Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (3899 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Westerncape: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: I by Starz825(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
She already admitted she is in a relationship, serious one for that Matter...(na this talk suppose don piss you off from onset, but nooo your being SIMPle no go allow you reason well)
So guy just forget about her...
She only want to make you an ATM machine...
Girls plenty pass this level...

25 Likes

Re: I by Jeon(f): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Westerncape:
We started talking over the phone, I know the guy she is dating and even her friends admitted that she is in a serious relationship with the guy..

I picked her number up from her iG page where she sells fabrics materials.. we started texting and sent her my pics via WhatsApp and she checked me out on iG as well..

I teased her with us trying something nice out between us more like a relationship, she truly confesses being in a serious relationship with her guy and even told me how much the guy means to her ..

She has been asking us to see and she can be sure of who she is texting, I told her no problem, I already picked a date to take her out .

The matter here is that, she said she can try to double date but it would be a no sex relationship, then I asked her what of normal cuddles and kisses, then she said no that, until she sees the whole thing as a long term relationship till she will give it all..

So do u feel something could happen between us on the first date or second date .. I no wan slow and I no wan too fast..

And also is it that she doesn't love her bf anymore or what ? Just asking respectfully o

you guys should stop disturbing us Pls with relationship,motor,bike,plane, lorry ,jet, helicopter, bicycle, ferry, canoe ,boat and the rest of relation.... if you don't know how to partake in it @d right or wrong time.

2 Likes

Re: I by advanceDNA: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
They are coming for you....they will say you are attacking and hate women...

that said.....she wants to accommodate you in her space to see where it leads...her reasons is best know to her..
. maybe her boyfriend is fumbling,
Mayb the guy isn’t satisfying her
maybe she wants more money
Mayb she has needs more d!ck..
Maybe she’s just not loyal. who knows??

Women will always find justification for cheating on their man...

the fact here is, the condition works for your own desire...which is: you want her and you don’t care she has someone... enjoy it while it last..

2 Likes

Re: I by Jirilistic(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Not to sound discouraging,but if she cld do dat to her guy,wats the chance that she wldnt do the same to u if she meets someone like u or better than you?
If she's into something serious with her guy or she's indecisive,let her be nor be only one lady dey dis life. It might be hard to let go I understand, especially if you've felt dat she's the right one for u.
It's still an open race though. Still continue trying but if after reasonable efforts to try prove urself to her is unsuccessful,my broda take a walk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by diogo23: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
That's Nigeria girls for you, something will happen they do not have a single control

2 Likes

Re: I by OscarJaden(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jeon:

you guys should stop disturbing us Pls with relationship,motor,bike,plane, lorry ,jet, helicopter, bicycle, ferry, canoe ,boat and the rest of relation....
just check out what you just wrote down those it make sense to you fati?
Re: I by Jeon(f): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
OscarJaden:
just check out what you just wrote down those it make sense to you fati?

you can clearly skip it if you are bother by the comment.

1 Like

Re: I by Westerncape: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
advanceDNA:
They are coming for you....they will say you are attacking and hate women...

that said.....she wants to accommodate you in her space to see where it leads...her reasons is best know to her..
. maybe her boyfriend is fumbling,
Mayb the guy isn’t satisfying her
maybe she wants more money
Mayb she has needs more d!ck..
Maybe she’s just not loyal. who knows??

Women will always find justification for cheating on their man...

the fact here is, the condition works for your own desire...which is: you want her and you don’t care she has someone... enjoy it while it last..

You are right on this.. she has been asking us to see..
Re: I by Westerncape: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
diogo23:
That's Nigeria girls for you, something will happen they do not have a single control
she admitted it that if I can be patient enough, that she can give it all
Re: I by OscarJaden(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jeon:

lol and she makes another blunder again
Re: I by Westerncape: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jirilistic:
Not to sound discouraging,but if she cld do dat to her guy,wats the chance that she wldnt do the same to u if she meets someone like u or better than you?
If she's into something serious with her guy or she's indecisive,let her be nor be only one lady dey dis life. It might be hard to let go I understand, especially if you've felt dat she's the right one for u.
It's still an open race though. Still continue trying but if after reasonable efforts to try prove urself to her is unsuccessful,my broda take a walk
when I asked her about we getting more romance even if she says no sex yet, she admitted to give it all if I can be patient enough
Re: I by Jeon(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
OscarJaden:
lol and she makes another blunder again

2 Likes

Re: I by Westerncape: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Starz825:
She already admitted she is in a relationship, serious one for that Matter...(na this talk suppose don piss you off from onset, but nooo your being SIMPle no go allow you reason well)
she calls it serious relationship but she has been insisting that I come around to her place and take her out
Re: I by Starz825(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Westerncape:
she calls it serious relationship but she has been insisting that I come around to her place and take her out
Na woman gimmicks
She want to chop your mOney but no kisses no hugs...
Guy reason am na...
Don't be too SIMPle abeg

1 Like

Re: I by TechTack: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Westerncape:
We started talking over the phone, I know the guy she is dating and even her friends admitted that she is in a serious relationship with the guy..

I picked her number up from her iG page where she sells fabrics materials.. we started texting and sent her my pics via WhatsApp and she checked me out on iG as well..

I teased her with us trying something nice out between us more like a relationship, she truly confesses being in a serious relationship with her guy and even told me how much the guy means to her ..

She has been asking us to see, and take her out for us to talk better and she can be sure of who she is texting, I told her no problem, I already picked a date to take her out .

The matter here is that, she said she can try to double date but it would be a no sex relationship, then I asked her what of normal cuddles and kisses, then she said no that, until she sees the whole thing as a long term relationship till she will give it all..

So do u feel something could happen between us on the first date or second date .. I no wan slow and I no wan too fast..

And also is it that she doesn't love her bf anymore or what ? Just asking respectfully o

You've won her. Go in full gear
Re: I by Jirilistic(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Big red flag. she's willing to cheat on her guy over sex with u and you are in support of it, well it's only a matter of time. So now I ask again what's the probability dat she won't do the same to u ?
Westerncape:
when I asked her about we getting more romance even if she says no sex yet, she admitted to give it all if I can be patient enough
Re: I by Westerncape: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jirilistic:
Big red flag. she's willing to cheat on her guy over sex with u and you are in support of it, well it's only a matter of time. So now I ask again what's the probability dat she won't do the same to u ?
like u don't get , I just want to be smashing her.. I only brought this whole thing up , just asking if I could give it a shot after the first date or second date .. I really don't mind if she does the same to me, I just want to relax and be taken care of with her big ass
Re: I by Westerncape: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Starz825:

Na woman gimmicks
She want to chop your mOney but no kisses no hugs...
Guy reason am na...
Don't be too SIMPle abeg
I dig .. me I just want to be taken care of by her round big ass like uefa ball, I don't do relationships
Re: I by Westerncape: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:

You've won her. Go in full gear
so are u saying , there is possibility that If I play my cards well, I can eat that ass up on the first date ?
Re: I by TechTack: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Westerncape:
so are u saying , there is possibility that If I play my cards well, I can eat that ass up on the first date ?

You will lose her. Spoil her with care and do not demand anything. Treat her nice, make her demand a second and third date. Na she go carry wetin you want give you for hand
Re: I by Westerncape: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:

You will lose her. Spoil her with care and do not demand anything. Treat her nice, make her demand a second and third date. Na she go carry wetin you want give you for hand
u legit... big ups
Re: I by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Westerncape:

She has been asking us to see, and take her out for us to talk better and she can be sure of who she is texting, I told her no problem, I already picked a date to take her out .

SO what do you want me to do now with this garbage you posted now?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: I by underpinna: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Knack and moooove
Re: I by Exkandayee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op bang ass her on the first date,it means she wants you already, forget that guy telling you to treat her nice,I hate it when guy's say treat women, you deh treat Dem bad before make your moves she's already thinking how you gonna bang her From behind,
Re: I by Dickson178(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dis guy wan fvck by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: I by Bignuell(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
I see the reason why guys keep going for girl who are in relationships. You know who your opponent is and God help you, you know the areas he is lagging. grin grin
Re: I by pretydiva(f): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let me give the op my SIMPle advice, she's aBout to turn you to her maga. No way she will leave her relationship for you
Re: I by Sammy101111(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
She wants to keep your fund
You are better pay
If you date her that is the same method she will use and dump you for a better money adventure
Starz825:
Re: I by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op make your move. She's all set to size you up.
After the first date, relax. She will look for you and she will come to your house. She likes you already and she will do you trust me.
Re: I by Westerncape: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
pretydiva:
Let me give the op my SIMPle advice, she's aBout to turn you to her maga. No way she will leave her relationship for you
This girl constantly brings the issue of me coming to pick her up in her apartment for us to meet and hangout.. we were supposed to meet last weekend, you need to see how upset she was cos I couldn't make it to her area and time had gone already before I got back from work..

She actually made it clearly that she can cuddle but no sex and she can give it all ( her body) if I can be patient which i know is normal girls code..

She is just trying not to appear loosed tho despite making it glaring that she is in a relationship.. I only brought this topic up to know If I can give the sex a shot on the first date
Re: I by Hibint: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Abj right?
Westerncape:
This girl constantly brings the issue of me coming to pick her up in her apartment for us to meet and hangout.. we were supposed to meet last weekend, you need to see how upset she was cos I couldn't make it to her area and time had gone already before I got back from work..

She actually made it clearly that she can cuddle but no sex and she can give it all ( her body) if I can be patient which i know is normal girls code..

She is just trying not to appear loosed tho despite making it glaring that she is in a relationship.. I only brought this topic up to know If I can give the sex a shot on the first date

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop The Most Funniest Adage You've Ever Heard. / My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / Are Pretty Girls Dumb? :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.