Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53340 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by GGirll: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Nairaland no come get news again
War is going on Ethiopia yet I have never see it on the FP.
Everyday on Nairaland is Russia this Russia that
@Seun, when did you turn Nairaland to CNN or BBC.

Well, I’m moving down to Okitipupa or Ado-Ekiti because if a WW3 broke out then Nigeria will enter civil war.
Many Africa countries will enter civil war as Africa leaders will not have a place to pack all those stolen money to.

grin
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Tadeus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Turn to dust� God forbid.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by crazygod(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

He is not talking about Nuclear war with Ukraine, he is talking about Nato. He had already warned before this saga that if any Nato member interfere, he will go nuclear. Guess Nato are calling his bluff. But this is Putin. He is a lot of things but bluffing is not one of them.
See eh, US own too much. Na everything dem warn put mouth for. Imagine if Canada joins forces with North Korea and North Korea now sends their troops to the borders of Canada, you think US will sleep with even one eye closed? That's what is happening with Russia/Ukraine conflict. What exactly is Ukraine known for, military wise they are not even top 20. Economy wise they are not so solid. So what is Nato's interest in Ukraine joining them if not that there are ulterior motives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by SmartyPants(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
gigabyte13:

I love the chinese grin grin grin grin grin
Dem no dey put mouth for matter wey go come spoil their economy......

Of course - in the Chinese mind, war will derail the economies of all those involved. Who then has been waiting in the wing for the perfect opportunity to emerge as the new global economic super power?

China.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Noviagro(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

You are talking nonsense.Putin is already a loser on this ongoing war in Ukraine,he is just playing his last card of gragra.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by useni1: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
wait and see mugu. America will burn and Russia will be standing. Just wait and see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by neuf(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
saintadeola:
When it started u,all of u will say west should have take dialogue u think putin is afraid of death,he is ready to loose all,he is a mad man not like trump that rump mouth without action,many only read what nuclear is capable of,wen nuclear war start,u know they suppose to sort things now,before they destroy Moscow,most elite nation will be ruined,I pity Ukraine, most,it will be vanish,because Russia has not use any massive weapon,
Me I want peace ooo,let them sort it amicably,nuclear war is a disaster, USA might be powere house,Russia is well equipped beyond ur guess
A man that is ready to die and take everything down with him is very dangerous

what's so special about Moscow that other nations will be in ruins before it's destroyed?? if it nuclear proof or what.

dey whyne yourself

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ihimiray(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.
OK am other NATO nations with nuclear weapons will sit and clap for put in right
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by onikoyikosoko: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
cjudy:

Putin will deploy Nuclear weapon to bomb nato and other countries and they will fold hands and be watching him. I pity you. You think Russia will not suffer too? Casualties will be high on their side because they will have the whole world to face

And you think the Man dog, Putin gives a damn?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BloomingDale(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Wake up guy, it seems as if you're the only person on this forum that doesn't know that NATO is an organization of countries that are American allies. Meaning that those countries pursue American agenda and policy. grin

Of course I know. NATO also comprises of European forces and as you said they are allies. Allies can also turn into your enemy.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Babaken(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#
Let me just ask questions like primary school students, is not possible to distroy those nuclear base to avoid launching them into their enemy territory.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Heterodox(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
There'll be no nuclear war
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
y us never dare to invade n Korea? Na Iraq and lybia body them for dey get power.
. Korea does not house terrorists like Libya and iraq....

Terrorists are THREAT to world peace...

Stop sympathizing with terrorists

Rubbish. Same Way una they sympatize with boko haram and bandits in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ayindejimmy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Then what will become of you?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by omenkaLives(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
No one will deploy or fire nuclear weapons at anyone. Not the US, not Russia.

The only world leader that comes anywhere close to being mad enough to do so is that stout man in Pyongyang.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by yemex04(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

And you think he won't be scared of Nuclear weapon been used against his country?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by useni1: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mac2016:
Trailing the path of destruction. The price may be high for the world but something is certain. Putin will fail!
But my advise, Nigerians should not sleep o...
The war may soon be like Covid-19 if we are dispose to it as the latter.
May God save the world from destruction.
ogun kill ur papa and damage your generation for not knowing America is the terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by HardMirror(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
spoken as a kid, probably you are. What is exiting you?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by femtan: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
No nation has complete immunity against nuclear weapons. If Putin launches , other nuclear armed nations would not sit idle.....and definitely Russia will suffer most.
That will be the beginning of WW3 and no one can predict how it will end.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TheOgaBoss: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Una go dey argue stupidly

Don't you know Russia has just approx. 7k nuclear bombs etc.. imagine what 30 countries will do to just Russia? 30 countries in nato plus those that are not ... besides, don't you know each country has a defense system to neutralize bombs entering their country? Have you forgotten about Germany... DDay etc... leave western world and face ur country and stop blind argument for something that they don't even care if you existed... Israel intercepted about 1,000 bombs during the last fight with their neighbor... so stop saying only Russia will take out more than 30 countries that have nuclear weapons too... even Russia, china and north Korea can't do that together... na why them just keep quiet concerning this fight and sanctions.. the last vote,they didn't vote ... so get a better information
there is difference between rockets and supersonic missiles, isreal only intercepted punny rockets launched by palistinian rebels and the interception wasn't even 100 percent accurate, imagine if one ofthose rockets 5hey missed was a nuclear bomb.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ayindejimmy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Facts check#

They'll only destroy themselves with it
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by makavellidon: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Facts check#
except United State guy go and check

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BabaIbo: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

You sabi. America will be destroyed by Russia and China. NATO will finally team up with China and Russia.

Tales by moonlight!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by MARS1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Russia troops commandant from Kremlin, I hail you. Just like football matches, anyone can win, same as war, either sides can win. No country can withstand the whole world against them, not even Russia, but you, the Russian troop commandant from Kremlin believes foolishly like Hitler your fellow power drunk that it's always a win for you. Putin is a daredevil, gaining more enemies than necessary. He can't win a war against the whole world Mr. War monger. Ukraine is an ally to China, infact the largest trade parter of Ukraine is China, India is a friend too, no one wants the west sanction.

The west has positioned itself like big brothers of the world that everyone sees them as brother in times of need, one Russia is envy of.

Russia controls lot of warheads with long distance range cover than all of NATO, but the west has diplomacy knowledge, tactics and skill in building allies, one Russia doesn't use well.

When war starts, Putin already said he's not after winning but rather causing a never seen damage in history but in all, the west would win because it would be one country against the others. In all, only the damage to the world is what we can't imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Stop hyping a madman, idiot.
How can you use nuclear weapon to confront over 30 countries(NATO) who have their own stockpiles at the same?
Some Nigerians are annoyingly unreasonable and childish.

I hope you're not an Igboman, because i will curse you more.
The soviet Union supplied most of the warplanes used against the Igbos during the civil war.
I would be utter foolishness for an Igboman to support and worship the Russians for any reason.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by samielsucre(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
CharleyBright:
I knew this will happen.
Demented Putin is the Hitler of present day.
This evil man is very ready to use Nuclear weapon to destroy the entire world even if he will die in the process.
All those rooting for Putin on Nairaland, you all are supporting a mad man who don't give a fvck about your black asses.
A mere looking at his face tells you Putin is mentally sick.

I read people saying on Nairaland that USA has chickened out and is afraid of engaging Russia in a war, and I shake my head is disbelieve at naiveties. When u want to engage in a fight, weigh your options and determine the cost implication, and the extent your enemy will want to go in the fight.
There is no way Russia can win a war against the US and the joint NATO forces comprising of (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Australia etc) unless Putin is very ready to deplore Nuclear and Biological weapons.
And the US possibly have Intel he intends to use these weapons.
If it requires to back out against such enemy, simply do it to save the world populace of collateral damage.
A Nuclear or Biological weapon will devastate the entire world, and demented Putin doesn't care.
So, all those supporting Putin, be ready to continue to support him when his Nuclear weapons gets to your door.
Only evil people support evil.

Brother US is overhyped has US ever fought any fair war? They only pick on small Arab countries they can easily bomb. Go check what small Israel did to them before they signed a treaty. US should engage China or UK or Russia then you'll know they're actually overhyped. They are powerful but not as we think.
And if you're in Putin's shoes... You'd do the same sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
It is hypocritical that many of you condemning the invasion of Ukraine by Russia will support China invading India if it presents itself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by richardtimothy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Am very sure Putin will lose this war

Russia is not only country with nuclear weapon. Make him cool down

I only pity his innocent citizens that will suffer the consequences
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by DropsMic(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
Operation wipe out RUSSIA.
NONSENSE!!!

Lol... When was the last time you used your brain?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Donpenny(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
He is only exhibiting typical character of a fustrated soul seeking peace by ending it all. I felt for him. The encroachment was much. He is truly a very principled man, he doesn't believes in the saying " if you can't win them you join them" he just wanted to be left alone in his corner but the enemies keep encroaching, he felt surrounded, he felt under siege. He was made to be like the aggressor by his enemies using propaganda. He should let go, the west and North America own the world. If you dont do their bidding they set you quitting.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by peedeeasobie(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Deploy nuclear weapon against who?
He will loose. Other nations have nuclear weapons too. Having more doesn't make you the winner. Nations will be destroyed including Russia.

Russian oligarchs will not allow Putin destroy them
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Investorozay: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
Operation wipe out RUSSIA.
NONSENSE!!!

if everyone launches nukes at russia, they will turn them to a wasteland
putin no get sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.