Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? (686 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by priest2u(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
NL I dont know why I cant tell a girl she's hot even when that's what is in my mind, I always say beautiful or gorgeous. Does that makes a difference? Do ladies prefer them being called hot because that's what most people say this days?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by Goldieluks: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
As for me i can't stand a man when he says am 'hot' i see such a man,as a player.
i prefer to be called, 'pretty/beautiful,sweet,good looking'
am i old fashion?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by upendo98(f): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
Does it have anything to do with ur name? Are u a practising priest?
I d rather u call me beautiful than hot. I hate the word hot cz it gives me other ideas in my mind.
thts just me.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by LordReed(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
The word is usually said in a spontaneous manner you don't think too much about it. I guess you are a lil introverted.

Learn to be a little spontaneous in your communication; free your mind of self conscious thoughts. No one is paying that much attention.

Girls like to hear it especially if its about them or their favorite celeb. Go ahead and SAY it!

BTW Goldieluks n upendo are ladies (conservative, prim n proper lol) as opposed to Girls (wild, funloving, etc) so they don't count lol
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by priest2u(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

As for me i can't stand a man when he says am 'hot' i see such a man,as a player.
i prefer to be called, 'pretty/beautiful,sweet,good looking'
am i old fashion?

you're not old fashion my dear.we are on the same page, I just dont like that word and I'm glad there are ladies that share the same view.

upendo 98:

Does it have anything to do with your name? Are u a practising priest?
I d rather u call me beautiful than hot. I hate the word hot cz it gives me other ideas in my mind.
thts just me.
I am not a priest O, I am a young man with high concentration of testosterone but yet I find it difficult to say that word.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
call me hot
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^
One (wo)MAN'S foo is another's poison
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by stagger: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
Last week, when I was away from my base, I met a girl in a bank; tall, fair, elegant. Boobs not too big and just the right size, looking so suckable. She stood out. I did what I would always do in that situation, knowing that if I missed the opportunity, I may never see her again.

I walked up to her and told her that I had noticed her from the ATM, and I just had to tell her what immediately came to my mind; that all the times I had travelled to that town, I had never seen a girl as hot as she was.

She looked at me with this "what did you just say" look, then she turned away and let out a smile. I knew I had got her. Five minutes later, I was out of the place, her name and number in my phone.

One thing about fair babes is that you can always catch the blush and see the effect of what you just told them immediately.

I have never told a girl that she is hot without getting the desired effect.

OP, you need to change your lingo. Telling a girl that she is beautiful is too bland; it just doesn't cut it. When you open your mouth and tell a girl she is hot, it means she is sexually attractive and desirable and she is a head-turner. Simply put, she is a sex goddess!

I am yet to see a girl who is not affected by it. NEVER! tongue
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by Dyt(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^ congrats
so where u lucky enuf 2 4k er?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by stagger: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
And did I tell you all that there were up to 50 people watching me doing my thing? Several guys like me, but none had the boldness.

It is about the swagger and the stagger being a rapper, rapping the words like "babe, I think you are sooooo hot!"

And dyk, it is not always about immediate 4ck all the time. Depends on if I have the time. I have once done a girl one year after I met her. All it took when I entered the town I met her was a phone call. Next night, she was in my bed.

Once you can reach a girl, you can definitely bump pelvises with her, anytime! cool
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
Congrats once again
a toast 2 ur achievements
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by tellwisdom: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
, And i haven't seen any HOT GURL ever since i was Born, Cos we are all MONKEYS!(APE) tongue
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by iice(f): 4:48am On Jun 28, 2011
Don't like hot. Sounds like Paris Hilton.
Sexy works better for me. Don't like to be called beautiful. Very cliche.

Don't worry about it. . .maybe one day you'd inadvertently say hot
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by forkadict(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2011
^^^^ So what's the difference between hot and sexy

@ OP. It depends on your motive and the girl in question. Generally speaking, when a lady or a guy is described as hot, it mean that the individual is sexually desirable. If its a guy, the average lady wont mind jumping into bed with him. If you watch big brother amplified, LOMWE and ALEX can very much be described as hot. The same applies to a lady.

So its safer generally to tell a lady she's gorgeous. Its quite flattering and not at all offensive. And i dont know of any lady that will take offense at being described as gorgeous. On the other hand, not all ladies are comfortable with being described as hot as it has a sexual undertone.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by MMM2(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2011
Op
Maybe u re g-ay. angry
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by iice(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2011
fork adict:

^^^^ So what's the difference between hot and sexy

No much difference grin
Just my perception of it. Hot sounds like potatoes or metal or in some cases looks good.
Sexy on the other hand is more sexual appraisal grin Sometimes very impersonal.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by upendo98(f): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2011
Call me beautiful/gorgeous first if you are a stranger.Let the 'hot fire' follow later after uv known me and wv talked
If u just met me on the street and called me 'hot'? ah! i would def. think your a player.
To me its a turn off rather then a turn on.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by no1madman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

, And i haven't seen any HOT GURL ever since i was Born, Cos we are all MONKEYS!(APE) tongue
That fuckin word is overrated. . .nothin like hot. . .hot in what fuckin sense. . .abeg make una show me pics of hot women. . .fuckin nonsense!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by kpolli(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
ur a priest, ur not meant to dude
Re: I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
@no1madman & tellwisdom

You both must be as blind as bats.

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me She Is Pregnant! / Be Mysterious / Greeting A Guy In His Native Language During Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.