Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Question Of The Day!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day!!! (396 Views)

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day:how Do You Say 'booty' In Your Language? (photo) / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day!!! by 300xxx: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why do drivers increase speed when they are about to drop passengers.

Only legends will understand
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by donbachi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
If i talk na...iyaebe go come for me.

But,i leave a for elders to explain.
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
If i talk na...iyaebe go come for me.

But,i leave a for elders to explain.
Talk nor my one and only canal pastor
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Pridestarz: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think it's nature normally ohhh.because even normal urinating or shit sef dey sweet..if you know.you know wink wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by 300xxx: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Pridestarz:
I think it's nature normally ohhh.because even normal urinating or shit sef dey sweet..if you know.you know wink wink
Bad
Baddo
Baddest

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Opportunity Now Before ASUU Strike Ends / Just Gone Like That Cos Of Love / 11 Ways Women Act When They Don't Love You Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.