Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

“Being A Child Of God Will Test You” – Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Being A Child Of God Will Test You” – Adesua Etomi (415 Views)

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / ‘I Will Block You’ – Adesua Etomi Tells Banky W On Twitter / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Being A Child Of God Will Test You” – Adesua Etomi by onthehill: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Nollywood actress and upcoming singer, Adesua, has spoken on what it means to be a child of God, IGBERETV reports.

The mother of one in a post shared in her Insta-stories, noted that being a child of God is testing but will make one a better person.

“You will learn not to do things as the world does. You will learn patience, you will learn love, you will do things that pleases God, and you will want to because you love God. You will try to live in peace with all men. You will unlook things that have potential to steal your peace. You will practice kindness and you will like it”, she wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1415521/child-god-will-test-adesua-etomi/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: “Being A Child Of God Will Test You” – Adesua Etomi by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Making it look dirty by some...is the one i dont like.
Re: “Being A Child Of God Will Test You” – Adesua Etomi by Flexherbal(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2022
You are absolutely correct.

(1) (Reply)

"I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues / Reactions As Stefflon Don Engages Gorilla / 5 Zubby Michael Movies You Should Watch In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.