Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) (59196 Views)

Faces Of Corp Members Who Drowned In Taraba State / 2018 Prospective Corp Members You Need To Know This... / 17 Different Kinds Of Corpers You Will Meet In The Nysc Camp. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Juliusmomoh2: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn! Camp was fun and I was very active. I was the social director of my platoon. The real enjoyment was even after camp.

No place like Lagos.

cool cool cool

aswer... camp sweet abeg
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

aswer... camp sweet abeg

Yes, it was.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Fmlao: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
I miss Dorathy in Ogun State Camp that year...

Babe literally sponsored me during my camping thinking she has met the love of her life. As a yoruba demon, I knw the end from the beginning.

Smuggling her to my hostel Block C is not an easy feast but hey we did it.
It was a great night until the soldier wey dey blow bigle came and blow... Pan ran ran pan ran ran, pan ran pan ran pan ran ran ran... Soldier entered our room since he knew de rock was sure, na so my boys blocked him for door give am enough alcohol.... I miss camp

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Juliusmomoh2: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good memorys...

Still of the opinion it should be optional.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by lusid: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
The ones that only come to knack their virginity away
I disvirgined eight girls during service

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

The once wey de BLA WEED steady STEADY!

WTF MAN!
Your own no de pass weed. NDLEA go soon lap your unit. grin

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
I no see my type there

The ones that always dodge morning parade by hiding and sometimes disguise on mufty to go outside camp

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by ElValiente(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lovely. Thank you for this. Thank you for doing what I couldn't because I did PT. God bless us all.

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by lusid: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cerebellum:

What of the ones that will be forming saint and will be secretly knavking fellow corpers and soldiersgrin

And the ones that can borrow borrow, they can even borrow your underwearsgrin
I fĂșcked two female soldiers separately inside a Mami market shop on bonfire night
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Anon4: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
lusid:
I disvirgined eight girls during service
shame on you my broda. sad

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nicepoker(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wetin I wan go do for kitchen.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by uchaymart(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
you forgot to add the ones that got orientation from home to keep 10k for town posting cool.............las las dem still chop inside bush posting

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

The overzealous ones really got me there!!! grin grin grin

I mean, who give that young old guy that type of haircut and stylish beards? grin grin grin

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by princeSammyz: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's Messi with the assist, Mpabbe with the goal. Why na only premier league live update de show for front page sef?
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by geezville86: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
haha! I like this thread.

If I was to pick where I fit into back in the days, it would be the sleeping category. In the first few days of camp, would do anything to avoid that morning parade, including wearing plain clothes and going to sleep where vendors i.e. photographers, external volunteers etc where lodged. Mi o waiye wa ku... grin

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by lusid: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mercychen:
Lol.. very funny. grin.
how many dicks did you ride in camp?

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chai I remembered bringing 30k to camp
It vanished under one week lol

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by lusid: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn! Camp was fun and I was very active. I was the social director of my platoon. The real enjoyment was even after camp.

No place like Lagos.

cool cool cool
i impregnated two married women in camp. I had fun men

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Welcomme: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
My own was just to drink in Mami, catch cruise and waited for the 21days to come and go... I was not interested in camp activities the worst which were parade and SAED...

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Hamziyah(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

you are favoured
And which group does op belong to?
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by fineberry(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ogee you funny.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by ashawopikin(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
The ones that only come to knack their virginity away
which virginity?

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ghosted the whole 21 days, then zoomed off to my PPA.

Ayo and Ifeanyi, una wehdone for the well packaged lies, Gwadabawa is home far from home abi but then the year after, we run election, babe try find our weak spot, still we no fall. As per PPA leader cum INEC CDS presido, was a disciplinarian but the other folks no too send me.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Tomek09(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
lusid:
i impregnated two married women in camp. I had fun men
Lai Mohammed first son.

E sure me say you no chop any pant throughout ur NYSC.

Empty loud mouthed guys dey make the loudest noise about ladies they've fvcked whereas they did nothing in reality.

U think say to run a lady successfully without forcing it dey easy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by ashawopikin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliousmomoh2 on the beat
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by dahmie2013: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nice... grin cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Deicide: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Welcomme:
My own was just to drink in Mami, catch cruise and waited for the 21days to come and go... I was not interested in camp activities the worst which were parade and SAED...
what is SAED

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members