Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87634 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Ever8090:
like he won't do same if he have the opportunity..
Nothing in Ukraine for a black man, only schooling.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 12:38am On Feb 28, 2022
No mate...
frog12:
no. it maybe fake news by them. dem know say ukraine don agree to peace talks, so eu still dey act tough like they really care grin

i think klitschko say dem don encircle kiev.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Awesometouch1: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2022
frog12:
putin has won this with may be 1 percent of its armed forces. a big lesson here is if your country is still developing, don't put dullards as president. like this zelensky comedian. all of this was avoidable smiley

make sure you put real technocrats that know their stuff into top positions. especially president.

. Deny you weren't among the Sai Baba group back in 2015.
Just want to see how your own lie will sound.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Cloud007: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Interesting days ahead. Lot of people are tired of Putin and his drama

He is pushing countries to NATO....

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by 99thEnemy(m): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I see some nairalanders extremely jubilating from the bottom of their hearts over this latest news. Because, after the land of Ukraine goes completely desolate, they'll leave Nigeria and inherit the land of Ukrainn.

Because, Russians will retaliate and make the war go severe.

[img]https://c./jYqfbfE5wU4AAAAM/yay-yes.gif[/img]
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2022
ruggedtimi:
the primary reason, Russia supplies 40% of Europe’s heating-fuel supplies namely, natural gas. To get it there, Russia relies mostly on two aging pipeline networks, one of which runs through Belarus and the other through Ukraine. For this, Russia pays Ukraine around $2 billion a year in transit fees.

Russia is a petrostate and relies on oil and natural-gas sales for about 60% of its export revenue and 40% of its total budget expenditures.
Any crimp on Russia’s ability to access the European market is a threat to its economic security.

In the Kremlin’s view, a switch of allegiance by Kiev, or Kyiv by Ukrainian preference, to the West be it an economic association agreement with the European Union like Ukraine was on the verge of signing in 2014, or even the hint of joining NATO is close to an act of war
It was a series of trouble building activities or actions that has cumulated over time to tip over point.
So sad
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Etinosa1234: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2022
chronique:

The war is not needed. ,Mayor of Kiev has confirmed they have been surrounded by Russian troops and evacuation of civilians is impossible. The mayor of Kharkov has explained to the civilians there the need to negotiate and surrender to the Russian troops in order to save lives. I hope Kiev does same too and just allow this thing to be over once and for all to save lives cos as it is, they are not winning the battle. War is not a good thing. The level of destruction that Ukraine has experienced these few days, is running into billions already.
.link to where u saw this?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Etinosa1234: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Suspect33:
It's only on the media that Ukraine is winning this war. grin grin grin

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

Seriously

How did u know this
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by frog12: 1:27am On Feb 28, 2022
all these people that say russia cannot beat this, dat. usa sand nato only go after small and poor countries: iraq, afghanistan, libya
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by feedthenation(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Source?
Propaganda and lies.... grin

---Like this video---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nifxKIhFSuw&t=4s
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by wiseone28: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2022
kernniejay:

You are simply a confused being.
You will not understand the thing on ground boy
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by MT: 1:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Suspect33:

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

Like it ended when USSR when to fight a war in Afghanistan then, right?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by RosyIsBlessed: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2022
ifytrik:
oga, did you read the news at all? The Russians were on the loosing side and not, the Ukrainians, if Nigerians want Ukraine to go desolate then they have nothing to celebrate here as the news is in favour of Ukraine.
Next time read well before typing

grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by bluecircle470: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2022
ifytrik:
oga, did you read the news at all? The Russians were on the loosing side and not, the Ukrainians, if Nigerians want Ukraine to go desolate then they have nothing to celebrate here as the news is in favour of Ukraine.
Next time read well before typing

Nah Mumu him be
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Bifwoli: 3:31am On Feb 28, 2022
chucksbonda:
fake i think. dem dey fake toughness. ukraine go start peacetalks so what's the point of escalating the war?
So that Putin can be goaded into using nuclear weapons.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Powersurge: 3:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I see some nairalanders extremely jubilating from the bottom of their hearts over this latest news. Because, after the land of Ukraine goes completely desolate, they'll leave Nigeria and inherit the land of Ukrainn.

Are u being stupid or daft? U want them to fold tgeir arms watch a lunatic destroy their lands or what?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:18am On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Source:

Russian soldiers are war-rusty and inexperienced. Their real war experience is abysmally poor

Na only uninformed and ignorant Nigerians and some islamists(islamists love Putin because he's not involved in the fight against terrorism around the world) dey hail them.

If they meet a side a bit better than the Ukranians, they'll be massively routed.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

An islamist spotted. Sorry about your late general(an islamist) routed by the resistant Ukranian forces

A war of Resistance is a good war.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Billygee2u: 4:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Billygee2u: 4:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Karnice600: 4:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Suspect33:

Which kyne excuse be disuan?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Prince001(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news

No Golden heart anything, na cos we are heartless to our own aka Nigeria. Did u see Nigeria doing same to Ethiopia, Sudan and Congo? Or when they tried to kill Nnamdi Kanu and igboho? Golden heart my ass!!!!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2022
grin you are right
ChybuzzDD:

Russian soldiers are war-rusty and inexperienced. Their real war experience is abysmally poor

Na only uninformed and ignorant Nigerians and some islamists(islamists love Putin because he's not involved in the fight against terrorism around the world) dey hail them.

If they meet a side a bit better than the Ukranians, they'll be massively routed.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by luizpippo(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Russians will retaliate?

Please is there anything already worse than Russian bringing war into Ukraine? Were the Ukrainians supposed to lie down and have Russia captured them like criminals?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Guy me no be mugun like you jare, if you get sense you won’t be pointing me to go and check any useless link. I know you're hungry and starving. No be say dem say. Mumu say him get store, for ya pocket o

This tout still dey on my issue?? Na wa oo. So u dey awake reach that time because u no get work. Well I slept off because I had stuffs to do the next day. Remember I said I’ll use u to catch cruise till sleep carries me... Lol... Chatting with fools till midnight doesn’t pay my bills.

Hey I’m sure u must have checked up the job opportunity stuff I told u about. For your information it’s a website and not a link, yeye mugu.. Na kids like u dey share link because u no get shishi to build website.

Wisdom demands when u are told about something, u check it up on google. Or u can search for Bongomart on facebook, on Instagram it’s bongo_mart and on Twitter it’s bongomart_ng. At least searching for it on these platforms can’t scam u, since u want to claim you’re wise. Or u can check our app on google play store. Abi that one go scam too?? LWKM

Listen lemme repeat myself again, not everyone u chat with here on nairaland is hungry like u.

This is the last time I’ll be replying a dunce like u.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Fake doctor and writer, abi you don get high blood pressure.

Like I also said, u can check my other moniker goodheart02 to also read some of my interesting works which happens to be some of the best literary works here on nairaland. Abi that one too na scam?? Shey u had time to go and dig out this my moniker, so I believe digging out my second moniker won’t be an issue for u Mr. Portable the digger.... Lol.. Abi na bad belle no gree u check am?? Olodo!! Ode!!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by bepositive11: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Lovenorth:
There is no amount of propaganda that will stop Putin from protecting and defending his country from the western hyenas

Which propaganda? Western countries don't have a history of attacking and killing journalists with opposing views like Russia. If you're looking for propaganda, go and watch Russian channels

Anonymous hacked some Russian TV stations earlier to display reality, but Russia must've taken back control by now

Russia should defend their country in Russia not in Ukraine
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2022
goodheart01:

Like I also said, u can check my other moniker goodheart02 to also read some of my interesting works which happens to be some of the best literary works here on nairaland. Abi that one too na scam?? Shey u had time to go and dig out this my moniker, so I believe digging out my second moniker won’t be an issue for u Mr. Portable the digger.... Lol.. Abi na bad belle no gree u check am?? Olodo!! Ode!!

Guy crawl back into your poverty hole, checker ni. I give no fuûck

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2022
goodheart01:

This tout still dey on my issue?? Na wa oo. So u dey awake reach that time because u no get work. Well I slept off because I had stuffs to do the next day. Remember I said I’ll use u to catch cruise till sleep carries me... Lol... Chatting with fools till midnight doesn’t pay my bills.

Hey I’m sure u must have checked up the job opportunity stuff I told u about. For your information it’s a website and not a link, yeye mugu.. Na kids like u dey share link because u no get shishi to build website.

Wisdom demands when u are told about something, u check it up on google. Or u can search for Bongomart on facebook, on Instagram it’s bongo_mart and on Twitter it’s bongomart_ng. At least searching for it on these platforms can’t scam u, since u want to claim you’re wise. Or u can check our app on google play store. Abi that one go scam too?? LWKM

Listen lemme repeat myself again, not everyone u chat with here on nairaland is hungry like u.

This is the last time I’ll be replying a dunce like u.

Bongo ko, banger ni. weyrey dey disguise. Ogun kill you and your scam app. You’re trying so hard to be noticed. Doctor awon osinwin

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Offpoint1: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news
I believe "foolish" was the word you're looking for...
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Trustedpronet: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2022
chucksbonda:
modified now please

Good morning Dear NairaLander reading this post right now its 8.am monday. I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 09 93 02 21 52- ecobank. I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

i am still pleading on my knees, someone please help me

Don't you have close relatives or close friends. Why is your family living in isolation? Because of online scammers people hardly believe this kind of stories. Take your pride off try explain things to a close neighbor who can easily access your base. My 2kobo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.