Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (15357 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 4:46am On Mar 18, 2022
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Military intelligence spilling intelligence as always. Intelligence 1

Intelligence 2

Intelligence to n pa intelligence je. Intelligence to n contradict ara won.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times will your Jesus come?

We know you don't believe in Jesus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 4:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Tobedated:
Most people on this thread are mumu look at how each are defending their gods as if its a baby who can't protect himself damn and their called him god a god that can't prove himself is that one god

God should create an account on Naira land and start posting abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Gradually everyone will know that those arguing over most biblical topics don't really believe in Jesus. wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2022
cornelboy:

The byes no dey finish grin grin grin and just like your brother in Jehovah up there

Cornelboy and his intelligence to n pa intelligence said.......

We(including cornelboy) know you(Achorladey) don't believe in Jesus

Same cornelboy...........

It's your friend Achorladey that can't speak for himself. He believes in Christ and even defended the Trinity doctrine

He will hide under I don't understand his post now or that he was only making an assumption on my behalf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Gradually everyone will know that those arguing over most biblical topics don't really believe in Jesus. wink

This your Jesus that keeps coming again and again will make you who equally argues over most biblical topics that this Jesus you talked about is a myth and not real grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2022
cornelboy:

God should create an account on Naira land and start posting abi?
I wonder what he is doing on the religious section if he doesn't want to here anything about God! wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
achorladey:

The byes no dey finish grin grin grin and just like your brother in Jehovah up there

Cornelboy and his intelligence to n pa intelligence said.......

Same cornelboy...........

He will hide under I don't understand his post now or that he was only making an assumption on my behalf grin grin grin

Lol, those are my words not yours. I intentionally said that on that thread cos of otenearon and I wanted you admit that you don't believe in Christ.

When I say bye, it's not forever o. It was specifically for the thread we were.

It's clear that you don't believe in Christ or follow him. All you were doing is to counter JWs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol, those are my words not yours. I intentionally said that on that thread cos of otenearon and I wanted you admit that you don't believe in Christ.

It's clear that you don't believe in Christ or follow him. All you were doing is to counter JWs.

Lol, those are my words not yours.

I haven't said they are mine grin grin

I intentionally said that on that thread cos of otenearon and I wanted you admit that you don't believe in Christ.

I said earlier

He will hide under I don't understand his post now or that he was only making an assumption on my behalf.

This time he used intentionally. The intentions stem and root from somewhere. Learn!

and I wanted you admit that you don't believe in Christ.

Where is my admittance of it or not? grin grin grin

I know una mode of operation. grin grin grin. I didn't bid you bye anyway na you dey bid bye bye and keep running back again. Your palaver.

It's clear that you don't believe in Christ or follow him. All you were doing is to counter JWs

BRING your evidence of it is CLEAR grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Janosky: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
achorladey:

I haven't said they are mine grin grin

I said earlier

This time he used intentionally. The intentions stem and root from somewhere. Learn!

Where is my admittance of it or not? grin grin grin

I know una mode of operation. grin grin grin. I didn't bid you bye anyway na you dey bid bye bye and keep running back again. Your palaver.

BRING your evidence of it is CLEAR grin grin grin
The evidence is in his numerous posts in rejection of John 20:17.
I have asked Achorladey several times on this forum: how many persons did Jesus worship?

Till this very hour, Achorladey had refused to answer the question.
Achorladey does not worship the only true God that Jesus is worshipping.
Him na Atheist in disguise.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 6:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

I have asked Achorladey several times on this forum: how many persons did Jesus worship?

Him na Atheist in disguise.

NO GET SENSE PEDDLER doing his usual work grin grin grin

Like your brother in Jehovah you will bring evidence of the below highlighted........ grin grin grin

Him na Atheist in disguise

Carry your evidence come grin grin grin or you continue your work of PEDDLING NO GET SENSE. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Like your brother in Jehovah you will bring evidence of the below highlighted........ grin grin grin

Carry your evidence come grin grin grin or you continue your work of PEDDLING NO GET SENSE. grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

I saw in one old thread that you were once a JW but left due to some reasons best known to you. And you have been a fugitive looking for where to go but couldn't find.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
cornelboy:

I saw in one old thread that you were once a JW but left due to some reasons best known to you. And you have been a fugitive looking for where to go but couldn't find.

I remember I told you I am looking for where to go grin grin grin grin

Now that you know that I was a JW in times past you crave and long to see my post.

fugitive

A fugitive is someone who is running away or hiding, usually in order to avoid being caught by the police.

left due to some reasons best known to you.

Na to just type without proofreading.

I never knew I was running away from cornelboy or avoiding being caught by cornelboy grin grin grin

In reality where you never reach, I was there before you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Now that you know that I was a JW in time past you crave and long to see my post

fugitive

A fugitive is someone who is running away or hiding, usually in order to avoid being caught by the police.

I never knew I was running away from cornelboy or avoiding being caught by cornelboy grin grin grin

In reality where you never reach I was there before you grin grin grin

Lol.

Comrade no loud am.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Comrade no loud am.

Na to dey give people labels, tags and names not solicited for dem sabi.

Person wey sey e never become Jehovah’s witnesses dey call me FUGITIVE grin grin grin

This their kind of thinking get as e be. The guy don declare me WANTED for im area or the religious organization he belongs don declare me WANTED.

God airpus grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Na to dey give people labels, tags and names not solicited for dem sabi.

Person wey sey e never become Jehovah’s witnesses dey call me FUGITIVE grin grin grin

This their kind of thinking get as e be. The guy don declare me WANTED for im area or the religious organization he belongs don declare me WANTED.

God airpus grin grin grin grin

Just allow am.

Him think say na by wetin dem de tell am for him book study sessions.

Them no de tell person.

Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Now that you know that I was a JW in times past you crave and long to see my post.

fugitive

In reality where you never reach, I was there before you. grin grin grin
What really happened?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
cornelboy:

What really happened?

Really? from a someone you call a FUGITIVE grin grin grin

Dem never give you Od book ni? What is their procedure for individuals who no longer want to continue in the that religious organization?

After reading it, bring it here. Make I see or you have the response you desire.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Janosky: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Na him way to deny.
Him surname name na "Father" for him WASC certificate.

In the recent past (last year), I have shared 2 simultaneous Screenshots to draw your attention to the time you made your FALSE claim on a given thread.
Did you, Achorladey acknowledge you LIED?
Rather,you were miffed that I called the attention of the Moderators for your violation of Nairaland rule 8
Deceptive fellow !
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Janosky:

Na him way to deny.

In the recent past (last year), I have shared 2 simultaneous Screenshots to draw your attention to the time you made your FALSE claim on a given thread.
Rather,you were miffed that I called the attention of the Moderators for your violation of Nairaland rule 8
Deceptive fellow !

Carry your evidence of the below come don become work for you to do grin grin grin

The surname na Son for NECO certificate grin grin grin

Carry the evidence come here. grin grin ;No be today I know who you be. My LIES na your truth. Bring evidence come here. grin

Lied about what?

Coming from the front runners and forerunners of rule violators like one of your brother in Jehovah once said here that there are no rules on nairaland in order to propagate his lawlessness and insanity peddling. grin grin grin. Laughing at miffed when you know the agenda to SILENCE me no work. You ran for cover and help by calling moderators.

Deceptive fellow

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER doing the best of DECEPTIVE peddling. grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Really? from a someone you call a FUGITIVE grin grin grin

Dem never give you Od book ni? What is their procedure for individuals who no longer want to continue in the that religious organization?

After reading it, bring it here. Make I see or you have the response you desire.

That's what I saw on the thread. The person said your a fugitive.
Wetin be OD book?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

Just allow am.

Him think say na by wetin dem de tell am for him book study sessions.

Them no de tell person.

Experience is the best teacher.

Were you a JW too?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
cornelboy:

That's what I saw on the thread. The person said your a fugitive.
Wetin be OD book?

Then go and ask the person who said I am a fugitive what really happened.

I didn't call myself fugitive. You didn't know what happened and you join the person in calling me a FUGITIVE. grin grin grin

This is really grin grin grin grin grin. See thought process. Chai!

Wetin be OD book

I am not yet a Jehovah’s witness and I am a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS don't know OD book. Go ask the person wey call me FUGITIVE grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
achorladey:

Then go and ask the person who said I am a fugitive what really happened.

I didn't call myself fugitive. You didn't know what happened and you join the person in calling me a FUGITIVE. grin grin grin

This is really grin grin grin grin grin. See thought process. Chai!

I am not yet a Jehovah’s witness and I am a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS don't know OD book. Go ask the person wey call me FUGITIVE grin grin grin

Calm down. That's what I saw on the thread. I said what the person said.

Don't start with your I'm not JW yet pls.

The person is a nobody. I don't know how to get to the thread again.
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Everything no be joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
cornelboy:

The person is a nobody. I don't know how to get to the thread again.

What is my problem with what you saw on the thread? Na me get the eyes you use see am?

Atleast I know you said those words in my post up there grin grin

Since you said your not a Jehovah’s witness yet. At your next Bible study or meeting ask those you meet with the book called OD grin grin grin

The person is a nobody. I don't know how to get to the thread again

I believe you are intelligent enough to draw a link of that post as it relates to my moniker. Apply that intelligence to seek who that nobody really is. grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
cornelboy:
Everything no be joke.

Who tell you sey everything na joke?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2022
achorladey:

What is my problem with what you saw on the thread? Na me get the eyes you use see am?

Atleast I know you said those words in my post up there grin grin

Since you said your not a Jehovah’s witness yet. At your next Bible study or meeting ask those you meet with the book called OD grin grin grin

I believe you are intelligent enough to draw a link of that post as it relates to my moniker. Apply that intelligence to seek who that nobody really is. grin grin grin
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by oteneaaron(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Were you a JW too?

Does it matter?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
oteneaaron:

Does it matter?

Well it does to me.
I'm just asking. It by force na. You can answer or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay

Good
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by cornelboy(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
achorladey:

Good
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Rhema Chapel Pastor Was Into Occultism / Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. / Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.