Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87675 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

The dude is practically searching for my comments even when I didn’t mention him... Lol. This kain thing don pain am wella.

Small boy.. e dey show for ya body

E pain am, e wan cry. If you like cry blood, i don’t give a rat ass. Next time in you silly little poverty infested life you won’t jump into my mention again.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

The dude is practically searching for my comments even when I didn’t mention him... Lol. This kain thing don pain am wella.

Small boy.. e dey show for ya body

Chaii see pervert, no go rapè person daughter o. Dem go jail your papa ni o

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
neuf:

guy just go rest. Una and spinning on this forum.
that had nothing to do with NATO. They had regional squabble that caused that.

GO READ!!!!!!!
Even this Ukraine war has nothing to do with NATo!
It is between Ukraine,Russia and breaking away pro Russian seperatists republic
undecided
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You see your papa life outside, na you gan gan be the rapi$t here. weyre wan dey disguise. Go give your family data first.

Wow... the dude is going through my stuffs on nairaland. I must really be a pain in your neck. Well if u check well I posted that on health section because it’s part of my profession. I’m a doctor u know, a writer too. U can check on my second profile goodheart02 which I use in writing on nairaland

Also if it would interest u I’m in need of a workers; I just launched my online store and sales outlet. U can apply by clicking on the website www.bongomart.ng or call the help lines there to speak to any o my customer reps for a job. I’ll be glad to help u okay. U ready need help. Like I said, not everyone on nairaland is as hungry as u
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by mrkia(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine is just playing into the hands of West/ NATO!

How I wish Ukraine will be quick to realize that she's just being used by NATO/ NATO inclined Nations to user in a new world order.

Imagine Putin sees this news which was put out by the West to blacklist Russian, Put will just Nuke Ukraine to the ground before everyone wakes up in the morning, God's willing
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Have you seen?
There is a video as well... Go to thee source site and watch it.
frog12:
i no see tanks here. lying UK paper

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Chaii see pervert, no go rapè person daughter o. Dem go jail your papa ni o

Him no get wetin to talk again... Lol. Funny dude. He’s using my own punch lines. I go so wash u today ehn, next time u go get brain. On a normal day I for don ignore u, but I say make I use u catch cruise till sleep carry me... Lol
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Wow... the dude is going through my stuffs on nairaland. I must really be a pain in your neck. Well if u check well I posted that on health section because it’s part of my profession. I’m a doctor u know, a writer too. U can check on my second profile goodheart02 which I use in writing on nairaland

Also if it would interest u I’m in need of a workers; I just launched my online store and sales outlet. U can apply by clicking on the website www.bongomart.ng or call the help lines there to speak to any o my customer reps for a job. I’ll be glad to help u okay. U ready need help. Like I said, not everyone on nairaland is as hungry as u

I no need story guy, you need help to chop or not? you don dey type epistle on top wetin. Save you energy o cos i know you never chop

Weyre say make i go clink scam link, olofo!

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by francisisking: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
shovel Ur pity in Ur black hairy ballz cool
good they be asking for death but its not bad though if their wish is granted.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

E pain am, e wan cry. If you like cry blood, i don’t give a rat ass. Next time in you silly little poverty infested life you won’t jump into my mention again.

Once again he’s using my punch lines... pathetic dude
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Him no get wetin to talk again... Lol. Funny dude. He’s using my own punch lines. I go so wash u today ehn, next time u go get brain. On a normal day I for don ignore u, but I say make I use u catch cruise till sleep carry me... Lol

Haha punchline, guy you wack o. You no fit ignore who go feed your family laa.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I no need story guy, you need help to chop or not? you don dey type epistle on top wetin. Save you energy o cos i know you never chop

Weyre say make i go clink scam link, olofo!

Him sey na scam... Lol.. poverty of the mind is despicable. Why not search for it also on google that’s what every sensible person should do. So u see how daft you are?? Lol
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Haha punchline, guy you wack o. You no fit ignore who go feed your family laa.

Your family must really be hungry, for u to keep talking about feeding family or should I send u my number so u can call for help?! Don’t be shy
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Once again he’s using my punch lines... pathetic dude

Get that into your empty brain, next time you go avoid my comments. Me i no get joy, you misyarn i go floor your papa instantly.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Him sey na scam... Lol.. poverty of the mind is despicable. Why not search for it also on google that’s what every sensible person should do. So u see how daft you are?? Lol

Guy me no be mugun like you jare, if you get sense you won’t be pointing me to go and check any useless link. I know you're hungry and starving. No be say dem say. Mumu say him get store, for ya pocket o
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Your family must really be hungry, for u to keep talking about feeding family or should I send u my number so u can call for help?! Don’t be shy

Go help your family guy, your mama dey village dey hungry you wan help person wey dey alright.. Oma se oo.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
... So says the Defence Minister of Russia from Naija grin grin grin
MERCHANDISER:

Russia used only 10% of their military personnel
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by frog12: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
putin has won this with may be 1 percent of its armed forces. a big lesson here is if your country is still developing, don't put dullards as president. like this zelensky comedian. all of this was avoidable smiley

make sure you put real technocrats that know their stuff into top positions. especially president.

Awesometouch1:

HahHahahaha, Bollywood expert I sight you. grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Source?
chronique:

The war is not needed. Mayor of Kiev has confirmed they have been surrounded by Russian troops and evacuation of civilians is impossible. The mayor of Kharkov has explained to the civilians there the need to negotiate and surrender to the Russian troops in order to save lives. I hope Kiev does same too and just allow this thing to be over once and for all to save lives cos as it is, they are not winning the battle. War is not a good thing. The level of destruction that Ukraine has experienced these few days, is running into billions already.
Propaganda and lies.... grin

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Ayemileto(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oogway:

This is a developed country, they’ll eventually conquer it, even the Ukrainian president knows this. This war is barely 4 days old. What more do u want??

Yeah, Russia can win, because they have the numerical advantage Not because they have the better millitary.

The Finland - Russia war comes to mind. Despite over 300,000 Russian casualties, Russia still kept throwing men forward, overwhelming the Finnish people.

Finland eventually signed a treaty with them sha, and I'm guessing that's probably what will end this war.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

You don dey get bad night abi, weyrey say him get customer rep. 419er. Abi your palasa don die , you don dey go look for neighbor room to plug am. Elebi!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by frog12: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
good to hear. i say putin don win. you mess with me, i mess with you.
he should go after french for seizing cargo ship

Pentagon wants Moscow back channels to prevent nuclear escalation
As the U.S. and NATO rush weapons into Ukraine, DoD officials want more military channels to Putin’s top leaders. But Russia’s not picking up the phone.

GardenOfGod:
Have you seen?
There is a video as well... Go to thee source site and watch it.

source: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/27/pentagon-moscow-backchannel-escalation-00012107
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by brandsoncharlie: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news
Ghanaians, South Africans, Togo, Cameroon killing Nigerians their fellow Africans what do you have to say.
Golden heart fire... grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Intelligent sources from the Russian Defence Ministry? grin
IgOga:

These lies are what we are being fed but intelligence sources say Kiev is completely surrounded by Russian troops at the moment...nobody can enter or leave Kiev....Ukraine government will have no choice than to surrender. This is the ancient way of conquering large cites especially walled city....na the citizens go fight their government when hunger calls
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by JooEeL(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news

It is normal for underdogs to always be supported.

The Ethiopia-Tigray war that has consumed hundreds of thousands of lives? How many Nigerians prayed?
How many Nigerians were even aware when the war between North and South Sudan raged on for years?

Mr Nigerian, abeg go siddon.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Intelligent sources from the Russian Defence Ministry? grin
IgOga:

These lies are what we are being fed but intelligence sources say Kiev is completely surrounded by Russian troops at the moment...nobody can enter or leave Kiev....Ukraine government will have no choice than to surrender. This is the ancient way of conquering large cites especially walled city....na the citizens go fight their government when hunger calls
Get your fact correct before you postulate

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by JooEeL(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dorcmass:
i can see ukrain are ready to fight and defend there country by all means

if theres kind patriot in 9ja also maybe we may have been better than usa now

Fake African countries put together by the leeches that form NATO can never see true patriotism.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
War strategy of yesteryears is different from war of today...
Ayemileto:

Yeah, Russia can win, because they have the numerical advantage Not because they have the better millitary.

The Finland - Russia war comes to mind. Despite over 300,000 Russian casualties, Russia still kept throwing men forward, overwhelming the Finnish people.

Finland eventually signed a treaty with them sha, and I'm guessing that's probably what will end this war.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Fake doctor and writer, abi you don get high blood pressure.

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by chronique(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Source?
Propaganda and lies.... grin

You are looking for a source and you had to quote the sun? Are you aware "the sun" is like alawoye iroyin and all those 50 naira newspaper de sell under oshodi that would have one screaming headline with nonsense inside? Even people in the UK don't reference the sun and daily mail for serious issues.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by JooEeL(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Segzy22:
I thought Russia would have brought Ukraine to dust by now with all their pride!!!

Where are the burned tanks?

You better stop falling for cheap propaganda. Western Media that suppressed Biafran massacre and also changed mouth that nobody died at Lekki toll gate is what you want to start following...

Im sorry for u.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
So politico is not a western media propaganda channel?
You trust the source is that right?
frog12:
good to hear. i say putin don win. you mess with me, i mess with you.
he should go after french for seizing cargo ship

Pentagon wants Moscow back channels to prevent nuclear escalation
As the U.S. and NATO rush weapons into Ukraine, DoD officials want more military channels to Putin’s top leaders. But Russia’s not picking up the phone.

source: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/27/pentagon-moscow-backchannel-escalation-00012107
Russia want to destroy the world... But the US want to maintain order and peace. So deal with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.