Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) (33727 Views)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Benwallt:
You drag yourselves into their turf. WYSIWYG. Don't expect them to treat you better than rats. You guys should improvise. If not for "we die here syndrome " most of you would have left that place b4 the war starts
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Semaj77(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
As revealed by @Nzekiev

https://twitter.com/nzekiev/status/1497804379994218497?s=19

https://twitter.com/nzekiev/status/1497805019311218689?s=19

"Scorching cold weather" , how can scorching be cold Scorching means very hot
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SmartProf(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Takeproft:
you are a jealous loser. Your type will rot in the poverty striken Nigeria
I'm happy u are a low life individual, so u think everyone who has an intellectual opinion on issues is as frustrated and poverty stricken like you. When you want a generational upliftment contact me you fool.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by JooEeL(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
I pity Africans living in Western countries. You better start running to Africa where sanctuary is. Mark this word Russia vs Ukraine will cumulate into world war.

Pity Africa instead.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Dentalgist: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
As revealed by @Nzekiev

Long before now, I have read how most people of Eastern Europe are racists, they hate blacks with passion. It's not surprising seeing this kind of ignoble acts from their police
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Otii4god: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
If una like make una no behave unasleves there, na body bag Dem go use bring una back that's if una dey lucky... Think say na endsars be dat? Stoooopid
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
obyrich:
But the same wicked people have been accommodating you guys since.
For free? undecided
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ello29(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
The problem with some of us is that we all talk at the same time why not allow someone to talk or one at a time so they can understand. Oyibo no b naija o

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
cool
tenpipsperday:
In Ukraine, soldiers are threatening to shoot African students who are unarmed and it is making news here but when African soldiers shot and killed unarmed protesters here we were okay with it.

Op in Ukrainian coast guards voice

GO Bleep YOURSELF
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
please stop saying incantations here
it is not incantation, it simply mean "a pigeon does not dine and wine with its owner and now fly away on the day of death". (i know you understand). The Africans in Ukraine cannot choose not to fight now, it is not allowed. They ought to defend the country they have paid allegiance to.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by okeysoninv: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
everybody go follow chop am
not everywhere will witness it.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Triggered lol grin. Yes, Science and technology are the key.
ModestGal:
Racists motherfuckers. I pray all the Nigerians and black people leave alive and healthy. I don't care about racist motherfuckers, both Russia and Ukraine can all go to hell after black people have been successfully evacuated
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Bigchristo: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
As revealed by @Nzekiev

They’ve been doing this since the war stated please if you have any in Ukraine kindly share this info with them:
Please if you know any Nigerian in Ukraine, let such person move to Poland border :- Below are the numbers to call for help and assistance.

Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation Europe (POLAND EXECUTIVES)

Dr. Tade - +48 739 547 122 / 530813284
-- Warsaw

Remi - +48 739 400 001- Warsaw

Issac- 729467341 - Lodz/Gdnask

Frank - +48 729 560 416
+48508182948
Gdnask

Chizoba - +48729690481 / +2348033372086

PLEASE, SHARE COPIOUSLY... There are many Nigerians in Ukraine.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin
lilyheaven:

They will call you a witch craft if you ever tell them to stay back home ( Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by LikeAking: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Lack of technology is the reason MOST whites don't respect or value blacks.

If I was a white man who manufactures almost everything on Earth, I will treat any race that mostly consumes without producing badly because I won't value them.

Your value in life is the value you give to humanity — especially technologically. Life is not all about reading books and getting a job, then buying a car manufactured by a white man and having 6 children with 3 sidechicks while going to Church twice a week.

Imagine all the planes, cars, ammunitions, etc. were bought in Africa. Imagine the respect they'll have for Africans because we have technology and they depend on us.

My dear, I never feel pity for how whites treat blacks. If I was white, I will treat blacks the same way or worse.

Even as a black man, I don't value black men who don't add value to humanity. All they do is either school and food or enjoyment and fun. No productivity.

A white man will even respect a Chinese man more because the Chinese are adding value technologically now unlike hundreds of years ago when they weren't adding any value as Africans are currently doing.

Nigeria has the power to uplift the black race by being self-sufficient like Russia, technologically, but greedy men in power don't know the technological strength of a race = the respect and treatment they get outside the country.

The smartest nation or people are those who manufacture great things, not those who use it. The dumbest are those who consume or use what others manufactured. Blacks, mostly Nigerians, belong to this dumbest category.

A Nigerian man always thinks the smartest are those Nigerians with PhDs and doctorate degrees with big grammar. My dear, they are dumb if they can't manufacture things — technological appliances that'll either change lives for good or destroy lives.

A few blacks are trying, but 95% are just consumers and the world rate us based on this 95%.

Let me ask you a question. If you're a white man, will you respect a race that consumes 95% of what others created, but only contributes 5%? No, you won't. You won't value them. You'll see them as parasites. No one likes a parasite. Do you like parasites?

Point of correction: The Chineses have been adding value to the world for 1000's of years
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
it is not incantation, it simply mean "a pigeon does not dine and wine with its owner and now fly away on the day of death". (i know you understand). The Africans in Ukraine cannot choose not to fight now, it is not allowed. They ought to defend the country they have paid allegiance to.
na incantation jo, since I read it my body has been doing me one kind
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by planetx: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
They probably thought you are illegal immigrants not students, when you have built a reputation as a race that migrate recklessly all over the place looking for non existent green pastures.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Amunaotutheory:
This is what happens when you are from a continent that contributes very little to the world and it’s development. What leverage does Africa have on the rest of the world that would make the world respect Africa and Africans?

We will continue to be treated this way over and over again until we choose to have sense and start electing leaders who can put us on the map and help earn the non existent respect.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by ocelot2006(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Has anyone noticed that Western Europe has thrown it's borders open to the Ukrainians, yet complained harshly when Syrian refugees came for help (exception being Germany under Merkel). I guess the Syrians weren't "white" enough. Oh well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bashh12(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
bluefilm:

You dey mind them.

By the time Russia is done with them, they will just become another Russian state.
you so correct
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
ocelot2006:
Has anyone noticed that Western Europe has thrown it's borders open to the Ukrainians, yet complained harshly when Syrian refugees came for help (exception being Germany under Merkel). I guess the Syrians weren't "white" enough. Oh well...
lol they should throw their borders open to potential terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Litmus: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by obyrich(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
ModestGal:

They weren't accommodating them. They paid heavily for school fees, and they are not given free foods/house
They have been accommodating them in their country. I did mention free in my comment.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na incantation jo, since I read it my body has been doing me one kind
eyah... maybe you should take paracetamol.
i am not a babalawo , i am a christian
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Deffjam: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Simp extraordinaire..
Niqqa be like "pocolee I have been a big fan of ya ever since ur 20th birthday and even now that you've attained menopause and can't have children, I still am. I can't have enough of your attention because i'm useless to my family and my generation, and only your quote can redeem me. Only if i could sneef your panties and die a happy man...

You no go smell poco panties till u die, u can take that to the banks.
lolx......bro na student I still be fa...... undergraduate.

And for the simp part can't me out.......hard core redpill ,I practically have 3 g.f grin....I just admire her personality and respect her alot because of her cooking and other stuff.....
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by almarthins(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Esseite:

Yeah like the bombs and AK47's respect the hierarchy of how things are done in your sense of reasoning..

You are saying they should become sitting ducks waiting for the masters to be satisfied before they (those left alive) can then be allowed.. how do some of you reason?, do you even see yourself as human aswell or just a log of wood?

We have the French, bulgarians, polish, Americans, Czechs, Germans, Italians, British, swiss, Bosnian etc, Are all allowed to leave but those whom their skin colours and looks can be categorised are racially segregated. Is that what hierarchy means to you?

Help me ask am well well
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy you are joking right. grin grin grin, if you are not, then good luck, you will need it in case.
Am serious if I get I want to die honorable

Not in this Boko Haram senseless killing
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Ukraine is really in a big mess,forget all the reports of them defeating the Russians....YOU NEVER WIN A WAR IN YOUR HOME,... Russia aims to cripple the military hardwares,oil facility and nuclear plants of Ukraine...which they are kinda achieving...

RUSSIA IS AT PEACE...NO SINGLE SIGN OF WAR ...BUT JUST LOOK AT UKRAINE....let them dialogue and end this madness
you dey mind the mumu Ukraine leader.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by farem: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
As revealed by @Nzekiev

"...Some have slept here for 2 days under this scorching cold weather, while many have gone back to Lviv...
"

Is this Ukrainian English or what?
How can something be scorching and cold at the same time?
Make una no mess Nigerians on the international stage o, a beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by nograv: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Lack of technology is the reason MOST whites don't respect or value blacks.

If I was a white man who manufactures almost everything on Earth, I will treat any race that mostly consumes without producing badly because I won't value them.

Your value in life is the value you give to humanity — especially technologically. Life is not all about reading books and getting a job, then buying a car manufactured by a white man and having 6 children with 3 sidechicks while going to Church twice a week.

Imagine all the planes, cars, ammunitions, etc. were bought in Africa. Imagine the respect they'll have for Africans because we have technology and they depend on us.

My dear, I never feel pity for how whites treat blacks. If I was white, I will treat blacks the same way or worse.

Even as a black man, I don't value black men who don't add value to humanity. All they do is either school and food or enjoyment and fun. No productivity.

A white man will even respect a Chinese man more because the Chinese are adding value technologically now unlike hundreds of years ago when they weren't adding any value as Africans are currently doing.

Nigeria has the power to uplift the black race by being self-sufficient like Russia, technologically, but greedy men in power don't know the technological strength of a race = the respect and treatment they get outside the country.

The smartest nation or people are those who manufacture great things, not those who use it. The dumbest are those who consume or use what others manufactured. Blacks, mostly Nigerians, belong to this dumbest category.

A Nigerian man always thinks the smartest are those Nigerians with PhDs and doctorate degrees with big grammar. My dear, they are dumb if they can't manufacture things — technological appliances that'll either change lives for good or destroy lives.

A few blacks are trying, but 95% are just consumers and the world rate us based on this 95%.

Let me ask you a question. If you're a white man, will you respect a race that consumes 95% of what others created, but only contributes 5%? No, you won't. You won't value them. You'll see them as parasites. No one likes a parasite. Do you like parasites?

I have said this for years.. only recently I was arguing with another fellow that almost all of Nigeria's problems are because it doesn't produce and isn't growing economically. I cited Asia and how it earned respect globally through eventually catching up and surpassing whites technologically in some spheres.

The sad thing is most Nigerians don't even see the problem. They boast of academic accolades but do little with it. I have launched companies and worked as a developer creating systems. I don't see many other black developers and of those I do see almost all are Nigerians.. As a race we need to relearn how to produce.. Create and earn value with the creation of the mind. That way you will never be poor. But it takes effort.

It is easy to use connections to score a cushy job like Northerners do. Or use contacts to score government contracts that you know you won't need to properly fulfill like a lot of Southerners are happy to to. Very few in Nigeria are at the bleeding edge creating something genuinely new.. Most want to own property, an oil well or some retail business..

I don't know what the solution is to this, beyond leading by example and showing others the fruits of production.. My mind was shaped at a young age by Aryn Rand Atlass Shrugged, that gave me insight into the western mindset of creation. I never forgot it and I have been a changed man ever since..

Even the fact that others are ignoring your post and upvoting posts just complaining about racism shows that they don't appreciate the deeper reason for that disdain..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.