Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87651 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Kelvin3476: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Most of these news are propaganda, watch how mumu nairaland war strategists will start foaming in the mouth.
IT WILL NT BE A PROPAGAN WHEN U SEE " ALL UKRAINIAN ARMIES GO KILLED BY A STRIKE FRM RUSSIAN TROOPS"
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

I’m sure you were really abused as a kid by saidistic teachers when I were a kid. If not u wouldn’t use that picture u used there. I always understand dear. Sadomasochism has gotten the better part of u. I’m a therapist and I’ll help u

Haha you’re sure of everything, go help your hungry lineage alaye.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by neuf(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

Do you remember that Ex Russian President Yeltsin went to war with Georgia and nearly decimated the whole place!

guy just go rest. Una and spinning on this forum.
that had nothing to do with NATO. They had regional squabble that caused that.

GO READ!!!!!!!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Naija8240: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
You know you’re an unpopular leader when Sweden is sending your enemy 5,000 anti-tank missiles. Sweden that’s usually neutral
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Acefaruk: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
I hate how some people think with their anus,, listen to russian president's speech, he said he is not invading ukraine, he just want to demillitirise and denazify ukraine as such he is destroying their millitary bases and today news has it that russian army have destroy over 800 military bases....is' nt it an irony that russia is loosing ukrainians are wailing their country is tearing apart....where are the picture of 4500 dead russian army...the showed every image but we can't see 4500 death soldiers....lie upon lie...

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

I’m sure you were really abused as a kid by saidistic teachers when I were a kid. If not u wouldn’t use that picture u used there. I always understand dear. Sadomasochism has gotten the better part of u. I’m a therapist and I’ll help u

Mumu you better go continue dey touch and stare at woman breast. I don see say na wetin dey tickle your papa fantasy be that. leave political issues for men.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

Incase you misunderstood me, I was not commenting to liberate you. Mental slavery is a personal issue, you only liberate yourself.
After that, you will ledan to see interests.

1. What would you as a black African gain if the West defeat Russia and her allies?
Just one thing.

2. In the cause of the sanctions, would you as a black man benefit or turned to the emergency milk cow that will be dried for their unending thirst of fossil fuel?

There are many questions to guide you but this two is OK for your level.

Now listen lemme educate you.. consider all I wrote below

All it took America to stall the relationship between Russia and China is to lash Russia with sanctions and China tuned their back in financing them. Same way the USSR fell due to sanctions and economic woes

How many blacks have Russia given political opportunity in their country?? At least we hear of black governors, senators, and judges in the US. And are u aware Russians are more of racists than the West?? U better ask people who have been there

Apart from attacking Ukraine is Finland part of USSR?? So why is Russia also planning on invading them after this, if not tyranny??

The Russian invasion won't stop for your information. They'll keep invading because they will keep having neighbors loyal to the West once they take over any country they invade.

Russia isn't as tough as they claim. They couldn't take out small Ukraine in a short while, not even the capital Kyev. It’s more than 48hrs now and they’re yet to bring Ukraine on her knees.

So learn to be rational in thinking

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by tnerro1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Fake news, grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Mumu you better go continue dey touch and stare at woman breast. I don see say na wetin dey tickle your papa fantasy be that. leave political issues for men.

Oh now I understand more, you were also sexually molested and abused. No wonder you’re suddenly talking about breasts. U must also be bipolar too seeing your self as a tout and billionaire at the same time. Guy u really need medical attention because I can tell your childhood was so messed up. Accept my sympathy anyways
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by frog12: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
what do you know about military strategy? another nollywood expert grin grin

Awesometouch1:

It appears the ones lying are the Russians. If those were not true, they would've overrun Ukraine days ago. The 2,000 anti tank weapons sent by Britain were not toys bro. I even expected more damages than just 146 tanks.
Russia has committed 2/3rd of the entire force it sent to Ukrainian border yet with no result. They are frustrated and bringing in Belarus into this.
Listen to the US Intel if you want the truth.
The Russians weren't expecting it'll be this tough. They had planned for a quick victory which has failed.
They are now improvising.
The moment I heard Putin calling on Ukrainian military to overthrow their president I knew he hasn't been able to accomplish his objectives. Things are nearly falling apart. Belarus has been called to join them in the fight they started.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by TruthinAction: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
This war is not funny. I don't think Ukraine will survive it. If they do, it's a miracle. It is like David and Goliath fight. Well, but David won. We pray for peace for the sake of the gospel and innocent souls.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Oh now I understand more, you were also sexually molested and abused. No wonder you’re suddenly talking about breasts. U must also be bipolar too seeing your self as a tout and billionaire at the same time. Guy u really need medical attention because I can tell your childhood was so messed up. Accept my sympathy anyways

Ode go check your stupid post, you’ve been bursted. Your yansh dey outside suberu

See this mugun wey wan dey form, go touch and stare at breast na wetin your papa teach you be that. Olofo!

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Naija8240:
You know you’re an unpopular leader when Sweden is sending your enemy 5,000 anti-tank missiles. Sweden that’s usually neutral

Where will they pass to deliver the weapons to a surrounded Ukraine, will they e mail it? grin

All the sending of weapons na audio
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Ode go check your stupid post, you’ve been bursted. Your yansh dey outside suberu

You see this thread, we go derail am today tired till mods sef ban us. I go let u know sey if u feel sey u dey craze e get people wey dey mad. Bagga!!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Awesometouch1: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
frog12:

HahHahahaha, Bollywood expert I sight you. grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

You see this thread, we go derail am today tired till mods sef ban us. I go let u know sey if u feel sey u dey craze e get people wey dey mad. Bagga!!

Lmao, next time you go learn to borrow sense before jumping into person mention. Fool!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
frog12:

When people like u are told the truth, u either say propaganda or nollywood. Shey the war events are still unfolding. We will see how it’ll turn out to be
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

When people like u are told the truth, u either say propaganda or nollywood. Shey the war events are still unfolding. We will see how it’ll turn out to be

If you don piss on your papa and him papa head finish lmk. Western slave, they feed your shit you open mouth chop am.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Now listen lemme educate you.. consider all I wrote below

All it took America to stall the relationship between Russia and China is to lash Russia with sanctions and China tuned their back in financing them. Same way the USSR fell due to sanctions and economic woes

How many blacks have Russia given political opportunity in their country?? At least we hear of black governors, senators, and judges in the US. And are u aware Russians are more of racists than the West?? U better ask people who have been there

Apart from attacking Ukraine is Finland part of USSR?? So why is Russia also planning on invading them after this, if not tyranny??

The Russian invasion won't stop for your information. They'll keep invading because they will keep having neighbors loyal to the West once they take over any country they invade.

Russia isn't as tough as they claim. They couldn't take out small Ukraine in a short while, not even the capital Kyev. It’s more than 48hrs now and they’re yet to bring Ukraine on her knees.

So learn to be rational in thinking
I feel deep pity for you.
1. How exactly have the few blacks holding posts in USA benefited Africa? So you don't know that the line is used to emotional blackmail the myopic ones in Africa.
2. Russia and China have a strong alliance in place. The alliance is what gives Russia this impetus. With Russia and Iran out of the way, the West will have to deal with the trickish Turkey or over milk the ignorant semi humans of Africa
3. Russia never took Ukraine for granted. They accorded respect to them, if not they wouldn't have brought chechens and Belarusians along.
4. Unlike the West, Russia has no existing colony in Africa or company that she exploits like the way the West, especially France feed on the blood of Francophone Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Lmao, next time you go learn to borrow sense before jumping into person mention. Fool!

U don tire?? Lol... Honestly u dey entertain me. I really had a bad day but your folly is a big comic relief. Mr. Portable my man.. the billionaire and lineage feeder... Lol. Even the yeye Portable sef no know u.

Go pay ya one room house rent first
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

U don tire?? Lol... Honestly u dey entertain me. I really had a bad day but your folly is a big comic relief. Mr. Portable my man.. the billionaire and lineage feeder... Lol. Even the yeye Portable sef no know u.

Aridin say i dey entertain am, go look breast. Every day of your life na bad day he go dey be now. Because you’re a slowpoke. You must learn by force.

I hope you still get data, abi you don go beg again?

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
BKayy:

I feel deep pity for you.
1. How exactly have the few blacks holding posts in USA benefited Africa? So you don't know that the line is used to emotional blackmail the myopic ones in Africa.
2. Russia and China have a strong alliance in place. The alliance is what gives Russia this impetus. With Russia and Iran out of the way, the West will have to deal with the trickish Turkey or over milk the ignorant semi humans of Africa
3. Russia never took Ukraine for granted. They accorded respect to them, if not they wouldn't have brought chechens and Belarusians along.
4. Unlike the West, Russia has no existing colony in Africa or company that she exploits like the way the West, especially France feed on the blood of Francophone Africa.

The argument is based on racial discrimination and not benefiting of Africa so stay in line pls. Well it will interest u to know Putin is about going on a colonization spree if given the chance

I think the pity lies with u here

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Sanchez01: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

Zelensky was the tipping edge of the problem that started in 2014 between Ukraine and Russia
This has got to be one of the most ridiculous submissions in the history of submissions. First, you claimed Zelensky was installed by the West in 2014 and in one full swing claim he was the tipping edge of whatever Buhari didn't do. Perhaps you first need to understand when he ventured into politics because as of 2014, Zelensky was already going public and fighting Ukraine's cultural ministry for banning Russian artists in Ukraine. It wasn't until 2018 that Zelensky ventured into politics - four years after the coup. How then was an actor and comedian who ventured into politics in 2018 the 'tipping edge' of the problem that started in 2014 between Ukraine and Russia

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Which of the Russians are you referring to? Troops or citizens? Be specific.
As for the citizens, majority of them are staging protest against Putin's inversion of Ukraine. Get your fact right.
Hezzyluv:

What I meant is this "Russians will in turn attack Ukraine in which will make the war more intense"

Even the headline cleared it that Russians are on the lose here
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Weyre say him get bad day, abi bad life. Gutter boy

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Aridin say i dey entertain am, go look breast. Every day of your life na bad day he go dey be now. Because you’re a slowpoke. You must learn by force.

I hope you still get data, abi you don go beg again?

Your sexual pervertion is top notch. Is breast the only thing u can actually think or come up with?? People like u can rape a goat sef.... Lol

Since me and this mugu dey talk na so so breath him dey yarn. My dear if I need look breast my wife breast dey. Go get yourself a life and stop masturbating to pictures of breast on internet.

Meanwhile u can send me your phone number lemme share some data with u... I know u won’t mind
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by loswhite(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
There is no amount of propaganda that will stop Putin from protecting and defending his country from the western hyenas
He should go and fight the western hyenas and leave Ukraine alone.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GardenOfGod(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
War needs strategy... Not because you have a million troops, you go to war with all of them... You will be defeated.
Suspect33:
It's only on the media that Ukraine is winning this war. grin grin grin

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by loswhite(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:
It's only on the media that Ukraine is winning this war. grin grin grin

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin
Lol keep deceiving yourself. They should Ukraine and go and fight NATO.
How can you say NATO is the problem and yet you are attacking a country that is not part of NATO?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If you don piss on your papa and him papa head finish lmk. Western slave, they feed your shit you open mouth chop am.

The dude is practically searching for my comments even when I didn’t mention him... Lol. This kain thing don pain am wella.

Small boy.. e dey show for ya body
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

The argument is based on racial discrimination and not benefiting of Africa so stay in line pls. Well it will interest u to know Putin is about going on a colonization spree if given the chance

I think the pity lies with u here
Unfortunately, you choose to focus on a useless thing. The discussion has been about interests from the first comment.

Even at that, many of the people in the Eastern bloc don't even know that blacks exists except on media. The reason Russia/USSR did not take any Colony despite being part of the Berlin conference was because they have more than enough Raw materials and factories and as such so no need to exploit Black ignoramuses in Africa (You can confirm it)

What you celebrate as achievement, that some blacks are in the West is called Human resources draining. A systematic way of robbing a nation the critical ingredient needed for development (Intelligent ones). Remember when Britain tried to fight IPOB by proposing asylum for them in order to protect their business (Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Your sexual pervertion is top notch. Is breast the only thing u can actually think or come up with?? People like u can rape a goat sef.... Lol

Since me and this mugu dey talk na so so breath him dey yarn. My dear if I need look breast my wife breast dey. Go get yourself a life and stop masturbating to pictures of breast on internet.

Meanwhile u can send me your phone number lemme share some data with u... I know u won’t mind

You see your papa life outside, na you gan gan be the rapi$t here. weyre wan dey disguise. Go give your family data first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.