Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) (37341 Views)

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Freekick Wonder Kid / 5 European Trophy-winning Teams Who Were Rubbish Domestically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Monster99:
From that angle it’s best Beckham takes it
kk
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Kooldon(f): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Bend it like Beckham
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by luizpippo(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2022
DarkJeddi:
He should remove Messi from the list?

As per say Messi have not excelled in taking free kicks?

From that angle?

Look at the angle again
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by dontbothermuch: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2022
nanotechy:
Juninho Pernambucano!!

We are not talking about father of free kicks
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by dontbothermuch: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Bullman:

Where is juninho

We are not talking of father of free kicks
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:

CR7 any day. My experience from PS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by davillian(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2022
It has to be a right footer
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by BiyorMensarh(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
James Ward-prowse, pirlo, juninho
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Priest69(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2022
This list is disrespectful to Juninho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by chycco: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
All except Lionel messi.
Reason: not his natural position
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Mryacks: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:

The right person is facing the ball ....David Beckham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by OsilaGama(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
if no be Bruno F. wetin dem gain nah
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
nope but when you talk about decisive free kicks has been wonderful

You haven't answered the question:

pls when in ronaldos career was he ever better than Ronaldinho and Beckham in set pieces?

Is Ronaldo the only player in the history of free kicks that has taken "decisive free kicks"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
yes boss I am is a sensational footballer is one of the best thing that ever happened to football

How does that make him better than d other gentleman in terms of taking free kicks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tonytonex:
CR7 any day. My experience from PS
come to reality boss
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mryacks:

The right person is facing the ball ....David Beckham
noted
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the question:

pls when in ronaldos career was he ever better than Ronaldinho and Beckham in set pieces?

Is Ronaldo the only player in the history of free kicks that has taken "decisive free kicks"?
numbers don't lie the figures of decisive free kicks Ronaldo has scored is no match for anyone else if you don't even remember let me give you the most recent one Spain versus Portugal which ended 3-3 all thanks to Ronaldo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How does that make him better than d other gentleman in terms of taking free kicks?
even I don't know but rest my case at he has scored more decisive free-kicks than any other person but if I'm to be sincere Ronaldo will be in like the top seven of the best set-piece takers
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
numbers don't lie the figures of decisive free kicks Ronaldo has scored is no match for anyone else if you don't even remember let me give you the most recent one Spain versus Portugal which ended 3-3 all thanks to Ronaldo

You still haven't answered the questions:

1. pls when in ronaldos career was he ever better than Ronaldinho and Beckham in set pieces?

2. Is Ronaldo the only player in the history of free kicks that has taken "decisive free kicks"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
even I don't know but rest my case at he has scored more decisive free-kicks than any other person but if I'm to be sincere Ronaldo will be in like the top seven of the best set-piece takers

what decisive free kicks has he taken more than any other of the players in question?
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
come to reality boss
PS has almost the same quality with reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered the questions:

1. pls when in ronaldos career was he ever better than Ronaldinho and Beckham in set pieces?

2. Is Ronaldo the only player in the history of free kicks that has taken "decisive free kicks"?
1.he has not been better than Juninho , beckham and Ronaldinho ever in his career

2. he is not the only one but he steps up when it matters but he has don that on many occasion more than anyother player
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tonytonex:
PS has almost the same quality with reality
Which one abi u never play PS2 b4! that one get quality NO NA!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
1.he has not been better than Juninho , beckham and Ronaldinho ever in his career

2. he is not the only one but he steps up when it matters but he has don that on many occasion more than anyother player

So Ronaldo hasn't been better than Juninho , beckham and Ronaldinho in his career in set pieces but yet he steps up when it matters. Did the likes of Juninho , beckham and Ronaldinh not step up when it mattered most?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Priest69:
This list is disrespectful to Juninho
No it even give regard to him because these guyz are not in his league
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

So Ronaldo hasn't been better than Juninho , beckham and Ronaldinho in his career in set pieces but yet he steps up when it matters. Did the likes of Juninho , beckham and Ronaldinh not step up when it mattered most?
they did but the number of occasions ronaldo did it cannot be overemphasized and that was because he has gotten to those moments much more than the rest
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
they did but the number of occasions ronaldo did it cannot be overemphasized and that was because he has gotten to those moments much more than the rest

Kindly do a comparative analysis of the careers of Juninho , beckham Ronaldinho on one hand and that of Ronaldo on the other showing the "number of occasions ronaldo did it" and the number of occasions Juninho , beckham Ronaldinho did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Bouncing2(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Juninho nor de der??

Well Messi for me
Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Kindly do a comparative analysis of the careers of Juninho , beckham Ronaldinho on one hand and that of Ronaldo on the other showing the "number of occasions ronaldo did it" and the number of occasions Juninho , beckham Ronaldinho did it
Juninho77 free kick goals , pele 70 beckham65 free kick goals Ronaldinho66 and ronaldo55 messi 58 then champions league level ronaldo 12 juninho10 messi10

the player who has taken more direct free-kicks since the 2014/15 season is Lionel Messi, who has attempted 198 direct free-kicks, i.e. 1.25 per 90 minutes. In the same period, Cristiano Ronaldo has taken 105 direct free-kicks, or 0.71 per 90 minutes

i could not find any stats the.talk about the decisive free kick success

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by lexy2014: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Enoch3721:

Juninho77 free kick goals , pele 70 beckham65 free kick goals Ronaldinho66 and ronaldo55 messi 58 then champions league level ronaldo 12 juninho10 messi10

the player who has taken more direct free-kicks since the 2014/15 season is Lionel Messi, who has attempted 198 direct free-kicks, i.e. 1.25 per 90 minutes. In the same period, Cristiano Ronaldo has taken 105 direct free-kicks, or 0.71 per 90 minutes

i could not find any stats the.talk about the decisive free kick success

You say u don't have any stats talking about decisive free kicks success, why have u been pushing it as a criteria for determining who& who is a better free kick taker?

Even the stats you provided, how does it prove that Ronaldo is better than the other free kick takers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
lexy2014:

You say u don't have any stats talking about decisive free kicks success, why have u been pushing it as a criteria for determining who& who is a better free kick taker?
even though I don't have the stats you can check around those competitions he and the others has featured in and examine who has more decisive free kick success. the fact that he is the highest free kick scorer in Champions League means a lot because the Champions League is a group/ Knockout competitions
lexy2014:

Even the stats you provided, how does it prove that Ronaldo is better than the other free kick takers?
I did not see Ronaldo is a better free kick than the others I only said that he tends to rise up to the Occasion whenever he is called up in big games, especially when it mattred most and note others have also done the same but Ronaldo has an edge because he has featured in it more than them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors / Sadio Mane To Leave Liverpool This Summer / I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.