Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) (59197 Views)

Faces Of Corp Members Who Drowned In Taraba State / 2018 Prospective Corp Members You Need To Know This... / 17 Different Kinds Of Corpers You Will Meet In The Nysc Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Acesexcell(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

yeah he's fine sir....
are you still in Lagos
no
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Libron: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

omaye
Brother
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Juliusmomoh2: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Acesexcell:
no
okay sir. I thought you told me you were in Lagos. anyway, nice to meet you here again sir
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Acesexcell(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

okay sir.
I thought you told me you were in Lagos. anyway, nice to meet you here again sir
thanks. I left Lagos when I got a job at Abuja year 2019. But the job got me posted to ksu campus anyigba kogi state since then. I'm in Anyigba at the moment.
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Juliusmomoh2: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Acesexcell:
thanks. I left Lagos when I got a job at Abuja year 2019. But the job got me posted to ksu campus anyigba kogi state since then. I'm in Anyigba at the moment.

Waoo...
And I left anyigba like 5 days ago fah.

Am now at lokoja... Zone 8

Hope you are fine sir?
How is the family
Re: Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) by Acesexcell(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Waoo...
And I left anyigba like 5 days ago fah.

Am now at lokoja... Zone 8

Hope you are fine sir?
How is the family
everything fine bros. Thanks for asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.