Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation (1024 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by gidgiddy: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Boxer Oleksandr Usyk has returned to Ukraine and pleaded for an end to the war.

Russia launched an invasion of UkraineĀ on Thursday (24 February), sparking international shock and condemnation.

Usyk was in the UK ahead of his rematch against Anthony Joshua, but he has since returned to his homeland.

In a video posted on Instagram, the 35-year-old said: "Dear Ukraine and dear Ukrainians, some wrote about me running away. Not true, I had a work trip and now I'm back. I'm home.

"Friends, we need to unite together and overcome this, because we are faced with exceptional difficulties.

"I'm very overcome with emotions and I'm very concerned for my country and for our people. Friends we must stop this war and we must do it together."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/oleksandr-usyk-returns-ukraine-war-russia-20220226

Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by Frigga13: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Like I will Ukraine and their spirit of resistance..
almost same with igbos .. nothing sweet pass ones love for his country.
Patriots!

If Biafra should go to war against Nigeria .. Na so igbos go take answer this time ..

Till then
One Nigeria

Biafra is a spirit ..

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Frigga13:
Like I will Ukraine and their spirit of resistance..
almost same with igbos .. nothing sweet pass ones love for his country.
Patriots!

If Biafra should go to war against Nigeria .. Na so igbos go take answer this time ..

Till then
One Nigeria

Biafra is a spirit ..

Me i go collect gun and personally kill buhari

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by DoggoneDogg: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
The same bomb that can kill a dog will kill him.
Gaskiyya
Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Me i go collect gun and personally kill buhari
It is no longer Jubril?
Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by ChangetheChange: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Je
Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by Kingpin1000: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is this patriotism or stupidity?
I think He can do better outside Ukraine than inside of Ukraine
Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Many Nigerians lack this level of patriotism (or stupidity as another Nairalander put it). If war breaks out, Nigerians especially Nairalanders will choose to hide under beds than come out to fight. Na una way here, cowards.
Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by Jubal01: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2022
meobizy:
Many Nigerians lack this level of patriotism (or stupidity as another Nairalander put it). If war breaks out, Nigerians especially Nairalanders will choose to hide under beds than come out to fight. Na una way here, cowards.
And what are u again pls?
Re: Heavy Weight Champion Oleksandr Usyk Returns To Ukraine To Fight For His Nation by meobizy(f): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Jubal01:
And what are u again pls?
Guilty conscience. The truth hurts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Is Down / Jose Mourinho's Quiz 1 / Peter Idah Goofed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.