Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? (1623 Views)

NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video) / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2022
I felt sad how my fellow Northerners find it difficult to participate here,due to English nature of the forum.

So some Southerners fake themselves as 'Yan Arewa for their selfish purpose.

We are always insulted and lied about.

I want my brothers and sisters to represent themselves.

Kar ku yadda ayi ta qarya da sunayen ku. Mu ba kaskantattu bane ko jahilai kamar yadda suke nunawa.

Ko dayake bai ma dame mu ba,tunda forum din ma nasu ne.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by pongwa(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Dem don start o

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2022
pongwa:
Dem don start o

What?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by triple996(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2022
yes You can
But am not sure it will make front page

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Are you intimidated by the dogon turanchi?

Why not find consolation in the fact that u guys are far more United to clinch presidency next year again compared to the noise makers/insultholics here.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What?

You dey speak in tongue.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Says who? We dey gidigba for ground.
We don't engage in unnecessary arguments with persons who we feel do not worth the stress.
We don't have time to defend arewa to people who chose to have hatred for the region. If they want to know or learn anything about North, let them call their people living here. Shikenan.

Dan uwa, kar kasa magana nan ya dame ke.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol....why don't they learn English first....how many times have you seen people communicate here in Yoruba or Igbo?

7 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Are you intimidated by the dogon turanchi?

Why not find consolation in the fact that u guys are far more United to clinch presidency next year again compared to the noise makers/insultholics here.

Yeah I don't care bro,but the way they find it pleasure to sit in the comfort of their rooms and rain lies about us is not joking anymore.

You will see self-made religious, political and and whatever analyzers here raining lies as if we 'Yan Arewa are living in another planet. All to fulfill their selfish agenda that I wonder how.

Some of them will use different moniker saying they are from Kano,Abuja,Lokoja,Jos or Sokoto but all are lies.

They put words into our mouth all the times.

They insult us and spread rumours and divisive lies.

The idols they are selling in our names,have no value.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Says who? We dey gidigba for ground.
We don't engage in unnecessary arguments with persons who we feel do not worth the stress.
We don't have time to defend arewa to people who chose to have hatred for the region. If they want to know or learn anything about North, let them call their people living here. Shikenan.

Dan uwa, kar kasa magana nan ya dame ke.

In Allah ya yarda bazai sake damu na ba.

Amma fa abin yana ban mamaki.

Kai kaga yadda suke daukar mu kuwa?

Sai fa kace irin mu mutane kogon nan ne.

Alhalin mun fisu wayewa,hadin kai,al'adu da kuma ci gaba.

Wai mu suke kira 'yan kangin talauci Alhaji?

Bayan BUA da Dan Gote sun samar musu aiyuka.

Wai bamu san komai ba sai zafin addini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by rejoice4eva(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Majority speak English here. I think we should let it be.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by drauj(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Yallabai muna nan fa amma ka san mu. Bama tanka wa rashin hankali amma ay jiki magayi idan lokaci zantar da alamari yayi.

Kwatar da hankalin ka.

Ana tare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Lol....why don't they learn English first....how many times have you seen people communicate here in Yoruba or Igbo?

Is Yoruba a core South language or Igbo is a core South language?

I see only few of you can speak English,many of you speak pidgin here and it is to you what Hausa is to Northerners.

We can speak the English like natives,and even better because our voive is tiny and melodious.

But Northerners should be regarded, the way you speak pidgin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
drauj:
Yallabai muna nan fa amma ka san mu. Bama tanka wa rashin hankali amma ay jiki magayi idan lokaci zantar da alamari yayi.

Kwatar da hankalin ka.

Ana tare.

Na gode.

Haka nake so,wlh ba karamin dadi naji ba.

Dan Allah mu gudu tare mu tsira tare,komi wuya komi dadi.

Na gode dan uwa na, huta.

Yau kun nuna mana gata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I see only few of you can speak English,many of you speak pidgin here and it is to you what Hausa is to Northerners.

We can speak the English like natives,and even better because our voive is tiny and melodious.

Is hausa a core north language?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ChoCho54(f): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What?
Jihad
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You're wasting your time replying them.

Yawanci su yara ne da basu fi shekaru talatin ba kuma iyayen su ne ke ciyar dasu gashi kuma ban tsamani sun taba zuwa arewa.

Kyale su kawai, zabe mai zuwa za su ji mu.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ChoCho54(f): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yeah I don't care bro,but the way they find it pleasure to sit in the comfort of their rooms and rain lies about us is not joking anymore.

You will see self-made religious, political and and whatever analyzers here raining lies as if we 'Yan Arewa are living in another planet. All to fulfill their selfish agenda that I wonder how.

Some of them will use different moniker saying they are from Kano,Abuja,Lokoja,Jos or Sokoto but all are lies.

They put words into our mouth all the times.

They insult us and spread rumours and divisive lies.

The idols they are selling in our names,have no value.
If you gather all the almajiris here to write in house to defend themselves, how can we understand them?

Better you teach them turenchi first before regurgitating all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ChoCho54(f): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Huh?
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2022
rejoice4eva:
Majority speak English here. I think we should let it be.

Majority like how?

Is pidgin English what you now call English?

If you're talking about majority, Hausa should spoken.

Because Hausa is spoken in the Whole of Northern part of this country, and some part of South.

If the admins would bring in Hausa language too,this forum would develope beyond Igbo and Yoruba.

The peoples of Niger Republic,Cameroon,Chad and even Sudan will join.

It is justice and beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by AntonVince: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
I felt sad how my fellow Northerners find it difficult to participate here,due to English nature of the forum.

So some Southerners fake themselves as 'Yan Arewa for their selfish purpose.

We are always insulted and lied about.

I want my brothers and sisters to represent themselves.

Kar ku yadda ayi ta qarya da sunayen ku. Mu ba kaskantattu bane ko jahilai kamar yadda suke nunawa.

Ko dayake bai ma dame mu ba,tunda forum din ma nasu ne.

So, what exactly is the message you intend to convey?

...and how is "...forum din ma, nasu ne"?
Are you aware there are many non-Nigerian Nairalanders?

When will you northerners learn to rise above ethnic/religious bigotry?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by AntonVince: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

In Allah ya yarda bazai sake damu na ba.

Amma fa abin yana ban mamaki.

Kai kaga yadda suke daukar mu kuwa?

Sai fa kace irin mu mutane kogon nan ne.

Alhalin mun fisu wayewa,hadin kai,al'adu da kuma ci gaba.

Wai mu suke kira 'yan kangin talauci Alhaji?

Bayan BUA da Dan Gote sun samar musu aiyuka.

Wai bamu san komai ba sai zafin addini.

The boldened part, babban karya ne.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by rejoice4eva(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Majority like how?

Because Hausa is spoken in the Whole of Northern part of this country, and some part of South.

If the admins would bring in Hausa language too,this forum would develope beyond Igbo and Yoruba.

This is Nairaland! I think you and your fellow countrymen from Niger, Chad, Cameroon Sudan etc should start maybe Hausaland or Fulaniland.
But here, the Lingua Franca, which is the medium of communication for ALL, irrespective of your tribe is English.
Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Majority like how?

We don't need them here. You can go to adamu garba's crowwe and make it a hausa/fulani echo chamber for your tribe. English and Pidgin are the unofficial languages of this site to ensure that anyone and everyone is integrated into the different conversations that happen here. Integration and progressive thinking is important for the advancement of any society.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Risentouch(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2022
This is nairaland not hausaland.
I don't think it might be allowed because if so the owners would have made that known. You better stick to the general English and pidgin we speak here. Remember it's not only Nigerians that are using this platform, Ghanaians are here too.

If you feel irritated or insulted then you are not supposed to be here. Afonja, nyamirir, skull miners, mkpụrụ mmiri addicts, ofe mmanụ, etc that they use to bash People on every thread has nothing to the with the Hausa People, we don't need you divisive pattern here. Everyone is free to express himself but if you feel pained you can disable your account, go create hausaland or carry all your people here to your WhatsApp group.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
If you gather all the almajiris here to write in house to defend themselves, how can we understand them?

Better you teach them turenchi first before regurgitating all over the place.

Almajiri knows how to speak English than Drug barons and Skull miners and IPOPS.

Do you remember your first prime minister, the golden voice of Africa?

We speak English much better than you can.

I just call for equity.

Majority of can't speak English but pidgin,despite having relationship between them. So you're expected to speak much than us.

We are on Facebook etc and the world understands us.

And about defending, I won't talk,because you know we don't speak dogon turanci,we just show it in action.

This forum as it gets its name from our currency, it means it is for all Nigerians not just Igbo or Yoruba.

The admins too should worry why Nairaland is reduced to mere Igbo-Yoruba forum.

Include Northerners and see how the Forum would grow.

Northerners can speak to each one another not just you.

Hausa is not just Nigerian language but also Niger's,Cameroon's,Chad's,Congo's,Ghana's and Sudan's.

Hausa shouldn't underestimated bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:
I don't think it might be allowed because if so the owners would have made that known. You better stick to the general English and pidgin we speak here. Remember it's not only Nigerians that are using this platform, Ghanaians are here too.

If you feel irritated or insulted then you are not supposed to be here. Afonja, nyamirir, skull miners, mkpụrụ mmiri addicts, ofe mmanụ, etc that they use to bash People on every thread has nothing to the with the Hausa People, we don't need you divisive pattern here. Everyone is free to express himself but if you feel pained you can disable your account, go create hausaland or carry all your people here to your WhatsApp group.

They are even trying to change our Lingua Franca which is English to Hausa especially in government offices federal civil service parastatals, if you cannot speak Hausa they will not involve u in office gists or discussion. Even times when they are holding serious meeting they use the Lang in place of English

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
WesternOligarch:

We don't need them here. You can go to adamu garba's crowwe and make it a hausa/fulani echo chamber for your tribe. English and Pidgin are the unofficial languages of this site to ensure that anyone and everyone is integrated into the different conversations that happen here. Integration and progressive thinking is important for the advancement of any society.

So if Pidgin can be the Forum's language, why not Hausa?

And you are saying anyone and everyone as if your pidgin goes beyond South.

If pidgin can be here, then Hausa too can be here.

It is easy to find Southerner that speak Hausa than to find Northerner that speak pidgin.

And Northerners are the majority in this country.

Why would less than half represent the whole?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:

So what do you want to say?

Is pidgin much Nigerian than Hausa?

Are Ghanaians much Nigerian than Northerners?

Since you said Ghanaians,it means it is beyond Naira from which the forum has gotten its name but also Cedi.

Hence I said,the Hausa too should be included since Its a Nigerian language spoken by the majority.

Pidgin is not our lingua franca nor Nigerian.

Ghanaians are welcome, so Northerners should be welcome.

Niger republic,Chad,Benin and Cameroon are nearer to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by nameo: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

So if Pidgin can be the Forum's language, why not Hausa?

And you are saying anyone and everyone as if your pidgin goes beyond South.

If pidgin can be here, then Hausa too can be here.

It is easy to find Southerner that speak Hausa than to find Northerner that speak pidgin.

And Northerners are the majority in this country.

Why would less than half represent the whole?

If you wanna write un Hausa, then plzz go ahead and do so. I dont see a good reason why anyone should stop you.

But my question is how will the rest of us that do not speak Hausa understand you. Or isnt the whole reason is to involve more northerners here(which is a very good thing) and then improve communication and understanding better the north and thr south(something that is sorely needed but may be defeated somewhat by this proposed move).

I dont know sha. Maybe an Hausa sub-forum here may be a start

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by nameo: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

You're wasting your time replying them.

Yawanci su yara ne da basu fi shekaru talatin ba kuma iyayen su ne ke ciyar dasu gashi kuma ban tsamani sun taba zuwa arewa.

Kyale su kawai, zabe mai zuwa za su ji mu.

Nope...he is not wasting his time.

There are many of us from both sides of the country who want to communicate and understand each other.

I am guessing even you are one of them
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
rejoice4eva:

This is Nairaland! I think you and your fellow countrymen should start maybe Hausaland or Fulaniland.
But here, the Lingua Franca, which is the medium of communication for ALL, irrespective of your tribe is English.
Thank you.

But this is not Pidginland or Igboland or Yorubaland.

It is not poundland or dollarland.

It is Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidient Rally In Kwara State(video) / This Is Abiriba, Abia State / Buhari's Failure In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.