Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) (59200 Views)

Faces Of Corp Members Who Drowned In Taraba State / 2018 Prospective Corp Members You Need To Know This... / 17 Different Kinds Of Corpers You Will Meet In The Nysc Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by lolu2019: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
grin
na me be dat.always counting days.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Munzy14(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
My gang that year...Just hide inside hall behind OBS make commandant no catch you na FUp.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by emysmile: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
I had a good laugh.

Thanks
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Kitchen food no come board na...except Sundays that serve chicken.. grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Munzy14(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
grin
Chai....Alex my guy grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Munzy14(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
grin
Those love birds can be unnecessary annoying...Na one afin lady and a dark guy pepper us that year for fanisau... undecided E reach to flog senses enter them..
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by tradepunter: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stargurl20:
Lol grin so funny. Still an undergraduate though cool

angry angry angry angry
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by chukwuibuipob: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
sad The strategies ones wey don perfect how to appear/disappeared or the transfer market.Wish y'all the best in Ur service year

Be safe
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by lolu2019: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
JustPowerApps:
The entire NYSC thing looks immature to me. It's just like the university stupidity continua undecided

Can't they just scrap the nonsense already. I can't imagine wasting solid 365days ontop #360k. The money I dey make monthly. OSHI undecided
oga,it is all about exposure. a lifetime experience. It is a very good criteria for employers especially when dere is a job opportunity outside ur locality.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Munzy14(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cerebellum:
cheesy

What of the ones that will be forming saint and will be secretly knavking fellow corpers and soldiersgrin

And the ones that can borrow borrow, they can even borrow your underwearsgrin
You mean ladies? grin

The ones wey dey knack NYSC officials inside car for night before them blow bigo...just collect one or rounds.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
grin
grin grin

I remember the day camp commandant wanted to purnish everybody, Na so guy men caryy inhaler begin form asthma things...E shock the man sha... cheesy

Even the ones wey put inhaler for nose... grin grin grin

NYSC as whole was fun and mad experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
My brother 'Julius' will make heaven!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Adewale1603(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
i fit in to that number 1 before coming to camp. and the ones that do hide in hostel, lock hostel room to dodge parade ground. i can count the no of parade i participate in. na mumu dey go parade. its only social night activities make sense
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by eguarojeona: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cerebellum:

What buroda J for Juliusgrin
Some wear wedding rings to camp.Third day thereabout remove it and start dating proper.Wetin man eye see for camp.Women dey cheat pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Oladapo3971(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
lusid:
I disvirgined eight girls during service
Hmmm naa lie joor
Eight girls
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Marisujuaku(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hahahahahaha. I really enjoyed Ekiti camp aswear. That food card part is for me. I dey collect for three sef. Local girl no send. I no chop Mami food for one day till I leave. The sleep part eh, na d worse for me. My roommates are early morning crawlers. Those babes would wake up around 1:30 to start preparing for morning drill and continues talking till the day ends. I jejely warned one to stop coming to my corner to wake me up at that hour. Local girl dey sleep till 4:15am. Got up, say a short prayer, freshen up and even goes to the arena before Dem.
The SAED one is another wahala but I trust my sun shades. It was really a life saver. Thanks mate........... Ekiti State Egusi soup wants to purge m finish cheesy who adds spices to Egusi soup ��. But Las Las, na to pick meat, chop small, drop ��Let me leave my camp story for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by royal231(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
You no put the ones wey dey jump. Fence comot wey you go hardly know say dem be corper..
Na during the last days u go see them with uniform.. I go be like I think say u dey work for Mami..

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
I was the one who didn’t like drama and was waiting for 21 days to come and go
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
What of the smokers ??they use every given opportunity to smoke grin
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Libron: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Acesexcell:
Julius momoh my brother, it's been ages
Happy New year. What really cracked me up so hard, is the "how body? I'm fine" signpost at ajaka
Ajaka, u from here my hometown?
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,it is all about exposure. a lifetime experience. It is a very good criteria for employers especially when dere is a job opportunity outside ur locality.

Job opportunity in naija cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by FaceTanke: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
I drank Jedi sotey I get typhoid

shocked

On that bicycle allowance day, everybody in my room got high and one of us defecated in the room

Commandant punished all of us

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Drone95(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Those ones that disturb the hostel at night with arguments could be football , politics etc grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by bonnyhope: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stargurl20:
Lol grin so funny. Still an undergraduate though cool

I am not dating undergraduate
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by IamSolopy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lmao
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by RickieNas(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Very accurate asf, camp was fun

Nonwa gbam tai river state
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Babydaddymateri(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
My own category when I camped - the ones that go to the bathroom with the pretext to have a shower for early morning parade buh refused to come out after bath, then waited till every fellow white fowls and soldiers have left, then went back to sleep after pushing bunk to secure the door

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.