Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) (59201 Views)

Faces Of Corp Members Who Drowned In Taraba State / 2018 Prospective Corp Members You Need To Know This... / 17 Different Kinds Of Corpers You Will Meet In The Nysc Camp. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by IamGbanks(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Requcoqehuto:
J

Hack Nairaland

E go favour you and your family well well.....
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by demozee(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2022
The one day is after amry man

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by PIXSPEAKS: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Geeman2006: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Loool. grin I fall under this category. You will only find me at the camp canteen when it is bread and tea being served then. I was always dashing out my food ticket. Who watery beans help! Never grin grin grin

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by cricifixo: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2022
The server is serving his father land
Juliusmomoh2:
What is the server doing na cry
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Organs(m): 1:40am On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:
I fúcked two female soldiers separately inside a Mami market shop on bonfire night

LIAR �!!!

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Caseless: 3:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Cerebellum:

What of the ones that will be forming saint and will be secretly knavking fellow corpers and soldiersgrin

And the ones that can borrow borrow, they can even borrow your underwearsgrin

Ajaka people, why? How body? Fine! Beer parlor? Lol
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nyanabo(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2022
I dey Enugu camp like this, and truly I have seen most of these categories. grin
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2022
The overzealous ones grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by MufasaLion: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:
i impregnated two married women in camp. I had fun men

WTF? That's absurd, man.

What was the aftermath?
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Deicide:
what is SAED

SKILL ACQUISITION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT

a kinda daily 4-5 hours useless lecture that bores every PCM/kofa ...
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by johnbosco11(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Nyanabo:
I dey Enugu camp like this, and truly I have seen most of these categories. grin
mention the categories you have seen.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2022
I never liked drama. That was December 2016 I served at Akwa Ibom. Besides I collected 2 weeks sick leave so I no go do those mumu parade but I played football and we won the competition. Platoon 4 ���
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Ekpekus(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Kubwa Camp Abuja...
My category nor dey here sha... NCCF fellowship in the evening noni and clinic during the day... who come camp to suffer?
Mammi market to the rescue for food.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Druss(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
I was combo of 'prepared', 'mami market for food' and 'let the days pass'. Was it truly 21 days one spent in camp?

My 'Nonwa Gbam Tai' people - did I even spell that correctly. I hail.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Druss(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:
i impregnated two married women in camp. I had fun men

Shakes head. This is what you call fun?
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2022
I didn't know (and didn't care) about nearly all of these things.

Mine was to preach the Word of God.

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Acesexcell(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

My brother from another mother...
how things na..
am at lokoja presently.. but I know that signpost in ajaka.
longtime ooo
ok sir. Yes it's. How is your dad?
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Acesexcell(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Libron:
Ajaka, u from here my hometown?
I am from Idah
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by pholu88(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Why unaa no add all this big nyace wey no dey wear panties
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Stargurl20(f): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2022
bonnyhope:

I am not dating undergraduate
Ehn..? cry and I wanna date u o
U broke my heart into pieces
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin grin Can't stop laughing
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by sylve11: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

This one got me laughing hard.

Make I nor talk... grin grin cool
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Cerebellum: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:
I fúcked two female soldiers separately inside a Mami market shop on bonfire night

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by edoairways: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by adetem(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
This dude don stay for camp tired, studying corpers character �����. Is either you camp official, soldier, or police that alway get to orientation camp
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Libron: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Acesexcell:
I am from Idah
Ok, I also live at idah at times but i'm from ajk and it's been a while now since i've been away.
Btw, nice meeting you
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by NobleSeed(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

why your face be like that.... you mistakenly leak salt?
twas maggi actually
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Acesexcell(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Libron:
Ok, I also live at idah at times but i'm from ajk and it's been a while now since i've been away.
Btw, nice meeting you
thanks
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Aaay: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Really
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Juliusmomoh2: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Acesexcell:
ok sir. Yes it's. How is your dad?

yeah he's fine sir....
are you still in Lagos
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Juliusmomoh2: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2022
Libron:
Ajaka, u from here my hometown?
omaye

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members