Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) (33753 Views)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by onikoyikosoko: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
kponkedenge:
I had the opportunity to do my university in Poland, but I turned it down around 2008, I also had a friend that schooled in Ukraine that was almost killed in 2005, he had to come back to Nigeria to finish.

The thing is - most Eastern Europe countries are very racial.... They don't even try to hide it like the west.

I'm not particularly a fan of them.

If you guys know that , they are racists, why not stop going to their countries ? Abi, dem force una to come to their countries?

Racism is everywhere in the world. Even we blacks are bloody racists...... .
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Maj196(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
ModestGal:

They weren't accommodating them. They paid heavily for school fees, and they are not given free foods/house
Get your facts right, 80% of them are on a fully paid scholarship by their respective schools.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by BSsniffer: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
maticar:
Nairaland should have the highest collection of retards in this country

What nonsense reasoning are people pulling out of their anus like these??
honestly.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bewla(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now you guys are taking this thing In another sphere.. undecided
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
It's all over the world and it has nothing to do with racial discrimination...
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Modified:now you guys are even bloody hypocrites..why the insult on me tho.. undecided undecided
Is there any difference from this and what you did to Ghanians(Ghana must go) expelling and deporting them all of a sudden or is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided
thanks for your long talk

Any bus to Ukraine now
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Foolish people, u are in their country. They will defend themselves first

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
eyele ki ba onile je ko ba onlie mun , kodi ojo iku ko yeri
please stop saying incantations here
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by okeysoninv: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
and Africa I guess is not part of the world? Una go just dey open mouth anyhow like mosquitoes
the skirmish will be leaser than compare to Europe. Well I don't want you to believe me. But know that Ukraine crisis ain't ending soon.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
SmartProf:
Proactive Africans in Ukraine heeded repeated warnings from the USA to her citizens of an impending invasion by Putin's army, took advantage of those warnings and left Ukraine...others who are weeping today were mocking their home countries in Africa and making derogatory statements that a war torn Ukraine was better than peaceful Africa. I have zero sympathy for those in that category. The EU nations have a treaty to allow citizens of member states free access within nations in the EU, so Africans who aren't EU citizens nor hold EU passports won't be given preference to cross into Poland. Thankfully in the end, the border security officials did allow them in, but it doesn't stop the fact that the quality of life they will have in Poland would be as refugees. The racism card won't blackmail the whites not to care for their own first.
you are a jealous loser. Your type will rot in the poverty striken Nigeria
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ezekwe1: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740...
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrsAbimbolaDorc:
I don't believe in god , save your shit for someone else cool
no wonder. Another animal in woman skin.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by harmony75: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oh my God this is getting scare, war is a terrible! pls keep yourselves safe!
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ezekwe1: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740.........
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by VULCAN(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Don't allow jealousy kill you?

None of those Nigerians traped in Ukraine are responsible for your inability to travel out.

At least gather money and visit Ghana so that your envy will reduce small.
kingthreat:
All those I want to travel abroad and hustle, hope una dey see sha. Hope the students can find their ways back home.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ezekwe1: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740.............
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
the skirmish will be leaser than compare to Europe. Well I don't want you to believe me. But know that Ukraine crisis ain't ending soon.
everybody go follow chop am
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Cmanforall: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Modified:now you guys are even bloody hypocrites..why the insult on me tho.. undecided undecided
Is there any difference from this and what you did to Ghanians(Ghana must go) expelling and deporting them all of a sudden or is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided
They are escalating this maybe to gain traffic
I believe there is a procedure... and priorities for women and children.
Trying to force these officers go against the process is unfair. Don't mount pressure on them. The receiving country also need to arrange where to send refugees (other EU countries) or make camps in Poland, document and take their information (to account for them and avoid losing them).
Eventually, they will pass.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nyamuriflathead: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Deffjam:
lol Poco,na you qoute me Soo?? Mam I always regard you as an elder and Nairaland celebrity grin ....am happy fa. grin

You would be the last person on my mind sef...... grin grin

How is your Sunday ma ??

Simp extraordinaire..
Niqqa be like "pocolee I have been a big fan of ya ever since ur 20th birthday and even now that you've attained menopause and can't have children, I still am. I can't have enough of your attention because i'm useless to my family and my generation, and only your quote can redeem me. Only if i could sneef your panties and die a happy man...

You no go smell poco panties till u die, u can take that to the banks.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
The same discrimination is what we openly practice in Nigeria - even more than its done against us abroad.

Why are u people disturbing our peace?
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Viltron:
The same discrimination is what we openly practice in Nigeria - even more than its done against us abroad.

Why are u people disturbing our peace?
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ezekwe1: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740.................
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cmanforall:

They are escalating this maybe to gain traffic
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ezekwe1: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740....................
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ezekwe1: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740........................
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy you are joking right. grin grin grin, if you are not, then good luck, you will need it in case.
bewla:
thanks for your long talk

Any bus to Ukraine now
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
buJu234:
why are the African men that have stayed in Ukraine for over 5-10yrs..

even married Ukrainian women running away

while Ukrainian men of the same age group are staying back, carrying guns to fight and protect the country.

Why are black people always acting like parasites..

always collecting but never ready to give back

shame
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by lomprico(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All lives matter!
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Useless Zoo/Nairaland keyboard racist,this is the time you should be more useful to your colleagues in Ukraine. This is international, go and help them it is not ipob or igbo people this time around. O set eeh

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by JooEeL(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..

Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites..[/s] undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by kingthreat(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
VULCAN:
Don't allow jealousy kill you?

None of those Nigerians traped in Ukraine are responsible for your inability to travel out.

At least gather money and visit Ghana so that your envy will reduce small.

Jeez see a total nonentity trying to describe my life. I have been to 7 countries of the world. One African. One Middle Eastern. Three European and Two Asian. I am not your modafuckin mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.