Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps (5435 Views)

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Check Out These 2 Hippo Bootilicious SA Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by MzansiCoolio: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Imagine disrespecting your own women by obsessing about South African women all day.

Nigerians spend 25 hours out of every day obsessing about SA women even though they admit there's high HIV rates in SA.

They also make up fairytale stories that SA women are obsessed about Nigerian guys.

Of which i always ask - other than drunks, Zimbabweans and naive students in Hillbrow, have they ever f.cked DECENT women in SA - teachers, nurses, journalists, etc? Higher professions - never!

Can Nigerian men please prove they attract DECENT SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN?

Bear in in mind Nigerians are taboo, outcasts and rejects in SA.

YOUR THOUGHTS?

6 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Collins4u1(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2023
is this why you signed up on Nairaland?

to paint your women black because Nigerians Bleep them.

The pain must be severe.

52 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by MzansiCoolio: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Collins4u1:

The pain must be severe.

I signed up to show no decent SA women are into Nigerians.

Have you ever bleeped a decent SA woman or just drunks in Hillbrow?

5 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by MzansiCoolio: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Collins4u1:

The pain must be severe.

I'd be more pained if you had good roads, electricity, clean drinking tap water, etc.

You have none, and are useless set of people for the past 60 years.

Do you have more to say?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by ILoveFaith: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

I share your pains... Sorry bro! It really must be very hard on you. You'll need lots of water and a good rest.

22 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by DaddyCoool: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

I share your pains... Sorry bro! It really must be very hard on you. You'll need lots of water and a good rest.
Nigerians Only Get Scraps by ILoveFaith: 2:04am
MzansiCoolio, Collins4u1,

Don't blame him too much. Jealousy is a natural human emotion. What with us constantly seeing videos of SA women and other nations' women gushing about Nigerian men!
Take this one below, a medical doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhSZEGgc8AM?si=hz7_8AGGqDdpWh1d

This one too. Testimonies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fxn_BDZ2-Y?si=mDCK-mt7bFQRxulg

Check out this one too

https://youtube.com/shorts/KQS348Q9YUY?si=pUVsfRo6J4NNQgGe

Even MEN testifying too:

https://youtube.com/shorts/1Bdti7MQfKY?si=F-3ZBWOkqZGTlg_q

Testimonies everywhere!

https://youtube.com/shorts/KUVL7tgIfwk?si=siXmhfAhAsahi34C

More

https://youtube.com/shorts/W4W53CsXbiE?si=iQABiDeX_u4gY0hW

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by finallybusy: 2:22am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
Imagine disrespecting your own women by obsessing about South African women all day.

Nigerians spend 25 hours out of every day obsessing about SA women even though they admit there's high HIV rates in SA.

They also make up fairytale stories that SA women are obsessed about Nigerian guys.

Of which i always ask - other than drunks, Zimbabweans and naive students in Hillbrow, have they ever f.cked DECENT women in SA - teachers, nurses, journalists, etc? Higher professions - never!

YOUR THOUGHTS?
Answer this question first before wailing; why do South Africans always type comments ina pukutuzani? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by MrsTwrite(f): 2:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Like seriously
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2023
The OP is so pained,I hope he doesnt committ suicide soon sha.never seen a pained person

12 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by EmptyGarden(m): 3:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Na who and you get this obsession? Abi talk dey hungry you?

12 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Geovanni412(m): 3:20am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

YOUR THOUGHTS?

I respect your curiosity but this is the wrong forum to ask these questions and I'll tell you why.

You lack the survey size to get accurate results

How many Nigerians staying in SA are on nairaland for you to get sensible results and make deductions?

You don't know this

If you want answers, join a facebook group with Nigerians living in SA or interact one on one with them.

By the time, you have talked to between 50-100 Nigerians in that space, you can have the answers you seek

I'll be surprised if you get up to 50 answers that are connected to your question on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by FitCorper: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2023
grin grin grin
Hmmm op don come shake this table and the leg nor strong o. A whole Nigerian men when our beautiful Nigerian women Dey die for na you Dey call rejects and outcasts. Well as for me o, as long as my parents are Nigerians I will always prioritize loving and getting married to a real traditional Nigerian woman than any other Nationality.

8 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by AllBlack: 3:38am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

YOUR THOUGHTS?

so boring, so stale. seems this one just lost another girlfriend to a Nigerian again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by FitCorper: 3:41am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

I'd be more pained if you had good roads, electricity, clean drinking tap water, etc.

You have none, and are useless set of people for the past 60 years.

Do you have more to say?

Ogbeni watch your words, what gives you the effrontery to come here and abuse my beloveth Nigeria? Look ! We are accommodating peoples but honestly don’t push us. Be warned.

9 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by AllBlack: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Nigerians spend 25 hours out of every day obsessing about SA women

25 hours? This says much about your education (none). Even a toddler knows we only have 24 hours in a day.

You are awake by 2:50am thinking so much about Nigerians that you had to stay awake to type it out? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa one bad Nigerian boy don fuxk this guy wife without pity. The pain is crazy.
what a LOSER

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by iammo(m): 4:55am On Sep 12, 2023
kiss

Naija boys don use prick scatter SouthAfrican women kpekus so they their men the cry

Even their Speaker of the house was not speared... She was lashed and lashed

20 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by creativehubb: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Carry your conehead to SA land, ode.

8 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Brandiebird: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Dogalmighty17: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2023
Who is this fu(k)cing loser? How dare you compare Nigerian men to the low life wimps and trash heaps you South Africans are? You useless lot couldn't even fight for your independence without Nigeria stepping in. If your women fantasize about Nigerian men how the hell is that our business? Is it our fault that most South African guys are deadbeats?

South Africa is on reddit front page this morning. You should go look it up and cover your face in shame. I assume of course you can read? Read and understand?

Nigerians are not your mate in anyway. So don't even start.

13 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Jessez: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

YOUR THOUGHTS?

I see why you are pain, I think a Nigeria guy most have take ur girlfriend away from you sorry

7 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Smitaro100(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2023
South African men with their low self esteem towards Nigerian men. grin

See what's giving this werey sleepless night, just hope you don't commit suicide thinking how Nigerian men come to your country to bang ur sisters and girlfrds without mercy.. grin

You must be a mumu man. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Smitaro100(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2023
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Smartjeezy01(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Den don bang this one sister or wife.
Cry me a river mofo grin angry shocked

9 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by DaddyCoool: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
This girl is beautiful!! Wow!
Sweet voice too

https://youtube.com/shorts/KUVL7tgIfwk?si=siXmhfAhAsahi34C

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
They tell nigerian women that south African women are far better but they can't tell us what it is that makes them better aside the physical. It is mere lust.

Anybody that dates outside their community is at risk of dealing with a reject of that community.

3 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124!!

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
I foresee SA vs Nigeria war coming... So no comment... grin grin grin
1Sharon:
Samantha124!!

2 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
It takes a simp to identify another one..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
talented321:
So ur mother is a scrap?.. Simp men...

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by izonborn098(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who is the doctor that give op access to his phone...

7 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by DevilsEqual(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=125745595]I foresee SA vs Nigeria war coming... So no comment... grin grin grin[/quote

Judging by what you've seen and noticed here so far, does it look like Nigerian men really obsess over your women?

2 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Like I said, no comment.[quote author=DevilsEqual post=125745929][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? / Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.