Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse (15381 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

Lies.. energy can not be destroyed. Don’t you think an animal has “life” and “soul” and “body”?
When You are about to kill that chicken don’t you see it fighting for his life? Who gave it that instinct?

Well, We are the energy, we are gods. We are God.

Ọ̀gá you no get problem! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gá you no get problem! cheesy

Jehovah get problem grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

Jehovah get problem grin

But you no get problem Sir! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But you no get problem Sir! cheesy

But your evil Jehovah get sir! grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

But your evil Jehovah get sir! grin

Since you no get then no wahala! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Since you no get then no wahala! cheesy

But your evil Jehovah get.
[/b] The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble(wahala) [b] grin
I’ll be telling you more grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

But your evil Jehovah get.
[/b] The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble(wahala) [b] grin
I’ll be telling you more grin
But you no get wahala shey? cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But your Jehovah get na grin
[/b] See now that I, I am He,
And there is no god besides Me;
It is I who put to death(wahala) and give life.
I have wounded(wahala) and it is I who heal,
And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.[b]

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

But your Jehovah get na grin
[/b] See now that I, I am He,
And there is no god besides Me;
It is I who put to death(wahala) and give life.
I have wounded(wahala) and it is I who heal,
And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.[b]

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by kingyakos: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All you need is a free home Bible study with true Christians and you will understand all these things! smiley

First of all, nothing survives humans at death they simply stop existing {Ecclesiastes 3:19-20} so when God's word says the spirit of someone is upon another it simply means that person has taken up the attributes of the other person.
Take a breath and ask yourself:
If the spirit of Elijah is something unique that can't die and it has entered into Elisha who happens to be Elijah's contemporary, then where goes the spirit of Elisha?
Or are you saying Elisha has no spirit in him all the years he has been living before then?

So my friend it simply means Elisha has taken up the job Elijah was doing! smiley

What I'm asking is that did he died, is there any Bible record of his death?.... didn't the Bible say he ascended.
Revelation will let u understand that he has to come back to earth and die
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But your Jehovah get plenty cheesy
[/b] The Lord kills(wahala) and makes alive;
He brings down(wahala) to Sheol and raises up[b]
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

What I'm asking is that did he died, is there any Bible record of his death?.... didn't the Bible say he ascended.

Who wrote revelation? Who?
Google king Nero and his connection with revelations grin
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

Do you truly want to know all these secrets or you just want to argue?

Because Elijah is a man like you and i, he never ascended to heaven {John 3:13} heaven wasn't meant for flesh and blood {1Corinthians 15:50} so heaven is for spirit beings, the earth is where God promised humans with flesh and blood {Psalms 115:16} so Elijah can't possibly go to where he doesn't belong.

As for the two prophets they have come and accomplished their assigned mission! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by kingyakos: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

Who wrote revelation? Who?
Google king Nero and his connection with revelations grin

Revelation 1:1-11 (KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea......Is there such name as King Nero ever mentioned in the book of Revelation?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by kingyakos: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you truly want to know all these secrets or you just want to argue?

Because Elijah is a man like you and i, he never ascended to heaven {John 3:13} heaven wasn't meant for flesh and blood {1Corinthians 15:50} so heaven is for spirit beings, the earth is where God promised humans with flesh and blood {Psalms 115:16} so Elijah can't possibly go to where he doesn't belong.

As for the two prophets they have come and accomplished their assigned mission! smiley
.....Have you not come across the word Heavens of Heaven in the Bible, u think there's only one heaven, where did Enoch ascended to, the man Bible recorded that he never saw death. God ways and his thoughts are beyond man understanding and until he revealed it no man can know it
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

Revelation 1:1-11 (KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea......Is there such name as King Nero ever mentioned in the book of Revelation?

So who wrote revelation? At what time? During which king reign? cheesy
Have you forgotten that Bible literarily means COLLECTION OF BOOKS?

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by kingyakos: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

If you've read the Bible verses I posted you will understand it's same John in the isle called Patmos
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by kingyakos: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maynman:

I think I'm done here, no much argument.
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:
.....Have you not come across the word Heavens of Heaven in the Bible, u think there's only one heaven, where did Enoch ascended to, the man Bible recorded that he never saw death. God ways and his thoughts are beyond man understanding and until he revealed it no man can know it

Everything has been revealed through Jesus Christ of Nazareth {John 1:18} so there's no need arguing over what has been written.
"No man has ever ascended to heaven" says Jesus of Nazareth {John 3:13} so neither Enoch or Elijah got to heaven! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

If you've read the Bible verses I posted you will understand it's same John in the isle called Patmos

Really?

John the gospel wrote revelation? Who told you? Your shepherd?
You are confuse

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

SHALOM

Ignorance is not bliss.. learn

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

SHALOM

Learn grin
Are they the same john? grin

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

SHALOM

Learn

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Maynman: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingyakos:

Sheep, learn.

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by sonmvayina(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am waiting patiently for Jesus to come and destroy all those ruining the earth but i must continue preaching zealously and industriously teaching people in all my neighbourhood for them to be warned that this is the time for us all to embrace PEACE before the great day of God's anger! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So you can continue waiting for your own Messiah mine has come and established pure worship! wink

Pure worship of who?
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
sonmvayina:

Pure worship of who?
Of our own God! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by sonmvayina(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of our own God! smiley

Not the creator of the universe,

Ok, thanks for the clarity..
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

Not the creator of the universe,
Ok, thanks for the clarity..
All the Gods from different races do claim they are the Creator of the universe so stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by sonmvayina(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All the Gods from different races do claim they are the Creator of the universe so stop deceiving yourself! smiley

I have told you before but you never learn.
There is only one creator, just the nomenclature that is different...

Mumu
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

I have told you before but you never learn.
There is only one creator, just the nomenclature that is different...Mumu

Keep searching for more mumu or those that will agree with you, as for me i already have a global family of peace loving worshipers who are not mumu from my own point of view! wink
Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by Tobedated(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Most people on this thread are mumu look at how each are defending their gods as if its a baby who can't protect himself damn and their called him god a god that can't prove himself is that one god

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by achorladey: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am waiting patiently for Jesus to come and destroy all those ruining the earth but i must continue preaching zealously and industriously teaching people in all my neighbourhood for them to be warned that this is the time for us all to embrace PEACE before the great day of God's anger! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So you can continue waiting for your own Messiah mine has come and established pure worship! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Military intelligence spilling intelligence as always. Intelligence 1

So you can continue waiting for your own Messiah mine has come and established pure worship

Intelligence 2

I am waiting patiently for Jesus to come and destroy all those ruining the earth.

Intelligence to n pa intelligence je. Intelligence to n contradict ara won in the same post.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times will your Jesus come?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). / Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Samuel Kanu Uche Visits Emir Sanusi In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.