Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) (47037 Views)

USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by bepositive11: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
sanpipita:

Leave these idiots, ask them if Putin will allow media houses like CNN or Fox in Russia, let them live in Russia and call RT fake news and see what Putin will do to them.

Exactly. Another great point
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
bepositive11:

Russia did intervene in the Trump and Clinton election. If not for Russia, Trump wouldn't have won

What makes you think that journalists that oppose Russia are funded by US? You think those people will risk their lives like that for money? They do so because they are passionate about their own views

US is not a saint, I know. But at least, they support democracy. How many Russia supporters on Nairaland dream of going to Russia instead of the West?
hmmm your first paragraph that's what the MSM wants you to hear. Nobody expected Trump to win, so instead of democrats accepting their failure they look for the usual scapegoat Russia, to blame. America interferes in elections world wide including Nigeria, but shout about interference when it involves them.

There should be no double standards, that's my point.
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by bepositive11: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
hmmm your first paragraph that's what the MSM wants you to hear. Nobody expected Trump to win, so instead of democrats accepting their failure they look for the usual scapegoat Russia, to blame. America interferes in elections world wide including Nigeria, but shout about interference when it involves them.

There should be no double standards, that's my point.

I thought the same at first. Check out the PBS documentary on it with solid evidence. Trump wouldn't have won without Russia's hack and social media campaign
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by bonechamberlain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
bepositive11:

I thought the same at first. Check out the PBS documentary on it with solid evidence. Trump wouldn't have won without Russia's hack and social media campaign
well it's very possible. But at the end the US were given a dose of their own medicine.
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by bepositive11: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
well it's very possible. But at the end the US were given a dose of their own medicine.

Ya, US is not a saint
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Patriot9: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
hermesprogidy:

You are quoting an unofficial document. That was a proposal by Molotov. Was
Molotov Stalin? Any author can pick a pen and write anything. This is akin to Rudolf Hess flying to England to make peace with the British behind Hitler's back. Go and sit down jaare confused bottle of beer.
grin grin lol
Unofficial documents?
Lmao grin grin
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Patriot9: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
hermesprogidy:

You are quoting an unofficial document. That was a proposal by Molotov. Was
Molotov Stalin? Any author can pick a pen and write anything. This is akin to Rudolf Hess flying to England to make peace with the British behind Hitler's back. Go and sit down jaare confused bottle of beer.

grin grin lol
Unofficial documents?
Lmao grin grin

I am sure that in your entire life, you never knew USSR made such proposal

Olodo
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Patriot9:

grin grin lol
Unofficial documents?
Lmao grin grin

I am sure that in your entire life, you never knew USSR made such proposal

Olodo
They are unofficial. That's why it's classified. Tozo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos) / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.