Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

CLOSED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CLOSED (526 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / Help Needed Please! How Will I Remove That Allah Quote On My Sigi ,i No Do Again / Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by delejohnson67: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: CLOSED by adeoyekay(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
delejohnson67:
Hello Nairaland
please I need an advice
I have been married 4 abt a year, but I noticed I began having wet dreams more recently
What can I do though my wife is not a lover of sex which I already adapted to honestly.
What can I do to stop it as this is the 3rd time am noticing it.
An honest mature and sincere advice will be appreciated. Thank you
seek the face of the Lord in prayer.
Re: CLOSED by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Your wife is inviting the devil into that marriage.
Re: CLOSED by Viridis(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Get a chisel, chisel a vagina sized hole in the wall of your room and pour oil inside then you are good to go
Re: CLOSED by delejohnson67: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thank you
Re: CLOSED by Botking: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Your wife is not giving you sex, and you're still married to her? OGA you're sexually staving, when you start having regular sex, the wet dream will disappear, I wonder why people stay in a sexless marriage, this is why is advisable to get at least 2 wife's, modern ladies are so naive about marriage, the moment you Lost communication (SEX) in your marriage, kiss the union goodbye
Re: CLOSED by Botking: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Viridis:
Get a chisel, chisel a vagina sized hole in the wall of your room and pour oil inside then you are good to go

LWKM, Lmao you people won't kill person for this forum, hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: CLOSED by delejohnson67: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
This are brutal responses. Its really well with my life at this point
Re: CLOSED by fotadmowmend(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wet dream is normal since you are sex deprived. Talk to your wife. Sex is normal and more like a food to men since it was created by God for the purpose of pleasure, procreation and medication. Man is not complete without sex and you have done the right thing by getting married.
Since marriage has to do with commitment she has to like sex.
Re: CLOSED by Cerebellum: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Viridis:

Aswear you no well grin

Re: CLOSED by Boogyman557: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

1st of all, U B MUMU MAN!

Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE...

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE..

I don LOAD enough BULLET 4 my KALA..

ABEG give me the LOCATION to ur house..

I one come SETTLE SOMETHING...

WTF MAN!
Re: CLOSED by Jeremani: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wetin she dey use the puna do? bro try dey fvck abeg
Re: CLOSED by delejohnson67: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
CLOSED. THANK YOU EVERYONE

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Men Drive Nice Cars Abroad / Please Answer Me, What Do You Think About This Situation? He Chose Me Right? / 10 Most Dangerous Things That Make A Man Not Want To Touch His Wife Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.