Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... (6880 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 4:24am On Sep 09, 2019
In life, everything happens for a reason but this one I am still looking for the reason.

So that's how I met this beauty in my Finals. She is one of this beautiful girls that don't actually know they are beautiful.
Things moved a little fast and she dictated the rules if I wanted to taste the honey pot. Rules included Abstaining from some crude things I used to do of which I am proud I stopped. In fact the girl really changed my life...

To cut Long story short, I got what I wanted but got stuck, I have never been willing to change for anyone even my Mother and I changed for this girl.

OK. Issue now is the girl was always telling me "Love na scam, don't get emotional and stuff like that and she would prefer just being friends. I agreed with my church mind even though I know she already had a soft spot in my heart... Las las I dey see to chop na so I killed emotions except sexual emotions.

However for some time now, some kind things have changed, she confronts me over any girl I get too friendly with, steady checking up on me to make sure I am not with another girl, embarrassed me because I hugged a girl with very mad assets and even threatened to deal with the girl. It has escalated to the point where she can't let me stand alone with another female for just 5minutes whether its business or courtesy. If I ask her, all I get is that I should be content with what I have.

OK kwa. Now I was going through her phone last week and I saw my Brother's number, my sister's own and my mum's own was saved as mum in law.
I don't know how I got entangled in this but I know I want to leave. The girl has told me many times that she will never let me go no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried. Even stopped giving her attention and time but she is even more determined. She has gradually turned down all her serious male friends even her supposed Fiancé....

I'm feeling like I don't own myself anymore and its really depressing. I am yet to stand and someone is already clinging on me by fire by force.

The one that is blowing my mind now: she thinks we should pay for an apartment together so we can live together. I didn't reoly yet but that would be a modern version of living in bondage.

I am in need of advice on how to make this girl an Ex of a non existent relationship...

Matured minds only

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by BarrElChapo(m): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2019
okay
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 4:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

To cut Long story short, I got what I wanted but got stuck, I have never been willing to change for anyone even my Mother and I changed for this girl.
Grow up and get married! She sounds like she good for you.

27 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 09, 2019
If you have job you can marry her na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by youngsahito(m): 4:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:
In life, everything happens for a reason but this one I am still looking for the reason.

So that's how I met this beauty in my Finals. She is one of this beautiful girls that don't actually know they are beautiful.
Things moved a little fast and she dictated the rules if I wanted to taste the honey pot. Rules included Abstaining from some crude things I used to do of which I am proud I stopped. In fact the girl really changed my life...

OK. Issue now is the girl was always telling me "Love na scam, don't get emotional and stuff like that and she would prefer just being friends. I agreed with my church mind even though I know she already had a soft spot in my heart... Las las I dey see to chop na so I killed emotions except sexual emotions.

However for some time now, some kind things have changed, she confronts me over any girl I get too friendly with, steady checking up on me to make sure I am not with another girl, embarrassed me because I hugged a girl with very mad assets and even threatened to deal with the girl. It has escalated to the point where she can't let me stand alone with another female for just 5minutes whether its business or courtesy. If I ask her, all I get is that I should be content with what I have.

OK kwa. Now I was going through her phone last week and I saw my Brother's number, my sister's own and my mum's own was saved as mum in law.
I don't know how I got entangled in this but I know I want to leave. The girl has told me many times that she will never let me go no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried. Even stopped giving her attention and time but she is even more determined. She has gradually turned down all her serious male friends even her supposed Fiancé....

I'm feeling like I don't own myself anymore and its really depressing. I am yet to stand and someone is already clinging on me by fire by force.

The one that is blowing my mind now: she thinks we should pay for an apartment together so we can live together. I didn't reoly yet but that would be a modern version of living in bondage.

I am in need of advice on how to make this girl an Ex of a non existent relationship...

Matured minds only

Thank you
Is she really desperate for marriage? tell her that u had a bad dream about both of u getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 4:43am On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

Grow up and get married! She sounds like she good for you.

Alitair:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 4:45am On Sep 09, 2019
youngsahito:
Is she really desperate for marriage? tell her that u had a bad dream about both of u getting married.

Lol. She would pray about it and tell me that its a good sign from God. I don try my guy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2019
dayo2me:
If you have job you can marry her na

Alitair:
I am yet to stand and someone is already clinging on me by fire by force.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by youngsahito(m): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Lol. She would pray about it and tell me that its a good sign from God. I don try my guy
u will still have enough scope to give her. u be guy na
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 4:50am On Sep 09, 2019
youngsahito:
u will still have enough scope to give her. u be guy na

If I had a solution, I would not come here seeking help. Nobody likes washing their dirty linens/pants in public.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by brandon2009: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2019
now i see you are mad man after wasting her time choping her you want to run how do you sure you will meet a nice one like her? brother carry ur cross after all when u are banging you didnt inform us. as for me i will not support that...use ur brain

19 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by youngsahito(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

If I had a solution, I would not come here seeking help. Nobody likes washing their dirty linens/pants in public.
wait for the experts
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by medexico(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2019
After all the knacks, na now you know you are in bondage?

What is the exact reason you don't want to be in relationship with her??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 4:55am On Sep 09, 2019
You clinged to her to you by changing. Or did what you wanted to chop not make you change?
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2019
So...are you saying you don't want the babe any longer? Or you just want her as before, without any commitments etc?

Sit the babe down...remind her about what she told you about love and tell her to stick to her words....unless you BOTH want a new deal in place.....

But you have to understand that because someone says they don't want you to fall in love with them, that doesn't mean you can just fool around with any other babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2019
medexico:
After all the knacks, na now you know you are in bondage?

What is the exact reason you don't want to be in relationship with her??

She is domineering and super Jealous I fear for my safety. Meanwhile how do I redevelop the feelings I killed for her...
Long talks cut short, I can not marry her and that's exactly what she wants; Marriage

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Give me her number, i will help you love her, then her attention will be diverted. since your common sense didn't tell you good girls are scarce

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by deltateam: 5:12am On Sep 09, 2019
youngsahito:

Didn't you read where she turned down her fiancé and male friends for op.

I think op should marry her. cheesy

Op invite me for wedding o.

*singing

Here comes the bride...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Do the things she hates. She will leave you.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Cutehector:
Do the things she hates. She will leave you.

I like this. Thank you
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Cutehector(m): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

I like this. Thank you
you are welcome.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

You might be missing out of a good thing guy. That's how my gf got so clingy that she forced me into renting a new apartment so we can live together. Today, lest than 8 months later, I'm almost completing my house. If I had run away that I still wanted to be flexing, that she was too desperate, Na so I for still dey blow money up and down anyhow. The only red flag in your post is the part of her harassing you up and down because of other ladies. Else, all I see is a lady who wants to settle down with you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by seniorgozman(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Marry that girl, you won't regret it but just try and win her trust to Stop the harrassment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by carter009(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2019
RPTFL grin so after testing her honey pot, wasting her time, you want to flee, lol u better start accepting as your wife, your family has accepted her already .....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by 24kmagic: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2019
"Be content with what you have" hahahaha.

Bahd girl.

But na when God go send this kind girl come my side sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by deltateam: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2019
GreenArrow1:

You might be missing out of a good thing guy. That's how my gf got so clingy that she forced me into renting a new apartment so we can live together. Today, lest than 8 months later, I'm almost completing my house. If I had run away that I still wanted to be flexing, that she was too desperate, Na so I for still dey blow money up and down anyhow. The only red flag in your post is the part of her harassing you up and down because of other ladies. Else, all I see is a lady who wants to settle down with you.

That's the quality of a good wifey- motivation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

I like this. Thank you
You have to apply wisdom in dealing with everything. She loves you, love her back na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2019
GreenArrow1:

"Because of other ladies" is indeed flexing "red flag".

Glad you did not flex. Now see, "less than 8 months later, I'm almost completing my house"!

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You have to apply wisdom in dealing with everything. She loves you, love her back na
Please don't be rude to me. I cannot apply what I lack or don't even deserve in return!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by nappy760(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Matured minds only

Thank you

So you knew she had a fiance yet you kept on...She had actually warned you indirectly but you didn't listen.. grin this one you don enter am...na another one you no go do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2019
@op sorry to ask you this small question........where do you want to leave her and go?

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by goodnewscliff(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.