Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague (18939 Views)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Bigchristo: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Zelenskiyy is Ukraine's President

Russia has withdrawn from the international criminal court since 2016 so that suit is not applicable to them. grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Over sabi nairalanders
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ProfAmaben(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
manuelkel:

No country wey no know Nigeria.
World summit wey Buhari Dey go na front seat ooh.
Nigeria is highly recognized in the whole wide world brother.

Have you worked directly with white people? Like work in a company of over 60 whites? Have you ever been out of Nigeria? You may not understand these things. YouTube is not far though, just search for blacks in Canada.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ProfAmaben(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
bleskid:
can you just listen to yourself ... who don't know Nigeria ,,

Many whites know Africa not Nigeria
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ProfAmaben(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Afolabimills:
African leaders what have they achieved over the years?eg Nigeria as case study pls do ur findings garther fact B4 u conclude

I'm not talking about African leaders but Africans caring more about what happens in Europe than on their continent.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Stevenson1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
mike8804:
Thought you guys were wining the war! War is not politics which you can win with social media propaganda.
Russia is the only country that cannot be conquered, they help to end both first and second world war. A country with about 11 timeline zones!

Note:
After Germany has pounds the hell out of great Britain and her allies, the west couldn't defeat Germany (a country not has big as northern Nigeria) only when the red army came, the war was won. Napoleon and Hitler made the mistake of attacking Russia.

President Putin said and I quote " if the world doesn't want to live with Russia, then the world doesn't deserve to live without Russia"

The same Russia that could not win against Afghanistan, Georgia and isreal??
You think without nuclear weapon that Russia can win Ukraine?? The only reason Ukraine haven't fired missiles into Moscow is to avoid nuclear reaction from Russia.
Oga, Hitler had the whole europe on lock down. UK was crying and Russians were dying like flies.
If no be because of their weather, Hitler and germans would have invaded them and occupied everywhere like France.
Even small Norway withstood Hitler e come be America.
You guys like mocking America but pray they shouldn't go to war with any country cos you won't be alive to tell your part. Even Putin and Russia knows that US is no go area.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Psalmistproject: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
walemoney007:
Is Russia a member of the ICJ?
ICJ is the only Court that has the capacity to mediate in matters between 2 countries.
It's the judicial wing of the UN and yes Russia is a member.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by detagabriel(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

Right now !
Only China can come to helping this war come to an end
And we need a miracle

We don't need miracle...because if nothing is done..then other smaller European countries will also receive bullies from the big six countries
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Missionaire: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
The Hague is only meant for the leaders of poor countries. If that institution truly means what they insist it stands for, Bush and Blair would have been in jail right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
The jewish comedian persido... will ever be better than the coconut heads that rant online toothless beings....that can never go to the battlefront and pick up weapons to defend their country..

That is if the coconut online ranting weak souls can even fight boko!!..
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Psalmistproject: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
ProfAmaben:
I don't care! The whites don't care about what happens in Africa, most of them don't even know Nigeria but Africa. It's surprising that Africans know everything about them and treat their news as first class.

I won't be surprised if some Nigerians start sending food to Ukrainians grin, IDPs and widows full dia country o! grin

You missed it completely.
Can you tell me the names of footballers playing in Nigerian league at least 5 or ten?
But if I should ask you to name ten players in the English premier league, you will name them with even their individual achievement.
You know artistes like Davido, wizkid etc, how many of your state artistes do you know or identify with? None I guess because they lack popularity .
Most White people in US don't even know that countries like Cyprus exist.

Again it's about relevance, popularity, and cultural indoctrination.
To fight it you must raise your standards to limelights of massive popularity. If not shut the f*k, join the f*king line, and face your f*king front.

It's just an advice grin
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ufotunang: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
This devilish Putin...
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
The Hague is only meant for the leaders of poor countries. If that institution truly means what they insist it stands for, Bush and Blair would have been in jail right now.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rahkman:
Putin will be put to death just like goring and his colleagues after the nuremberg trials...he better commit suicide like Hitler

grin why should Putin be an exception?

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kwara1stson:
u be thief..

You are a stark illiterate
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by arsenal33: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrPADDY:
If it happens to Ukraine, it could happen to Taiwan, or even Nigeria. This is a wake up call.
Libya, Iraq, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen.......not by Russia
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ProfAmaben(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Psalmistproject:

You missed it completely.
Can you tell me the names of footballers playing in Nigerian league at least 5 or ten?
But if I should ask you to name ten players in the English premier league, you will name them with even their individual achievement.
You know artistes like Davido, wizkid etc, how many of your state artistes do you know or identify with? None I guess because they lack popularity .
Most White people in US don't even know that countries like Cyprus exist.

Again it's about relevance, popularity, and cultural indoctrination.
To fight it you must raise your standards to limelights of massive popularity. If not shut the f*k, join the f*king line, and face your f*king front.

It's just an advice grin
I could have replied you cos you started like a reasonable folk, scrolling down, I discovered I wasn't replying a matured folk.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Kwara1stson: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Icumsa45:

You are a stark illiterate
stupid thief. He wants to sell 20 plots of land for 1million
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Lovenorth: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Useless move grin
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ariesbull: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Zelenskiyy is Ukraine's President

Did Putin or Russia sign to be in icj

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by connection77: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
The guy behind Putin be like mess with me and receive your own share
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kwara1stson:
stupid thief. He wants to sell 20 plots of land for 1million

Ask questions, na hungry people dey shout thief. It's going for 1m each not the entire 20 Plots.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by BigBashiru: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
omenkaLives:

I love this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by BigBashiru: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
arsenal33:

You forgot Afghanistan too....
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by TessBiwom(f): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
In as much as I appreciate the fact that the mods are keeping us abreast of what's going on around the world,I feel this Ukraine-Russia stuff is becoming annoying.

Me I don tire abeg.

The thing wey dey vex me pass nah people wey dey claim woke political analyst wey no even know their ward chairman dey form historian.

Abeg make una dey try read, comprehend, assimilate,think before una go dey insult una self.
I dey try improve myself with wetin I dey read here,make I no come go fall my hand.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by MrPADDY(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
arsenal33:
These countries are terrorists haven. Can't say same about Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Ykc2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Nigerians know about IDPs but simply don't care. I won't be surprised if some Nigerians start sending food to Ukrainians
grin
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Kwara1stson: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Icumsa45:

Ask questions, na hungry people dey shout thief. It's going for 1m each not the entire 20 Plots.
maybe u should go back to school n learn how to construct a sentence.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Emmerlee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
mike8804:
Thought you guys were wining the war! War is not politics which you can win with social media propaganda.
Russia is the only country that cannot be conquered, they help to end both first and second world war. A country with about 11 timeline zones!

Note:
After Germany has pounds the hell out of great Britain and her allies, the west couldn't defeat Germany (a country not has big as northern Nigeria) only when the red army came, the war was won. Napoleon and Hitler made the mistake of attacking Russia.

President Putin said and I quote " if the world doesn't want to live with Russia, then the world doesn't deserve to live without Russia"

The bolded is a big fat lie.
Emotional peeps misinforming the public and always talking shit about what they know absolutely nothing about.
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kwara1stson:
maybe u should go back to school n learn how to construct a sentence.

Lol half-baked ASUU graduate dey talk, u just feel you can come online and talk carelessly. Get well from rabies. Bye!
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by bleskid: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Many whites know Africa not Nigeria
Many White Don't Kno China but they know Asia ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board / Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.