Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) (37343 Views)

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Freekick Wonder Kid / 5 European Trophy-winning Teams Who Were Rubbish Domestically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 3:58am On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Enoch3721 post=110605406][/quote]

pls when in ronaldos career was he ever better than Ronaldinho and Beckham in set pieces?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 4:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Holiegrail2:
Where is James Warde-Prose

wicked
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 4:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Patriot9:

Sir,
Some players are naturally gifted in using ball to mark semi circle "arc" from the touch line over and over and over again even with their two eyes close. It's talent not training.

sorry bro. talent without training is zero. have all the talent in the world without training in football, you going nowhere. am not where u guys got d impression that some footballers just do shit without training
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Boss469(m): 4:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Maestro pirlo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by maticar: 4:38am On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Would have chosen Juninho but from the list, Pirlo obviously. Ronaldinho 2nd. The rest are kids.
Gbam,

You took it from my mouth

Above mentioned are best for the range
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Aydot351(m): 4:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Omo I'm going for Neymar abeg
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by placeofallure(f): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Andre Pirlo is it for me.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
@ d bolded u meant Ronaldo right?, anyways my mouth was shut while saying that as u can see lipsrsealed
Na Ronaldinho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by ayooutlook: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Would have chosen Juninho but from the list, Pirlo obviously. Ronaldinho 2nd. The rest are kids.

Your head dey there. Only very young people will not recognise Juninho Pernambucano, He is 10 times better than any body on that list.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Bnladan(m): 5:57am On Feb 28, 2022
James Ward-Prowse
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lugo99(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2022
ward prowse, and juninho pernambuchano,
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by MoneyGoDrop: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2022
That Southampton captain James ward-prowe and former lyon juninho are my choice but from the list it's Pirlo and football god Ronaldinho.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by DesChyko: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Bend it like Becks. Pirlo a very very very close immediate second.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2022
starstunna1313:

Ronaldinho
kk
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by donb06: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2022
paulolee:
would gladly Gv it to gaucho, pirlo, becks before messi, afterall messi scored a more farther distance against alisson in UCL game at camp nou..
abeg remove cr7 n fernandez from dt list...him name for dier na insult to those proven scorers.
ask his fans wen last he scored a direct free kick? [b]this days [/b]na to fire shot hit wall na him sabi, asif d walls de transparent..
Thank God u said these days... Meaning there were better days..... Whichod em mate still dey score free keep kicks... Even Messi don decline
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by bewla(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
walahi any day and time Okocha will be my best

Don't scord me

I will always pick my family first before outsider

Even if you no
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by sommy03(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2022
I'll pick Dimitri Payet, he sure knows how to bend the ball from that angle
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Metronomy(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
This guy sabi football...
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Danny Alves can do better, but I give it to Juninho and Okocha... Since it s right hand side.... Messi isn't included
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by vikstandon(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Drogba does it better
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by yomi531(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Anybody that chooses his top 3 without Beckham in it, na indomie generation the person be. Becks scored 65 goals from direct free kicks in his career. No be beans
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by manee2(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Juninho
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by luizpippo(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:

Remove Bruno, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar from that list.

Then I can think straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
As for me and my Gs Cristiano Ronaldo anytime anywhere anyday, and please note that am talking his career between 21-37 years ronaldo not this current ageing career ronaldo
We are not talking about his career..

We are talking about taking frr kicks.

Whether at 21 or at whatever..

How many free kicks have he scored?

When was the last time he ever scored? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2022
luizpippo:

He should remove Messi from the list?

As per say Messi have not excelled in taking free kicks?
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

yet u are choosing him
yes boss I am is a sensational footballer is one of the best thing that ever happened to football
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

pls when in ronaldos career was he ever better than Ronaldinho and Beckham in set pieces?
nope but when you talk about decisive free kicks has been wonderful
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Simran94:

Na Ronaldinho
noted
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2022
luizpippo:

those are the guys that make the question complicated if they're not there it will be too far too easy to answer
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Uncletony(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Lampard
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Monster99: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:

From that angle it’s best Beckham takes it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2022
DarkJeddi:
We are not talking about his career..

We are talking about taking frr kicks.

Whether at 21 or at whatever..

How many free kicks have he scored?

When was the last time he ever scored? angry
me myself cannot explain the reason why I put Ronaldo but I want him there to spice up things come to think of it he has decisive free kicks more than the other guys are so I might not be wrong after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors / Sadio Mane To Leave Liverpool This Summer / I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.