Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53302 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.
Listen good.. unclear weapon is no beans... russia cannot launch any nuclear weapon because if any nation should launch a nuclear weapon, it will affect the world....

So you think iran, and china will allow russia to affect them negatively because of putin's childishness ?

Launching nuclear weapon is a war against the world...

I challenge Putin to launch them if he has balls

Or you think having balls is oppressing helpless ukraine ?

You think nuclear weapon is knockout ?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by aluyapreston: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

You sabi. America will be destroyed by Russia and China. NATO will finally team up with China and Russia.

you know US only need less than 1000 Nuclear Weapons to end the world and they have 5000 plus. I laugh you. WW3 is the end of everybody fool

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Dybala11(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Dey watch na. Matters still unfolding.
Wake up guy, it seems as if you're the only person on this forum that doesn't know that NATO is an organization of countries that are American allies. Meaning that those countries pursue American agenda and policy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Biodun556(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.

Americans used nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki when Japan was too difficult

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Deltavariant(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is how one German called Adolf Hitler started like play like play by invading Poland in 1939...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Deltavariant(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is how one German called Adolf Hitler started like play like play by invading Poland in 1939...
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by onikoyikosoko: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
bizzibodi:
Wetin concern nuclear weapons for this matter.

Because, most countries are against him. He gotta defend his country na..

And that useless putin no give a damn, if the world end today or tomorrow. Putin now, is like a dying man, still throwing punches.... You know what that means, last breath punches.......

Nuclear weapons no be joke o......this might even make north korea to test their nuclear weapons on their enemies eg USA, UK and those other USA asslickers......

Africa continent are sitting ducks.....

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Noblechykk(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
saintadeola:
When it started u,all of u will say west should have take dialogue u think putin is afraid of death,he is ready to loose all,he is a mad man not like trump that rump mouth without action,many only read what nuclear is capable of,wen nuclear war start,u know they suppose to sort things now,before they destroy Moscow,most elite nation will be ruined,I pity Ukraine, most,it will be vanish,because Russia has not use any massive weapon,
Me I want peace ooo,let them sort it amicably,nuclear war is a disaster, USA might be powere house,Russia is well equipped beyond ur guess
A man that is ready to die and take everything down with him is very dangerous
So because he is mad and ready to die, he should be allowed to continue running around in the market place naked. I think most of you guys praising Putin are more mentally unbalanced than he is.

11 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BJanta: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

You don't know what you're talking about. Putin is capable of doing nothing..What we think are weak sanctions have already crushed him, just restricted financial sanctions. Wait for economic sanctions. You just analyse international politics and events as if you're talking about Nigeria..Did Russia not invade Afghan in 1979, did they not leave in shame? You people should go and learn and stop posting rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by GGirll: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
pacino26:
Matters arising.

The war is not with Ukraine, the war is to usher a new world order.

Oil dey your head. Blind Africans and most people don't know what's up. All world powers are aware n knows what they are doing. D song " I'm coming home I'm coming home, tell d works that I'm cing home, let the rain wash away n bla bla bla" is about to be unveiled. Only fools can be fooled, d time to be more closer to God Almighty.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Omicron007: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
I hope our own nuclear weapons are ready cheesy

You say? grin
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by chidexleo: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin please I just married a new wife. No do oo

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Onepeople: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Is this a sign he is losing the already? I thought he said he going to take over Ukraine within 24hours ,most of his nairaland supporters said it won't take him more than 2hours to take over Ukraine, the man must have over estimated his capability, he has now resulted to threat ,sign of weakness and cowardice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by seunny4lif(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
2braithe:

War fit come meet you for Ado or Okiti.No think am.
Village full there
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by uthlaw: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thandiubani:
Shebi na only Putin get nuclear weapon ni. Before he will face one EU country finish, dem go don wipe out Russia. FRANCE, UK, GERMANY, USA and other EU countries also have nukes. That mad man Putin should stop making noise.
China,north Korea and Iran are watching!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by useni1: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
osamz007:
Putin dey play with fire
thunder strike you mad for not knowing America bastard is the cause of global thuggery. America will be destroyed and the world will finally know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by pipnator00(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think Mad Man Putin's end is near.. one of his generals go just waste am anyhow if he do nonsense!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by nomenclature(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Just shut your mouth with this the world thing,the west is not the world, africa will not fight ,many countries will supprt russia too,china has military alliance with russia .....when did the world become usa and the west ? Wetin dey worry all this munu for nairaland
godliman:

His down fall has just began. Nobody takes on the world and win, ask Hitler. You just love a murderer of innocent people irrespective of how devilish he is, truly love they say is blind that is why you throw a blind eye on his wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by emapeteum(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
You actually reason like a child ���
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TheOgaBoss: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
5thcolm:

Lol... Russia's archaic defense infrastructure have no chance against Nato and US. Don't get fooled by the mad man chest beating. North Korea beat chest pass them..all for nothing
y us never dare to invade n Korea? Na Iraq and lybia body them for dey get power.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
please this comment should be a topic on its own... educate those supporting Putin

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550
/
As he powers up, everyone else powers up.

He ain't see nothing yet. He think say na only him sabi craze.

/
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by mcquin(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
bestpunterever:
Putin has stated from the beginning that he is not ready to win this war.
No one goes into a war with plans of losing out.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Arabaincubus: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
There is a wicked 'devil' in charge of this world. It is either levying Pandemic on the world or levying war.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
ILEMUDA:

What I don't really understand about USA is that.
How will you be making Nuclear Weapons and at the same time imposing sanctions on other nations not to undergo nuclear program.....eg North Korea, Iran etc.

It's unclear to me.

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX that is the name of the disease.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by useni1: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
Operation wipe out RUSSIA.
NONSENSE!!!
in just dreams. Ogun kill you for being super dumb. America will be destroyed completely. Americans will not escape their karma
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by mactoni91(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#

Having the Largest stock piles of Nuclear weapons could pose greater danger on a country.

Imagine hitting their Nuclear warhead reserves on Russian soil before they even leave Russia?

4 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Missionaire: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingSatan:
I empathize with the people of Ukraine.

I pray that those who lost their lives find everlasting peace.

But I repeat, this is not our war. Africans, this is not your war!

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it is profitable to us (Nigeria) as the price of Brent crude is on the rise.

Remember, to Russia, Boko Haram is business. So sell more Kalashnikov's.

To Japan, it's business as usual. So sell more Toyota Trucks.

If you care so much about "War", look towards Ethiopia (Tigray) or Nigeria (We have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years).

I pray for peace.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by onikoyikosoko: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin ki la gbe, ki lo ju ? Nuclear weapons ke.....take am easy oooo.....I know say you dey vex.......but abeg, no use am o......
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Nairaland no come get news again
War is going on Ethiopia yet I have never see it on the FP.
Everyday on Nairaland is Russia this Russia that
@Seun, when did you turn Nairaland to CNN or BBC.

Well, I’m moving down to Okitipupa or Ado-Ekiti because if a WW3 broke out then Nigeria will enter civil war.
Many Africa countries will enter civil war as Africa leaders will not have a place to pack all those stolen money to.

Ethiopians don't give a shit about killings in Nigeria as well. Why should i care about war in Ethiopia?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Bigchristo: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
NONSENSE!!!
Stop talking like an illiterate if they start throwing missiles life go tire you for this part of the world because everything will destroy, urge them to throw one bomb into Russia and see how the world war start within blinks of an eyes
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by drlateef: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
NONSENSE!!!

What you just said is nonsense. Russia does not want domination by western culture and military. That’s all. He hated how homosexuals have held the west to ransom. That’s what he is fighting - both cultural and military domination. Read the other side of the story. And I am sure China does know what Russian is fighting and they already formed a military alliance before this war. Wait and see how China will eventually come out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.