Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 (1729 Views)

APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by NyamiriFlathead: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

If we don't get it neither will you people get it either Inugo,after all Obasanjo even though his identity is doubtful,represent the SW,what about you people that Atiku and Wike, have turn into some stupid pieces of shits!!
i support this
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Factshunter: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
jrjfjfj:
You don't need to feel sorry for that stupid woman,this is the same treatment that other Yoruba women opening legs for igbo men would receive.

The weyrey lives, make his living, married to a (dirty)Yoruba woman ( like he often refers them to) under the brown roof Osun?

Chei!
Brown roof region/state must be sweet or how it is possible to leave all the Masons in alaigbo for brown roof? Mitchew!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
lexxwiz:

I’ve only advised you to see a psychologist. Even if you have to sell your fathers land to do that. Cause like this like this, you don cross over the other side... Na to comot cloth remain... Get help fam!!!

If I may see a psychologist,I think that would be done after you and your hate-filled people in yeast have consulted a psychologist first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by BlazinGlory40: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Mr Tochukwu Nkem Emmanual from Imo,but reside in Yoruba land married to a stupid Yoruba woman,I know who you are,all these monikers;helmsmen,asrugard,penguin,prince of Lagos and least goes on,I must say that I have being expecting your quote,so am not surprise at all.
Now,let me tell you this,it is only death that will make Ashiwaju not to contest the primary,you can take that to the bank for I care.Ashiwaju is not a coward like your politicians in Alaigbo,you can see him criss crossing the north and the South-West,have you seen him your dot in a circle of a region that is because your region inconsequential in the scheme of things.

So the wife chooses to marry him being igbo is what makes her stupid? Hopeless bigots!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Bendeco02: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

grin

Another Yoruba human about to enter Oja tutu..
This guy is dishing it hot to those yoruba loud mouths.

They will be the first to invite trouble yet start lamenting when they are replied in the language they understand.

They are now crying all over this thread.

I stand with you bro

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Kwashiman: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
EastCANNIBAL:

If we don't get it neither will you people get it either Inugo,after all Obasanjo even though his identity is doubtful,represent the SW,what about you people that Atiku and Wike, have turn into some stupid pieces of shits!!
[/s]

Gibberish angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kwashiman:
[s][/s]

Gibberish angry

Mark this thread,unless we the great Yoruba get it first,Igbo presidency will remain a mirage!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

This guy is dishing it hot to those yoruba loud mouths.

They will be the first to invite trouble yet start lamenting when they are replied in the language they understand.

They are now crying all over this thread.

I stand with you bro

Mr nonetity,who invited you to this discuss,and who is giving to you hot hot?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Antivirus92(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
My ijesha friend nearly killed me the day i called him a yoruba,,
he told me that ijeshas are not yoruba,that their language is similar but different from yoruba language,,,
i was surprised because i thought everybody from sw is a yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So the wife chooses to marry him being igbo is what makes her stupid? Hopeless bigots!

So,treating your wife like a piece of rubbish is not bigotry?fools everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Antivirus92:
My ijesha friend nearly killed me the day i called him a yoruba,,
he told me that ijeshas are not yoruba,that their language is similar but different from yoruba language,,,
i was surprised because i thought everybody from sw is a yoruba.

Mr Man,will you shut up,from fabricating lies,am my not an Ijesha myself!!who told you that we are not Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
obaaderemi:
Any yorubaman voting for a Fulani is a cow. When will southerners get sense? Is it not clear already that northerners have only one goal which is to keep the whole of Nigeria poor like the north?

If you like hide under Yoruba moniker,we the Yoruba will vote a Fulani man whether you Igbos like it or not.So you that voted for Atiku last time are Amalus,Idi Ara!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Antivirus92(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Mr Man,will you shut up,from fabricating lies,am my not an Ijesha myself!!who told you that we are not Yoruba?
that's what my friend told me back then in school
maybe,some of accepted the yoruba tag while some rejected it

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
jrjfjfj:
You don't need to feel sorry for that stupid woman,this is the same treatment that other Yoruba women opening legs for igbo men would receive.

Am telling you my brother,to the extent if an Igbo man have a sexual inter-course with any Yoruba lady,it will be the talk of the whole area,I have heared from some Yoruba ladies,who vow that nothing will make them have anything to do an Igbo man in a relationship because of their meaness while having sex with them.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Mr nonetity,who invited you to this discuss,and who is giving to you hot hot?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

No go Dey jealous people wey pass you.. so if they close it down .. my household will now suffer grin and the students will rejoice grin

This Yoruba man is not okay at all.. so as dem Dey help una develop that end . You no like am ba?

Oga petition Tinubu.. wetin be Osun state .. or ifa ..

Walai I don’t even know what you’re talking about .. but I believe that man wey get that school no give fvck about you and your kind

Anu.
Yes,Mr developer who can not stay in his god forsaken barren land which is not more than the size of Osun east to develop Idi Ara.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Rahkman: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Factshunter:

Honestly, I really feel sorry for the Yoruba woman married to him. I wonder if she's aware of his endless hatred and numerous attack on her ethnicity ( tribesmen). Really sad. I feel for her and her children.
and how did you and the op came into the conclusion that he is married to a yoruba woman....I am also suspecting the op is not a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by jude79(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Obasanjo? Ohhh!!! Ok, the son of of igwe onyejekwe, the former obi of onitsha of blessed memory, obasanjo the Igbo prince that took the slot of Southwest, what a sophisticated way of playing politics.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Factshunter: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rahkman:
and how did you and the op came into the conclusion that he is married to a yoruba woman....I am also suspecting the op is not a yoruba man

Lool

You are clearly naive. grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by BlazinGlory40: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

So,treating your wife like a piece of rubbish is not bigotry?fools everywhere you go.

And how do you know he maltreats her?you call someone stupid and then turn around to pretend like you care.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by jude79(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Am telling you my brother,to the extent if an Igbo man have a sexual inter-course with any Yoruba lady,it will be the talk of the whole area,I have heared from some Yoruba ladies,who vow that nothing will make them have anything to do an Igbo man in a relationship because of their meaness while having sex with them.

Meanness while having sex with them, please expanciate shocked

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Kwashiman: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

[s]Mark this thread,unless we the great Yoruba get it first,Igbo presidency will remain a mirage!
[/s]
Ogbeni you're hungry, go and hustle so you can get some scrap change to buy agege bread and ewa awoyin at your usual spot, hopefully those Igbo shop owners that you and your fellow omo nile touts greet with "twale Baba anything for your boys" will be generous enough to dash una early morning "Roger" after you're done sweeping their shops cheesy, also remember to save enough rent money to pay your Igbo Landlord including the two months you still owe him for angry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kwashiman:
[/s]
Ogbeni you're hungry, go and hustle so you can get some scrap change to buy agege bread and ewa awoyin at your usual spot, hopefully those Igbo shop owners that you and your fellow omo nile touts greet with "twale Baba anything for your boys" will be generous enough to dash una early morning "Roger" after you're done sweeping their shops cheesy, also remember to save enough rent money to pay your Igbo Landlord including the two months you still owe him for angry

Why do people reason stupidly?I don't know,so is everybody you think like to massage you peoples' ego. Don't worry your staying in the South West is ending sooness,abi nna no want Biafra again?Mr economic migrants.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
lexxwiz:

I have never in my life seen someone so toxic and irritating. You my friend is an insult to the Yoruba race. Nobody should ever associate with you. Your hate has consumed you and you’re a living hell.

Shut up, igbo hate for Yoruba is more. I use to correct people like him but I have seen what igbo understands iron hand and do me I do
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
This thread get as e be, I don't understand how you will hate where you make a living and praise where made you cry and flee with only nylon bag and slippers
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by orisa37: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
NO!!!
ATIKU IS A DESERTER.
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by lexxwiz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
SlyDev:

Shut up, igbo hate for Yoruba is more. I use to correct people like him but I have seen what igbo understands iron hand and do me I do

You use to correct?? But now you’ve joined the wagon... you and the guy I told to go for a psychological checkup should exchange numbers. You both can team up and pay for sessions for mental checkup. Thank me later.

All the mad men were once sane... #fact
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
lexxwiz:

You use to correct?? But now you’ve joined the wagon... you and the guy I told to go for a psychological checkup should exchange numbers. You both can team up and pay for sessions for mental checkup. Thank me later.

All the mad men were once sane... #fact

Yes I use to correct but your brothers called me coward and weak for trying to sue for peace. You derseve what you guys get from him
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by flokii: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
@OP You made valid points tho.. infact this has been the game plan of the North all along. They want power to remain in the North whether in APC or PDP.

Going by the past events in our history and how the current president made several attempts till he finally won in 2015, Atiku might juct be the next lucky man if APC fails to keep to their agreement with SW.
You see the SW media is full of oloriburukus ati awon eyan lasan lasan who allow other ethnicities use them against SW progress. Until Yorubas start to think objectively and not like dunces, I'm afraid true leadership in Nigeria will continue to elude us. See how they almost blamed "LekkiLies" on Tinubu claiming the innocent man (a civilian) ordered Military to shoot protesters yet some of our people too swallowed the nonsense and were going about attacking Tinubu.

Let me use the recent Emir of Kano and Air peace saga for example.. you can see how revered the Northerners take their own kings not the way Yorubas allowed Igbos attack and desecrate Oba's palace in Lagos. The day Igbos will try such in Kano, even their innocent kids will pay. just like their brainless urchins. That's just a sample of how North have shown Igbos superiority.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi / Photo: We Don’t Give Shishi Is Now Bribing People To Come Out For Rally! / Apprehension Over Role Of Russian Advisers Working With President-elect Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.