Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) (33756 Views)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by flokii: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine is surely going to blacklist most blacks once the dust settles.. to all you thieves stealing money from Africa to send your wards to Europe, karma will catch up with you all.

Time for Africa to rise is now..
#EndCorruption.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by GGirll: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Lack of technology is the reason MOST whites don't respect or value blacks.

If I was a white man who manufactures almost everything on Earth, I will treat any race that mostly consumes without producing badly because I won't value them.

Your value in life is the value you give to humanity — especially technologically. Life is not all about reading books and getting a job, then buying a car manufactured by a white man and having 6 children with 3 sidechicks while going to Church twice a week.

Imagine all the planes, cars, ammunitions, etc. were bought in Africa. Imagine the respect they'll have for Africans because we have technology and they depend on us.

My dear, I never feel pity for how whites treat blacks. If I was white, I will treat blacks the same way or worse.

Even as a black man, I don't value black men who don't add value to humanity. All they do is either school and food or enjoyment and fun. No productivity.

A white man will even respect a Chinese man more because the Chinese are adding value technologically now unlike hundreds of years ago when they weren't adding any value as Africans are currently doing.

Nigeria has the power to uplift the black race by being self-sufficient like Russia, technologically, but greedy men in power don't know the technological strength of a race = the respect and treatment they get outside the country.

The smartest nation or people are those who manufacture great things, not those who use it. The dumbest are those who consume or use what others manufactured. Blacks, mostly Nigerians, belong to this dumbest category.

A Nigerian man always thinks the smartest are those Nigerians with PhDs and doctorate degrees with big grammar. My dear, they are dumb if they can't manufacture things — technological appliances that'll either change lives for good or destroy lives.

A few blacks are trying, but 95% are just consumers and the world rate us based on this 95%.

Let me ask you a question. If you're a white man, will you respect a race that consumes 95% of what others created, but only contributes 5%? No, you won't. You won't value them. You'll see them as parasites. No one likes a parasite. Do you like parasites?

You are so right.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Tellwhat: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
flokii:
Ukraine is surely going to blacklist most blacks once the dust settles.. to all you thieves stealing money from Africa to send your wards to Europe, karma will catch up with you all.

Time for Africa to rise is now..
#EndCorruption.
Hmmm

Well Africa need step up truly
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Tellwhat: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:

If I was a white man who manufactures almost everything on Earth, I will treat any race that mostly consumes without producing badly because I won't value them.

Your value in life is the value you give to humanity — especially technologically. Life is not all about reading books and getting a job, then buying a car manufactured by a white man and having 6 children with 3 sidechicks while going to Church twice a week.

Imagine all the planes, cars, ammunitions, etc. were bought in Africa. Imagine the respect they'll have for Africans because we have technology and they depend on us.

My dear, I never feel pity for how whites treat blacks. If I was white, I will treat blacks the same way or worse.

Even as a black man, I don't value black men who don't add value to humanity. All they do is either school and food or enjoyment and fun. No productivity.

A white man will even respect a Chinese man more because the Chinese are adding value technologically now unlike hundreds of years ago when they weren't adding any value as Africans are currently doing.

Nigeria has the power to uplift the black race by being self-sufficient like Russia, technologically, but greedy men in power don't know the technological strength of a race = the respect and treatment they get outside the country.

The smartest nation or people are those who manufacture great things, not those who use it. The dumbest are those who consume or use what others manufactured. Blacks, mostly Nigerians, belong to this dumbest category.

A Nigerian man always thinks the smartest are those Nigerians with PhDs and doctorate degrees with big grammar. My dear, they are dumb if they can't manufacture things — technological appliances that'll either change lives for good or destroy lives.

A few blacks are trying, but 95% are just consumers and the world rate us based on this 95%.

Let me ask you a question. If you're a white man, will you respect a race that consumes 95% of what others created, but only contributes 5%? No, you won't. You won't value them. You'll see them as parasites. No one likes a parasite. Do you like parasites?

Sad truth

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by GGirll: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is what happens when you are in a country that is called a "shit hole" by a former US President. My prayers are with them
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Dabbey: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why didn't they leave before now? Besides must we live in every country of the world? Ukraine of all places...naah
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by flokii: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tellwhat:

Hmmm

Well Africa need step up truly

They are all screaming Ukraine now because of the present situation there.. It's going to be the same treatment for Africans in Canada, Germany etc. that they all love running to.

I keep saying it that those that will change Africa for good are those residing in Africa and have kept their families in Africa. When you hear the negative utterances about Nigeria from the same people crying to Nigeria for help now, you'd marvel

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by 2braithe: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
kponkedenge:
I had the opportunity to do my university in Poland, but I turned it down around 2008, I also had a friend that schooled in Ukraine that was almost killed in 2005, he had to come back to Nigeria to finish.

The thing is - most Eastern Europe countries are very racial.... They don't even try to hide it like the west.

I'm not particularly a fan of them.

You won't see someone that studied there,began working and hit it big there.Only negatives!!
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
FuckSilly:
[s][/s]
Woe betide you in your Hypocrisy and stupidity.
Bastãrd!
Thanks.. kiss
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by 2braithe: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Mr manufacturer, what have you manufactured?
Mr producer,what have you produced?
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by emmaodet: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:

grin grin
You raised good points bro
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nicenixon: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
SmartProf:
Proactive Africans in Ukraine heeded repeated warnings from the USA to her citizens of an impending invasion by Putin's army, took advantage of those warnings and left Ukraine...others who are weeping today were mocking their home countries in Africa and making derogatory statements that a war torn Ukraine was better than peaceful Africa. I have zero sympathy for those in that category. The EU nations have a treaty to allow citizens of member states free access within nations in the EU, so Africans who aren't EU citizens nor hold EU passports won't be given preference to cross into Poland. Thankfully in the end, the border security officials did allow them in, but it doesn't stop the fact that the quality of life they will have in Poland would be as refugees. The racism card won't blackmail the whites not to care for their own first.
My friend's landlord's son came back from Urkaine immediately there were signs of impending invasion and now, nigga is enjoying himself in his father's house.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by 2braithe: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
rayval:
What do these people expect? And some of those people will come to nairaland and shout skull minners, ipork or whatever tribe they want to attack…and they are complaining of being segregated .

How many of you blacks are willing to stay back and fight? But you all want to run away.. anybody anywhere in the world would give preference to her citizens.. so stop wailing and use your brains..

Ordinary Cv for job application here in Nigeria, you people will scrutinise the names and ensure you employ a specific tribe. And you are complaining in the abroad.

Nonsense

Tribalism on Nairaland is now a justification for racism abroad??

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by okeysoninv: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
oshey Nostrademus
in other news Russia put nuclear force on alert. Pity for all Japa crews.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
2braithe:

Mr manufacturer, what have you manufactured?
Mr producer,what have you produced?

Very soon, you won't bake garri again with your hands — you'll be using my product. It's electrical and automated.

That is just one of them. It looks something like this (see below, but not the exact picture). The same way all homes in Nigeria have at least 1 Chinese product in their house is how you'll have my products.

Now, let me ask you, what product(s) are you working on as a black man who deserves to be respected? Do you want the world to respect you without you adding values to humanity other than having lots of children you can't feed?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by 2braithe: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Very soon, you won't bake garri again with your hands — you'll be using my product. It's electrical and automated.

That is just one of them. It looks something like this (see below, but not the exact picture). The same way all homes in Nigeria have at least 1 Chinese product in their house is how you'll have my products.

Now, let me ask you, what product(s) are you working on?

Looks like it's brewing black tea grin

I'm working on creating nuclear weapons for Nigeria.That could send any country to extinction at the push of a button wink
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by WoundedLamb: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Ukraine is really in a big mess,forget all the reports of them defeating the Russians....YOU NEVER WIN A WAR IN YOUR HOME,... Russia aims to cripple the military hardwares,oil facility and nuclear plants of Ukraine...which they are kinda achieving...

RUSSIA IS AT PEACE...NO SINGLE SIGN OF WAR ...BUT JUST LOOK AT UKRAINE....let them dialogue and end this madness

What is the solution? We all say "let them dialog". Can we begin to discuss possible exit solutions at this point? That's probably a more worthwhile subject. Let's start from 1991 and figure out why they decided to join NATO. Let's ask what they could get in place of joining NATO. Telling Ukraine not to join NATO without bringing anything form of memorandum to the table is simply not practical. Ukraine needs a memorandum signed by both Russia and other world powers to ensure their safety. Budapest was meant to be just that but it was this same Russia that violated it. What exactly should they do, brother?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
2braithe:

Looks like it's brewing black tea grin

I'm working on creating nuclear weapons for Nigeria.That could send any country to extinction at the push of a button wink

Okay
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by LikeAking: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Yes, via Chinese herbal medicine, healing, etc. I'm referring to advanced technology, not medicine.

There was a time they knew nothing about technology — Egypt was better than them, but is Egypt still better than them now technogically?

Go on YouTube and see the kind of tools and kitchen appliances the Chinese are inventing — they don't even exist in America or Russia.

At times, I tell myself, "Damn! Why didn't I think of that?"

In the ancient days, every nation had a way of healing themselve when sick, but they didn't have technology as it is now.

Nigeria, a nation that had a way of healing itself back then with herbal medicine, still doesn't have a way of healing itself with technology as China did.

Even when Innoson and co. want to start the technological revolution, Nigerians abuse them and even call their products names. They prefer to purchase foreign brands.

The respect your race will get in this 21st century is determined by the value your race adds to humanity technologically.

With technology, Nigeria would have been as crime-free as Singapore or Denmark. I have lived or been to countries with extremely low crime rate and trust me, the reason it worked is because of two things

1 A working law
2. And technology (not because it Church or Mosque)

Does Nigeria have working and respected laws? No. Do we have the needed technology?

If I was a white man, do you expect me to respect someone from such a country or race? No.

Go and check the history of China.

The problem with the black man is 100% SIMPLE: We are low lives.

Its not about law,etc.

We are just that way.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Its not about law,etc.

We are just that way.
Okay

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by WoundedLamb: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nigeria has no immigration arrangement with Poland. If Nigerians try to forcefully enter the trains, they'd equally be met with force. They should reach out to thier government and stop shouting racism. I learned the federal government is already making plans. In the meantime, they simply cannot blackmail the polish authority into allowing them cross the border. So I suggest they remain calm and wait for the government to step in.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by dasparrow: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
I keep telling all you ass lickers of oyibo's nyash that one day the hen will come home to roast. One day, you will be a tragic victim of white supremacy and racism. By the way, it is all over social media right now about what Africans are going through in Ukraine such as being denied opportunity to flee Ukraine and being refused entry into Poland. Then I see the usual culprits namely the self hating inferiority stricken Nigerian coons taking sides with these european racists.

Some of you are just irredeemable. I fear who no fear Nigerians. I have never seen a more wicked uncompassionate set of Black people like Nigerians. You rejoice when people are suffering. You take sides with people who hate your race. You are happy to see your fellow Africans abused, oppressed and even killed. You support racism and bigotry. And then you wonder why Nigeria has become what it is. If slavery were to start again today, many of you will gladly sell your fellow Africans to the white man again like your ancestors did 500 years ago.

I pray that these Africans caught up in Ukraine are able to escape from that war torn zone. When they tell you people to stay away from Eastern Europe and other very racist countries, you all refuse to listen. Oya, see am now.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by BleedTears: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh deporting them in millions without prior notice..keep clowning around..

Whether it is in millions or in billions there are deported for non documention and its not comparable anywhere to the situations on ground here. This is war, this is crisis international one at that.

In the phase of a crisis like this, immigration protocols are bypassed, but priorities are given to children and women which is normal in every country when there is war. And that is what they said initially

You can compare with what happen in Afghanistan, when talibans took over Afghanistan last year.

So for you to compare war crisis to a deportation, means you're the one clowning around. You could have made your point without the comparison. If you had compared the Ghana must go with the xenophobic attack in South Africa, it would have make more sense but to war crisis is laughable.

I know your biological brothers or sisters might not be there but someone from your country is definitely there and that should give you lots of concern, because you might be in their shoe one day (might) and don't think only the poor travel to other people's country, Macron the current France president was in nigeria for internship, imagine there was a war between Nigeria and a neighboring country at that time.

Lastly, those who has someone always shout for help when in distress or in need, but those who do not have anybody, do not shout for help because they is nobody to shout out to or call.

Nigerians speaking up is not because they're the only Africans there, but because they have people to call for help and they also have hope that the people they are calling will come for their rescue. But you see other Africans keeping quiet, is because they have nobody to call in times like this. And even if they have someone, they don't have hope that those people will come rescue them, so why bother.

And if you're a Ghanaian, am sure you might have heard about a Ghanaian that went to UK (January 2022) Scotland to be precise for studies and mistakenly toast a minor.

So don't think Ghanaians are not traveling because you don't have money to travel.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by dasparrow: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
flokii:

They are all screaming Ukraine now because of the present situation there.. It's going to be the same treatment for Africans in Canada, Germany etc. that they all love running to.

I keep saying it that those that will change Africa for good are those residing in Africa and have kept their families in Africa. When you hear the negative utterances about Nigeria from the same people crying to Nigeria for help now, you'd marvel

Precisely! A time is coming when it will no longer be safe for Africans anywhere in the world. I have been saying it that as a people, let us fix our homeland. Let us kick out this old thieving politicians that have nothing to offer but you people said no. You people want to keep recycling them because some of you are receiving brown envelope from them and benefiting from corruption at the expense of your country. Una never see anything yet. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by EdwardRandy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Let me ask you a question. If you're a white man, will you respect a race that consumes 95% of what others created, but only contributes 5%? No, you won't. You won't value them. You'll see them as parasites. No one likes a parasite. Do you?

I wish I could like your comment twice..

honestly I feel bad how terrible and low Africa is. The funny thing is I have come in communication with white people from different countries and believe me these guys are no more intelligent than us, the problem is that an average black man is very greedy and selfish, and never interested in creating anything that will benefit his neighbors as long as he and his family are fine, that’s our main problem and also why slavery had its way in the past.

Our leaders are so shameless that they keep running to the white for everything and I keep wondering; how were Africans surviving before colonization? Why so much dependence on the whites?? I feel terrible thinking about this everytime, and I wish I could just kill all our leaders in Africa in a single night..

I am personally paranoid and scared of any white looking down on me overseas just because am black, despite my high level of intelligence and creativity.. I once turned down an offer years back to go to the west and work for a white man because I didn’t want anyone to look down on me, segregate or maltreat me just because I’m a black man.. It shall be well with us any day we start electing the right people in power.

This mantle of leadership and civilization lies with Nigeria as giant of Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Its not about law,etc.

We are just that way.
Remember, skills can be acquired if it doesn't come naturally.

This orangutan or monkey (in the video below) whichever you want to call it, learned how to drive, it's not inborn. So, we can always learn just as the Chinese did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJsn1QivbKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLSpB40X4q8

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by LikeAking: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Remember, skills can be acquired if it doesn't come naturally.

This orangutan or monkey (in the video below) whichever you want to call it, learned how to drive, it's not inborn. So, we can always learn just as the Chinese did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJsn1QivbKM

Ok!

May be a very few of us.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by EagleNest(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
This is what happens when you are from a continent that contributes very little to the world and it’s development. What leverage does Africa have on the rest of the world that would make the world respect Africa and Africans?

We will continue to be treated this way over and over again until we choose to have sense and start electing leaders who can put us on the map and help earn the non existent respect.

Please say it louder, the people at the back are not hearing it well. You summed it up very well!
We don't realise how little we contribute to the world but we want maximum respect. How can that be? The moment many Africans understand this simple statement of yours, then our redemption is near. Well done!

But wait ooo, this your moniker baaad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now you guys are taking this thing In another sphere.. undecided
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
It's all over the world and it has nothing to do with racial discrimination...
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Modified:now you guys are even bloody hypocrites..why the insult on me tho.. undecided undecided
Is there any difference from this and what you did to Ghanians(Ghana must go) expelling and deporting them all of a sudden or is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided
You are sounding like a deranged NITWIT..

Why compare a peaceful situation with Ghanaians and a war time event?

There are processes and yet the Ukrainians and other Whitemen are pouring in without any hindrances?

Do everyone a favor and Shut up!
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You are sounding like a deranged NITWIT..

Why compare a peaceful situation with Ghanaians and a war time event?

There are processes and yet the Ukrainians and other Whitemen are pouring in without any hindrances?

Do everyone a favor and Shut up!
Keep crying... grin
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by nograv: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:

I guess they didn't read because it's long. Nigerians are too in a hurry to read long comments.

You're a reasonable fellow. See, bright minds in Nigeria can change the rate at which whites treat blacks just the same way they have changed how they treated Asians, especially the Chinese.

Manufacturing and programming is the core of technology and it's the only thing that will make foreigners value us. Our oil won't even do that because criminals are controlling it. Technology is what will emancipate the black race.

Saudi Arabia gained respect not through oil, but how they used money from oil to hire white and Chinese to build the kind of things they want.

After the whites, Chinese and Indians have built them, they hired Nigerians and black Indians to clean the city and become nannies.

Even the Arab nations know that's the only value we can offer at the moment until the black race outgrows it like the Chinese did.

If you can't build it yourself, use your oil money to hire those who will and when they're doing it, learn from them so you can stand on your own. This is what the Arabs did.

Just imagine a smart person becoming our president and introducing programming, learning how the circuit board works, and how to bend metals to any shape and size from primary school? Just imagine this. The Chinese did this.

Imagine Nigeria doing this and it's compulsory. Imagine the great inventions that will take place 100 years later. No, our president(s) don't think of such. All they want is oil, sharing formula, embezzlement, grazing route, UK treatment, who to blame, etc.

I agree entirely..

But even with the Arabs, the brightest of them went one step further. They have an equivalent of the indigene law, whereby if I setup shop in say Dubai a significant proportion of management has to be comprised of native Emiratis. I think it is up to 50%.

I know first hand, a lot of Emiratis are just plain lazy and there to collect a cheque and some associates have told me first hand their experiences with this system. But again it shows insight, making sure their own people are in work. At the same time if even just 1 in 10 emiratis show interest, they learn the foreigners ways then setup shop on their own. Knowledge has then been transferred and he or she then produces on their own.

The Chinese were famous for it. So much so that some western businessmen stopped manufacturing certain products in China as the Chinese would quickly learn the process then go off and do it on their own..

One explained to me that they even took contracts at a loss, just so they could learn about a specific technology. So for every unit they made, they initially LOST money. But in time they learnt to become more efficient and bring costs down. Then they went into profit and sometimes they then did the same thing of going off on their own. Can you imagine the average (oga you must settle me first) Nigerian adopting such an approach?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / Ben Bruce Reacts As INEC Postponed General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.