Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) (33712 Views)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SATANICALLY666: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2022
As revealed by @Nzekiev

They actually wanted to crush us with their bus, and even pointed guns at us while we were shouting “we are students, allow us to cross” because we didn’t allow them to cross their people first before us. We forced our way in, and they gave up. I have these on video record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpjX4RV5z4

https://twitter.com/nzekiev/status/1497804379994218497?s=19

Watch how they are threatening to shoot us!

We are currently at the Ukraine -Poland border.
Their Police and Army refused to let Africans cross they only allow Ukrainian.
Some have slept here for 2 days under this scorching cold weather, while many have gone back to Lviv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuPDSt33Iw

https://twitter.com/nzekiev/status/1497805019311218689?s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Now you guys are taking this thing In another sphere.. undecided
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
It's all over the world and it has nothing to do with racial discrimination...
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Modified:now you guys are even bloody hypocrites..why the insult on me tho.. undecided undecided
Is there any difference from this and what you did to Ghanians(Ghana must go) expelling and deporting them all of a sudden or is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided

195 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by rickpat(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine is really in a big mess,forget all the reports of them defeating the Russians....YOU NEVER WIN A WAR IN YOUR HOME,... Russia aims to cripple the military hardwares,oil facility and nuclear plants of Ukraine...which they are kinda achieving...

RUSSIA IS AT PEACE...NO SINGLE SIGN OF WAR ...BUT JUST LOOK AT UKRAINE....let them dialogue and end this madness

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FamTomx2(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2022
R
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Yeah like the bombs and AK47's respect the hierarchy of how things are done in your sense of reasoning..

You are saying they should become sitting ducks waiting for the masters to be satisfied before they (those left alive) can then be allowed.. how do some of you reason?, do you even see yourself as human aswell or just a log of wood?

We have the French, bulgarians, polish, Americans, Czechs, Germans, Italians, British, swiss, Bosnian etc, Are all allowed to leave but those whom their skin colours and looks can be categorised are racially segregated. Is that what hierarchy means to you?

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SmartProf(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Proactive Africans in Ukraine heeded repeated warnings from the USA to her citizens of an impending invasion by Putin's army...they took advantage of those warnings and left Ukraine...others who are weeping today were mocking their home countries in Africa and making derogatory statements that a war torn Ukraine was better than a peaceful Africa. I have zero sympathy for those in that category. The EU nations have a treaty to allow citizens of member states free access within nations in the EU, so Africans who aren't EU citizens nor hold EU passports won't be given preference to cross into Poland. Thankfully in the end, the border security officials did allow them in, but it doesn't stop the fact that the quality of life they will have in Poland would be as refugees. The racism card won't blackmail the whites not to care for their own first.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Esseite:

Yeah like the bombs and AK47's respect the hierarchy of how things are done in your sense of reasoning..

You are saying they should become sitting ducks waiting for the masters to be satisfied before they (those left alive) can then be allowed.. how do some of you reason?, do you even see yourself as human aswell or just a log of wood?
Ok undecided
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I now see why you are in every thread that has to do with Ukraine.You go about pointing fingers at Putin.You can't see how useless Ukraine government is. Just imagine what the Russia minority in Ukraine will be going through because they want out.You are pathetic.So in a war zone you decide to pay reference to color of skin instead of humanity. You are worst than the Putin you see as devil.

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:
I now see why you are in every thread that has to do with Ukraine.You go about pointing fingers at Putin.You can't see how useless Ukraine government is. Just imagine what the Russia minority in Ukraine will be going through because they want out.You are pathetic.So in a war zone you decide to pay reference to color of skin instead of humanity. You are worst than the Putin you see as devil.
Ooh no cos of your so called freedom you misunderstood my point..it's cool enjoy yourself..

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by okeysoninv: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
I pity Africans living in Western countries. You better start running to Africa where sanctuary is. Mark this word Russia vs Ukraine will cumulate into world war.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dem say they are allowing all Whites regardless of their country enter bus, and are strictly ejecting the blacks (Africans) and asking them to stay back you are here talking about due process. Are you telling us here that all the Africans there didn't follow due process? Like all of them? And all the whites regardless of their country, miraculously followed due process and qualified to cross the border?

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ecolime(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wahala for Africans.

You get treated like thrash at home.

You JAPA go abroad, you are seen as lesser humans.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is what happens when you are from a continent that contributes very little to the world and it’s development. What leverage does Africa have on the rest of the world that would make the world respect Africa and Africans?

We will continue to be treated this way over and over again until we choose to have sense and start electing leaders who can put us on the map and help earn the non existent respect.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bluefilm: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Ukraine is really in a big mess,forget all the reports of them defeating the Russians....YOU NEVER WIN A WAR IN YOUR HOME,... Russia aims to cripple the military hardwares,oil facility and nuclear plants of Ukraine...which they are kinda achieving...

RUSSIA IS AT PEACE...NO SINGLE SIGN OF WAR ...BUT JUST LOOK AT UKRAINE....let them dialogue and end this madness

You dey mind them.

By the time Russia is done with them, they will just become another Russian state.

13 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by omoredia: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
japa people. always on the run

Abadoned children are the ones fighting for inheritance oo. Nigerians no get shame grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by LeoDeKing: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Do we still need to blame putin?

186 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by kponkedenge(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
I had the opportunity to do my university in Poland, but I turned it down around 2008, I also had a friend that schooled in Ukraine that was almost killed in 2005, he had to come back to Nigeria to finish.

The thing is - most Eastern Europe countries are very racial.... They don't even try to hide it like the west.

I'm not particularly a fan of them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lack of technology is the reason MOST whites don't respect or value blacks.

If I was a white man who manufactures almost everything on Earth, I will treat any race that mostly consumes without producing badly because I won't value them.

Your value in life is the value you give to humanity — especially technologically. Life is not all about reading books and getting a job, then buying a car manufactured by a white man and having 6 children with 3 sidechicks while going to Church twice a week.

Imagine all the planes, cars, ammunitions, etc. were bought in Africa. Imagine the respect they'll have for Africans because we have technology and they depend on us.

My dear, I never feel pity for how whites treat blacks. If I was white, I will treat blacks the same way or worse.

Even as a black man, I don't value black men who don't add value to humanity. All they do is either school and food or enjoyment and fun. No productivity.

A white man will even respect a Chinese man more because the Chinese are adding value technologically now unlike hundreds of years ago when they weren't adding any value as Africans are currently doing.

Nigeria has the power to uplift the black race by being self-sufficient like Russia, technologically, but greedy men in power don't know the technological strength of a race = the respect and treatment they get outside the country.

The smartest nation or people are those who manufacture great things, not those who use it. The dumbest are those who consume or use what others manufactured. Blacks, mostly Nigerians, belong to this dumbest category.

A Nigerian man always thinks the smartest are those Nigerians with PhDs and doctorate degrees with big grammar. My dear, they are dumb if they can't manufacture things — technological appliances that'll either change lives for good or destroy lives.

A few blacks are trying, but 95% are just consumers and the world rate us based on this 95%.

Let me ask you a question. If you're a white man, will you respect a race that consumes 95% of what others created, but only contributes 5%? No, you won't. You won't value them. You'll see them as parasites. No one likes a parasite. Do you?

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Creditalerts: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stay Nigeria una no gree

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Mko123(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Q
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Henribest8(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
They should manage tinzx the way they see it, Since those that called themselves leaders are in France doing what nobody knows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Odinson1 come and see.

Deffjam:
Propaganda......what do you expect when you don't follow simple instructions.....

When panic sets in, it would be hard to follow instructions. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by lordchiz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
U see all the former USSR breakout countries including Russia are all Racist! Africans wey dey there ...Una dey really try ooooo.....
Although I will prefer being called a monkey out there and still get enough money to help my family than being called LordChiz, lord of money in Nigeria wey wan finish themselves with religion and ethnocentrism!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Deffjam: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Propaganda......what do you expect when you don't follow simple instructions.....

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.