Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens (46149 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by heartbeat84: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
you're a personal friend of allen onyema and u act like someone without his intact senses. honestly, you're not a TRUE PROTOCOL OFFICER, if u think you're one. a good protocol officer must have gone ahead of his boss(even without his boss), to make every necessary travel arrangement so as to avoid this type of quagmire you 100% put yourselves into, rather than heap some imbecilic blames on the airline management just because they didn't fall for your whims and caprices. stopping an aircraft taxiing off the runway, and about to be airborne, does he know the implications of such he ought to have made such travelling arrangements one week before their departure from banjul. isa didn't do the mathematics very well. if this is the kind of emir kano has, then its an ntoor for the entire kano state

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by fashrola(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
He should GET OUT!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Oscillator: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Even the dullest demographic in Africa has a baseless arrogance.

This aboki should head to court or allow the airline regulators to do their job and punish airpeace if found wanting.

Using your archaic and uncivilised traditional stool won't work. The emir is just like every other passengers who boarded that flight.

Aboki and stupidity are always inseparable.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by franchasng: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
flokii:

Ideally, airlines are not meant to delay or cancel flights without tendering apologies to their customers, just that we overlook too many things in Nigeria.

From the look of things, the Emir's cousin is a pilot and he knows the rules which he can use against Allen Onyema's Air peace and get the airline sanctioned, so the ideal thing would be for Air peace management to tender the apology to not only the Emir but everyone affected.
What nonsense are you talking about.

A whole BA delayed our flight and never apologized to anybody. Even those that couldnt wait and booked another flight later filed for reimbursement and didn't get it, they cited the fact that the flight later left, that they ought to have waited.

The only message we got was normal flight delay message.

Many Northerners are cavemen, they ought to be living with Talibans in Afghanistan who have the same reasoning like them.

Kano Emir that ordinary corrupt Dollar looting Ganduje replaced without any repercussion, that one no get class again abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by ArewaTech1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Some of these Emirs are really stupid.

Why doesn't he buy a private jet?

Maybe his ticket was even economy class.

Absolute rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by slivertongue: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
SporaD8:

In Bayero own voice, "The action of Air Peace is sentimental and unprofessional and we can go any length to defend and protect any act of insensitivity against our prestigious traditional institution."
When people who don't value lives make this kind of statements, you should watch out!!!

The prince is actually the trouble maker. What if air peace stops going to Kano will the world end? This country and her entitlement mentality elites

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by obontami: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
This air peace sef. All I hear about those cock suckers are always complains and shit. Them take am swear for Una?

I remember when I was working at first bank the one beside MINIMA Estate, those girls working for them can form for Africa. Mtchewww! undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by NUHUUSMAN(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
It don’t take anything to apologize please people should stop adding fuel to fire. That of Russia and Ukrainian started like this. Nobody is ready to assist them now. Un-behave of the airline Your Royal Highness I apologize please sorry for what has happened I promise it will not happened again Sir, your Royal Highness. Please accept my apology.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by CaptainAyub: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
diplomat058:
Instead of you to address this issue logically, you decided to play the ethnic card and start vomiting the "Igbo don't this and that" shit. And you still wonder why your loud mouthiness irritate others and spur them to teach you guys lessons?
Stop hiding behind your tecno phone,come out physically and personally teach us that lesson

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by jneutron4000: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
A simple apology letter will settle things especially when it is a private business and Air peace is out to make profit, even British Airways, Turkish airlines, KLM will tender simply apology but pride of Igbos will turn it into something else. This is a simple issue btw Air peace and Emir but Igbo business men and other Igbo groups want to escalate it and make it tribal thing.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Born2Breed(f): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Almaigaa:

I guarantee you this. Air Peace is actually owned by a Northerner, just like Glo and other multi billion naira companies in this Country.. Onyeama is just camouflaged by acting as the owner. And you claimed Igbo's don't bow to no one. You are wrong. They bow to their Northern masters every day. grin

Who is bowing there?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by CaptainAyub: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Upton:

What are you saying?

Do you realize that it was the Emir that allegedly wanted Airpeace to delay a flight that was already prepared to take off?

If Airpeace's side of the story is true, then they absolutely do not need to apologise. Should they apologise to the Emir for coming behind schedule?

Who cares if the Emir's cousin is a pilot? If Airpeace has done nothing wrong as they claim, them they shouldn't apologise publicly. They should resolve the situation in private.

Modified: I just read Bayero's reply. If truly it was Air Peace that delayed the Emir's flight from Banjul to Lagos, then they should find a way to resolve this. They should apologise if they need to because that's the genesis of this whole thing.

Both parties should be sincere and own up to their faults. There's no need to fight over this.
The emir should restrict his grievances to what happend in the Gambia - Lagos flight.
As per d Kano flight,him no get talk

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You are talking nonsense. Because someone geneflected to greet an emir means the emir is above the human race according to Mumuric students of the caliphate.

Emir is above you all

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by 00FFT00(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
KosiGee:

I am lost here. Please what’s the apology for? How did the airline delay or offend the monarch.

Sorry I haven’t been following this development and couldn’t find the answers when I googled.

What’s the cause of the whole issue?

No be only monarch.
Made a monarch by an acclaimed thief.

Any man with any decency left in him would've thankfully declined gandollar's coronation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by jrusky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Emergingnation3:
If E painam well, make him go buy his own private jet.... Igbo's bow for no one, accept for thier CHI...

Here we go again the shit igbo bow for no one stupid talk but some blood sycophants, mofos and deluded zombies can bow for Kanu and licked his shoe
By the way what brought tribalism into these, can you tell the house?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by FreeStuffsNG: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:
Airpeace must not apologies to that man

What nonsense is this
How many businesses have you built? And whi is that man? Smh
Pride goeth before a fall.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
SlyDev:

Emir is above you all
Above your almajiric generation.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by BadEnglish(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Which yeye emir? The same emir wey Ganduje dey piss on everyday? Thunder faya una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by AntonVince: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
What I find amusing in all of these is Isa Bayero's sheer temerity and belief that he could get the NCAA to sanction an Airline for flying according to schedule...all because a Fulani man heads the agency.

Would he dare such in a sane clime?

These guys aren't even ashamed to show the world how rotten the system here is.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Above your almajiric generation.

You are an average igbo man on the street, you are below ur governors and your governors are below Emirs
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Uzorfresh: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Majority always wins, Airpeace!! If I were you guys I'll apologize in the morning
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Egypt209: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
When mama Uju start threatening me if i buy on credit again, what did i do?
I simply ignore!

Air peace bring all these upon themselves by replying to the first letter.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
What is NCAA's response
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Airpeace should apologize to our MASTERS for peace to reign. Notherners own Nigeria, they can revoke the operating license of Airpeace if no apology is tendered.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by AngelDo: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Abeg let Air Peace apologize to their loyal customer and move on..

PrinceOfLagos:
Airpeace must not apologies to that man

What nonsense is this
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by obasidon1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
flokii:

Ideally, airlines are not meant to delay or cancel flights without tendering apologies to their customers, just that we overlook too many things in Nigeria.

From the look of things, the Emir's cousin is a pilot and he knows the rules which he can use against Allen Onyema's Air peace and get the airline sanctioned, so the ideal thing would be for Air peace management to tender the apology to not only the Emir but everyone affected.

Is it that you are brain dead or that you can’t read? Either way, you really need help. In case you didn’t read the story. Emir called Air Peace to delay their flight by one hour so that he can meet up at the expense of other passengers who boarded the airline too. The management of Air Peace declined that request citing that other passengers have schedules to meet up with. Then the stupid protocol sh!t started ranting like a mad man.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by AntonVince: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
KosiGee:

I am lost here. Please what’s the apology for? How did the airline delay or offend the monarch.

Sorry I haven’t been following this development and couldn’t find the answers when I googled.

What’s the cause of the whole issue?

The airline wouldn't stop an already taxiing aircraft for one egocentric "Ashushuka ma reru" Emir billed to arrive the airport about an hour after boarding!

AirPeace's sin is their refusal to dent their brand's image by telling the pilot to stop, tell the already-boarded passengers to disembark and return to their seats at the departure lounge to await the arrival of the Emir to the airport.
cheesy grin

What a country!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Normally he no supposed apologize but for business sake, he should just apologize. That doesn’t make him weak or less of a person . That will even promote good image of air peace the more ..
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by madridsta007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
DrGoodman:
Some people still trying to be above the law.

Same "I too big" attitude that destroyed Nigerian Airways and NEPA, same attitude that killed NTA, same attitude that scattered the sports ministry.

This section of the country who loves to delay others by forcing everyone to endure their backwardness should return to the part of Africa where they joined Nigeria from.

The Northerners are above the law.
Is it now you noticed?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by do4luv14(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
You are a professional pilot, and had flown 5 heads of states, what's preventing you from flying your Royal matchesstick by yourself?

nonsensical ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Matrixoba: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
...and that culture is the cause of the nation's economic backwardness. Can your emir behave that way outside this country. Even the governor who has absolute power over your emir was standing in a train overseas. Nobody cares.
So keep quiet and reason sensibly for once.
SlyDev:

You don't understand their culture keep quiet okoro

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by AntonVince: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
SlyDev:
Using Yoruba man as shield lol Air Peace know what to do. Emir of Kano is like [b]Emperor [/b]of Northern Nigeria, settle the matter quietly

An Emir under the supervision of his local county?
...one who can be dethroned and banished at the whims of the likes of Gandollar?

"Emperor" indeed.

cheesy grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos) / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.