Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Crazy Girl Fought Me Over A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Crazy Girl Fought Me Over A Guy (535 Views)

My Newly Married Younger Sister Fought Me After She Refused To Wash My Clothes / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Crazy Girl Fought Me Over A Guy by ExploreFeelings(f): 11:59am On May 09, 2022
Story Alert

The crazy Rival

Chioma wasn’t sure what she was doing in front of James’ gate, and even worse, she had no idea how she was going to get into the building. She had been stalking around the building hoping that James would miraculously stroll out and see her. Oh no! what was she thinking? Why would he want to stroll out when he had everything he will ever need in the mansion.

She had thought about approaching the bouncers and telling them that James was expecting her but she remembered how they threw her out the last time. And she couldn’t even get any closer to the gate. She was just hanging around watching and waiting for James to come out. She knew she was behaving very stupid but she had no choice. James, she must see! She had to, so she could sleep peacefully at night.”
She had to, so she could sleep peacefully at night.

As she was contemplating about James, a car drove out of the gate, Chioma’s heart skipped a beat. Could it be JAMES? Had her prayers been answered?

When the car got to where she was, the window was rolled down and James was staring into Chioma’s eyes. They stared at each other for a long time and it was like that very moment was frozen and nothing else mattered. He remembered their goodbye, their first kiss and how they walked home together. He was still in love with her.. But James had to jerk himself to reality, he got out of the car and approached Chioma.

Chioma’s heart was pounding vigorously as he stepped closer to her, then he whispered in her ears. “You are not allowed to be here, this building is off-limits for people like you and I don’t want to see you ever again!”

Chioma could see the coldness in his eyes and tears streamed down her cheeks. He simply got back into the car and left without even looking back at her. He had really forgotten her but for a moment there she thought he was going to kiss her. Chioma stood there shocked and she couldn’t get her legs to move. Then someone pushed her from behind and she was even more alarmed. She turned around and saw Amanda staring at her furiously.

Amanda was so angry, she had been humiliated by James but the second he saw Chioma he forgot himself, he even got down from his precious car and spoke to her. Something she had ached for him to do for so long. This wasn’t fair and she wasn’t going to take it. She was so much better than this village masquerade.

Chioma was not ready to confront anyone, she just wanted to go home and sink herself in her tears. So she simply ignored Amanda’s push and started walking home. Amanda chased her like a madwoman, yelling and pushing her even more.

“What makes you think you are better than me? You village church rat! James is mine and mine alone. Do you hear me?” she yelled

He is not yours to give, he was never yours! Stop living in that fantasy world. You were simply a childhood pastime for him. He has no memory of you because he has me!” Amanda continued yelling
Chioma had decided not to respond to Amanda but this last thing she said got her so she gave Amanda a resounding slap.

Amanda was shocked and she stood for a moment thinking of a way to revenge. So, she dragged Chioma by the hair which made Chioma start scratching her face to rescue herself. Chioma finally got a hold of Amanda’s hair and dragged off her wig. Amanda left her then to rescue her wig and Chioma thought it was over and started walking home. Amanda rushed from behind and dragged her down, Amanda was on top and had the advantage.

Read full story here https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_is_a_crime/47086#.YhkO3yyyEHE

(1) (Reply)

Empty post / Lady Reveals When She Knew She Was In Love With Her Partner. / Free 1000 Contact Vcf File To Increase Your Whatsapp Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.