Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. (5473 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by 0flash: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
There is serious commotion as a certain Mr. Johnson caught his wife pants down with her lover.

He was on his way to an Owanbe party, but forgot his phone. On reaching home and getting into the bedroom, he met a young lady sucking his wife's vagina and the wife was moaning loudly.

He could not contain his shock, and cried out for help at the abominable act he witnessed.

It's a terrible situation.
Cant upload pix for privacy reason.
Why are women this way?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Jeon(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pls upload pictures.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by 0flash: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
He never knew he got married to a bisexual.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by MufasaLion: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
I have no problem with anybody's sexual orientation but I
am against adultery. Although, there are hotwives and cucks.

Don't make this case about gender. It's about the woman, not females in general. There are men doing same also.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by 0flash: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jeon:
Pls upload pictures.
I'm looking for someone to help me blur the pix before I upload it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by ChiefSosa(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
So, are you looking for advice or you're just giving us random gist?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by MufasaLion: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
0flash:

Do not upload the pictures. Don't invade in their privacy by posting it online. We don't need to see it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by 0flash: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Do not upload the pictures. Don't invade in their privacy by posting it online. We don't need to see it.
OK then

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by 0flash: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChiefSosa:
So, are you looking for advice or you're just giving us random gist?
I'm confused myself. As in, d mata shock me no be small

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by ChiefSosa(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
0flash:

OK then
I'm even surprised you were trying to upload a pic. Is it a pic of the woman receiving head, the man, the woman or that of her lesbian partner? What's the significance of uploading a pic?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by ChiefSosa(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
0flash:

I'm confused myself. As in, d mata shock me no be small
You shouldn't be so bothered, they'll solve the situation in an amicable manner; whether the man wants to join his wife and lesbian partner in having threesome_ or he wants to break up, that's left to them.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Westerncape: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin grin
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by 0flash: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChiefSosa:

You shouldn't be so bothered, they'll solve the situation in an amicable manner; whether the man wants to join his wife and lesbian partner in having threesome_ or he wants to break up, that's left to them.
True.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
bullshit everywhere
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
0flash:
He never knew he got married to a bisexual.
His wife is a lesbian not a bisexual. A lesbian fucking a man for money does not make her bisexual. Some of you men are so morose and senseless. Most Nigerian young ladies are lesbians, but they sleep with hegoats like you for money not for pleasure. If she has her way she will use gun and collect that money from you and take it to her lesbian lover.
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
0flash:
There is serious commotion as a certain Mr. Johnson caught his wife pants down with her lover.

He was on his way to an Owanbe party, but forgot his phone. On reaching home and getting into the bedroom, he met a young lady sucking his wife's vagina and the wife was moaning loudly.

He could not contain his shock, and cried out for help at the abominable act he witnessed.

Why are women this way?
Most young Nigerian ladies are lesbians but you people keep decieving yourselfs. Fools. Most men are so basic and foolish, a lesbian will decieve them, marry them for money, endure the nonsense he calls sex so she can collect his money and use it to take care of her Lesbian partner. Foolish men everywhere!
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Newfoundlove: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
If I were d man

Owambe has been cancelled that day be that

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by bmdmix11: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
mr Johnson.
he forgot his pone already puccy licking don start.

seee story
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Deenillah(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
So wetin we won con see if you blurr am?
0flash:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Sleekskin: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol
Lalasticlacla see front page material. Men needs to get sense by force
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Exkandayee(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op abegi upload pics,no mind that stupid mufasomething something,him no get big gbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Who took the pics?

Were you there when it happened?
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Haakeem(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
If there is no pic attach to this post 80% of people would nt believe AND would nt make front page, op pm me with the pics, i do blur pics for a livingcheesy
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by MufasaLion: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newfoundlove:
If I were d man

Owambe has been cancelled that day be that

Would you have said this if reverse was the case?
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
0flash:

Why are women this way?
Lie Mohammad.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by BeanmanX(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2022
ReportCriminals:
says a cultist responsible for the killings in Lagos.
The law will catch up with you soon
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

This account belongs to the notorious troll cloning my account and defaming me, he keeps creating different accounts after getting banned, do something about this
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2022
0flash:

So they waited in the same position for some snap shots? And the lover came in under 5~10 minutes the man went away and already neck deep in sucking?

Ko ye mi rara
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Theboy21: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's less painful than catching a nigga smashing your wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. by Iykenuwa(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Most young Nigerian ladies are lesbians but you people keep decieving yourselfs. Fools. Most men are so basic and foolish, a lesbian will decieve them, marry them for money, endure the nonsense he calls sex so she can collect his money and use it to take care of her Lesbian partner. Foolish men everywhere!

Especially your Dad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Every Girl's Dream? (photos) / MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.