Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv (50688 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

I don't blame you. I don't know you, but you must be a village girl who just want to feel important. A fool speaks because they have to say something, the wise speaks because they have something to say. I believe you know where you fall.

I am curious though. Run me through the process. How would Nigeria become world power? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Lol na so. System of systems. Nigeria isn't suitable as world power jare. We don't have our shit together. Ghana is a better option.

In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a king. I did not say now, I said after the Armageddon.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

I am curious though. Run me through the process. How would Nigeria become world power? smiley

Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

grin grin grin

You don't sound alright. That's why you are rambling like an antelope, measuring your dick with that of your grandfather. After wasting your time with all your epistles that no one cares about. Find a way to solve your personal problems that's making you so reactive.

You live for acclaim and approval from strangers in public domains while I make attempts at informing the ignorance of irredeemable halfwits like you! Your wish for a descent into the mire and slime of the mud you are so accustomed to swimming in shall not be fulfilled on my accord! I humbly decline your invitation for residence in the virtual pig sty of your putrefying mind! The grass from my end is green enough to feed the malnourished bellies gorged in kwashiorkor molds of your impoverished generations! I don’t live for likes and shares as I live in the real world! Strangers like the rest of the forum and you don’t account as anonymity is baseless! Be wise

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by naija4life247: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine must fall NATO can go and die any country wey do anyhow go collect from putin

If you are my neighbor and you invite cultists and criminals to your house which is beside mine. Definitely, I will invade your house and eject you and your criminal friends.

Also, if you are my neighbor, and you make my enemies your best friends, then I will invade your house and set you and my enemies ablaze.

Ukraine's leaders must be replaced by Russia's royalists

It's simple survival instincts.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kenturkey048(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:
Belarus is a very strong Russian ally so we shouldn't be surprised

This Russian invasion shouldn't be blamed on Russia

NATO had an agreement with Russia after loosing the Cold War that NATO won't advance towards Eastern Europe, but they are doing exactly the opposite right now putting Russia in a very tight corner

The US are also using their media to paint Russia black and make them appear as the villain

Sentiments aside, Putin and Russia are doing the right thing to protect their country

You can't bring my enemy to my party and expect me to be calm bout it

Can you tell me why Ukraine applied to become a member of NATO..Leave this thing everybody are saying .. Leave US and NATO... There is a reason Ukraine opt for NATO. Russia would have still invaded Ukraine later if not now.....NATO or no NATO...Them saying their reason was because Ukraine joined NATO is only a podium to stand on...
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by uniquetechng: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Your IQ is too low to figure out my message Mr Puppet
You are just ill-mannered kid, even my 22 years old son can tell.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by ayindejimmy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:

Your country is placing restrictions on bringing goods from it's neighbouring countries to protect it's economy

Will Mexico try to bring Russia within its territory?

That will amount to total annihilation of Mexico

You can't bring enemies under your roof

Who's enemy is the enemy? Russia's

Under who's roof? Ukraine's

So what is Russia's biz what's happening under Ukraine's roof?

What you ought to say is, "Will Mexico try to bring Cuba under it's roof?"
Why will Mexico go to Europe to bring Russia when the US is giving it what Russia can't? Russia should simply work at being a good neighbour and quit bullying.

NATO is majorly a European alliance. So if Ukraine, a European nation can't join a European alliance is it AU it should now join?

Has Russia tried joining NATO and Ukraine objected ?

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a king. I did not say now, I said after the Armageddon.

Yeah and after armageddon Ghana will still be there. So still the better choice. I would say Kenya also but they are closer to Europe and might experience nuclear fallout.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by SarkinYarki: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
uniquetechng:
You are just ill-mannered kid, even my 22 years old son can tell.

Now you are age shaming me ? Haba Sir
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kenturkey048(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Why will Mexico go to Europe to bring Russia when the US is giving it what Russia can't?
NATO is majorly an European alliance. So if Ukraine, a European nation can't join a European alliance is it AU it should now join?

As Russia tried joining NATO and Ukraine objected ?

Thank you...These people are just saying what they hear from other people without trying to go deeper...

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by frog12: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
already EU don ban RT and sputnik news. a good quote:

When you cut out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar. You are only telling the world that you fear what he has to say.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by DemMannaScam: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Does Bush still sleep?

After destroying & displacing millions in iraq & afghanistan

toobusy:
Does Putin gets sleep these days?,if he does, then how he manages to do that should be a case study
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by frog12: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
already EU don ban RT and sputnik news. a good quote :

When you cut out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar. You are only telling the world that you fear what he has to say.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by frog12: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
already EU don ban RT and sputnik news. a good quote:

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JosephXavier: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Can you tell me why Ukraine applied to become a member of NATO..Leave this thing everybody are saying .. Leave US and NATO... There is a reason Ukraine opt for NATO. Russia would have still invaded Ukraine..NATO or no NATO...

No country is happy relinquishing it's territories

That is why Nigeria wouldn't want to let Biafra gain independence

Putin thinks that it was weakness to allow those Countries go and felt it is time to re-incorporate them into their territory

USA also did that with Alaska, have you seen how far Alaska is from USA?

2 Likes

already EU don ban RT and sputnik news. a good quote :

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bellerophon:

You live for acclaim and approval from strangers in public domains while I make attempts at informing the ignorance of irredeemable halfwits like you! Your wish for a descent into the mire and slime of the mud you are so accustomed to swimming in shall not be fulfilled on my accord! I humbly decline your invitation for residence in the virtual pig sty of your putrefying mind! The grass from my end is green enough to feed the malnourished bellies gorged in kwashiorkor molds of your impoverished generations! I don’t live for likes and shares as I live in the real world! Strangers like the rest of the forum and you don’t account as anonymity is baseless! Be wise

Another epistle grin cheesy grin. Na the people way get time to dey read all this nonsense I pity. Just ramblings of a frustrated individual. Don't forget to handle your personal problems sha. So has to reduce your frustration small.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by ken045501: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:
Belarus is a very strong Russian ally so we shouldn't be surprised

This Russian invasion shouldn't be blamed on Russia

NATO had an agreement with Russia after loosing the Cold War that NATO won't advance towards Eastern Europe, but they are doing exactly the opposite right now putting Russia in a very tight corner

The US are also using their media to paint Russia black and make them appear as the villain

Sentiments aside, Putin and Russia are doing the right thing to protect their country

You can't bring my enemy to my party and expect me to be calm bout it
thank you .. it’s just unfortunate that the citizens of Ukraine Are the main victims . Fucc Americans and the west
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Yeah and after armageddon Ghana will still be there. So still the better choice. I would say Kenya also but they are closer to Europe and might experience nuclear fallout.

Guy, even now that Nigeria is not stable Ghana is still below us... Take it or leave it.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JosephXavier: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Why will Mexico go to Europe to bring Russia when the US is giving it what Russia can't?
NATO is majorly an European alliance. So if Ukraine, a European nation can't join a European alliance is it AU it should now join?

As Russia tried joining NATO and Ukraine objected ?

The roof is USSR which Ukraine is part of

The enemy is US
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Cloud007: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
gog and Magog is the final battle that will be fought against Israel. Prophecy has been said the war will start from Eastern Europe. I have no doubt about the war because it has already started. Watch out.
forget.....it's not the end. People said something about gulf war too. But it's not the end.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JosephXavier: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
ken045501:
thank you .. it’s just unfortunate that the citizens of Ukraine Are the main victims . Fucc Americans and the west

Their president allowed US and the West to drag them into war
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Awesometouch1: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:

Those NATO member countries are on the Western border of Russia and Ukraine which is on their Eastern border means that they are being rounded up

You can't allow your enemies occupy both sides of your border
What you just stated is only excusable if you didn't do Geography in school.

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

Guy, even now that Nigeria is not stable Ghana is still below us... Take it or leave it.

Is not about below or above is about who has a better moral code. At least for me. And a country that generally has its shit together. Even if there is no boko haram. We still have internal issues on tribal lines and religious lines. I don't want a country where mannequin are bans because they believe its a sex doll being in charge of world affairs.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Another epistle grin cheesy grin. Na the people way get time to dey read all this nonsense I pity. Just ramblings of a frustrated individual. Don't forget to handle your personal problems sha. So has to reduce your frustration small.

So AS to reduce your frustration not so HAS! Work on your syntax and grammar coordination first, in this modern times employers place a lot of emphasis on adroit articulation! Given your current mental state, you are an obvious liability to any organization, HR and PR especially should be designated DANGER ZONES to you, just how toxic your syntax is!

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
So Russia must support
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Daughterboard(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
War is inevitable. It's a matter of time. If we are not starting one soon; God is bringing war to mankind.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by NOwazobia: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why are you guys obsessed with global war? What the hell is wrong with you.
Are we not part of the globe?
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

Chat me up on WhatsApp.

Lol. Please explain here. Others would learn too. I am learning a lot from these threads already.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by justli: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is not good. The west is forcing countries to take sides in what could have been settled by dialogue if they didn't interfere. This is how world war starts
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Dshocker(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them keep deceiving themself..
You take any funny step you get bombarded..
Putin the evil monster must be smiling wasting the life of his soldiers..
Dying for nothing..

Soldiers are trained to die,that is what they leave and signed up for or were you thinking that joining the military is same as "come eat fried rice and turkey"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / PICS: Meet Sudan’s Minister Of Water Resources And Irrigation / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.