Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (17159 Views)

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Arielle: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
kelechiodo:
Good. Very good. When I tell people that the amount previously quoted is to inform the world the quantities and quantities of the weapons they are sending to Ukraine and not that Ukraine would pay for it, they started arguing. Well that is it. No matter whatever happens, Putin will be the ultimate loser in this war.
I've racking my brain to understand his long term goal in this war.
1. He can't govern Ukraine.
2. It is almost impossible to demilitarize a European country in this century by Force.
3. Ukrainians are very stubborn and intensely patriotic. Anyone who is bored of reading history should atleast read Fredrick Forsythe novel "The Devil's Alternative". Putin made a foolish calculation.
4. Historical, Russia has never win a war without allied forces being her allies. Without UK and USA, Russia would have been a forgotten entity either in the first world war or second.
5. Russia is ecomonically too poor to face the world and rest of Europe can exist without it.
6. Putin is not strategical at all. Why lieing to the world that you're not invading, thereby making the entire world affirms that you knew that you have no cause to invade.

Number 4 is total crap. Russia alone took on Hitler and gave him nightmares before the west made any strong effort. Some camps like Sobibor had been liberated by Russian guards before the Americans joined the war and in their arrogant way, took all the glory.
Number 5: Come on now, you know that is far from the truth.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Blake755: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
onuman:

At the end, the umber of people killed in Ukraine-Russian war may not be up to the number of people killed in one day in Nigeria.

The same people created impracticable one Nigeria, help to keep it one because of business interests.
U dey mind them sir
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Have you asked what your neighbours want?
Stop being a hypocrite. Love yourselves first
Brendaniel:
What I hate about this war is the double standard America and other countries are doing, I'm not justifying Putin's invasion, what I know is whatever will not benefit Europe and America they will never put hand in it, Europe and America have been raping Africa of it's resources from left right and center with bad leaders they impose on the people, have they ever been concerned about the people of Africa concerning the type of leadership and style of governance that Africans want

Instead they impose everything on Africans even up to laws without asking if we are ok with such, an African president that will openly kill his people committing genocide will still be invited for UN meetings and will be awarded in some cases for keeping democracy in that country even if it means killing his own people to maintain democracy.

THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED WHAT DO AFRICANS WANT
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Newton2024: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin
Putin will finish ukraine
Putin will do this
yen yen- all the childish talk from nairaland teenagers
Meanwhile, offer them a choice of visa to Uk or USA or russia

None of them will go to russia
Frustrated yoots praising dictator

Now Ukraine is showing them pepper
A country with four world champion in boxing and a proud fighting record and you think russia will just blow them away
You must be dreaming
Most people surporting Putin are irrational and illogical. They are most likely headslammers, northerners or members of APC.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by francisbiz: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

It's so sad you missed my point, I'm only calling out the hypocrisy of the west, speak for yourself for your own black race since that is your belief not mine, I believe in something totally different...

You puke and shit on your bed every time and want the west to come to house and pack the rubish and when they don't come to clear your mess you then call them hypocrites?
Man! Grow up!
The west did not create your bokoharam, sharia laws, ritual killing, cultism, skull mining, church scamming.....
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
francisbiz:

You puke and shit on your bed every time and want the west to come to house and pack the rubish and when they don't come to clear your mess you then call them hypocrites?
Man! Grow up!
The west did not create your bokoharam, sharia laws, ritual killing, cultism, skull mining, church scamming.....

You don't still get it, do you, I'm not blaming them for all these you mentioned, I'm rather blaming Africans who are following and believing in the hypocritical nature of the west, Africans need change a lot from what they are been fed...
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by frog12: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by orisa37: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by francisbiz: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

You don't still get it, do you, I'm not blaming them for all these you mentioned, I'm rather blaming Africans who are following and believing in the hypocritical nature of the west, Africans need change a lot from what they are been fed...

You still don't get it, west did nothing wrong.
Which hipocricy are you perpetually mentioning. What did they do in this crisis
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
francisbiz:

You still don't get it, west did nothing wrong.
Which hipocricy are you perpetually mentioning. What did they do in this crisis

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of the west to Africa...
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by francisbiz: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of the west to Africa...
I just want to understand you.
Can you name exactly what they do to Africa or did to Africa that you call hypocrisy...
I don't know and I want to know
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
francisbiz:

I just want to understand you.
Can you name exactly what they do to Africa or did to Africa that you call hypocrisy...
I don't know and I want to know

please read the article below, that was the response I gave someone earlier, if the west really wanted to help, they know what to do because it is a deliberate act...

look at Nigeria for example, the regions do not share the same ideology, but they are together formed by the british, Buhari is from Katsina, he has first cousins from Niger republic, they speak french and fulfide like him he speaks English and might not even understand french, but yet he is in the same country with someone who is from Lagos or ogun state who also has first cousins who are from Benin republic also speaking french but speaks Yoruba like the person, don't you see that there is a problem here, in Europe, each country speaks one Language they are broken down into small small countries, why? for peace to reign...

Look at the north what they want is not what the south wants, what the south wants is not what the north wants, they want sharia, we don't want sharia, they want open grazing we don't want open grazing and so on, imagine if Buhari and his his first cousins in Niger republic were in one country and Nnamdi Kanu and his brothers are in another country, would they be having conflict with each other, No, The Yorubas are supposed to be with Benin republic and Part of togo, they would have fared better, The Europeans were just dividing and joining Africa without consideration of what each tribe wanted, My annoyances with Africans is they have not still opened their eyes to see these problems and tackle it head on and stop believing in what the Europeans gave them and are still telling them....
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Kingspin(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Isolate them from the world.
If Russia want allies offer them better deal
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by BoBiafra(m): 4:34am On Mar 01, 2022
They have money for war but can't feed the poor.” ...

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by francisbiz: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

please read the article below, that was the response I gave someone earlier, if the west really wanted to help, they know what to do because it is a deliberate act...

The European countries that you think are monolingual are actually multilingual, some of them speak more than one nation languages and many local languages.
The problem is that you assume what you don't know.
You don't just have enough knowledge, but pretend to, the Niger you think is a Fulani country is not so. Niger's major ethnic group is Hausa ant not fulani., Fulani is just of about seven other tribes in Niger.

The Blackman is incapable of ruling himself, there is no stable black country.
Okay Ethiopia was not colonized, is Ethiopia doing great?
America was colonized and is of multiple ethnicity, yet she is the most powerful nation.

Russia invaded Ukraine over issues that could have been settled in dialogue. And the west is protecting their territory and you are here prattling.

You are just a rabble rouser that is not learned enough to thinker an iota of policy for his village.

Continue crying the west did this and that, yet you only referred to colonization.
I know you don't know that that Arabs have colonized Africa before the west came, and nobody is calling out Arabs.

Is the west responsible for the destruction of your refinery?
Is the west responsible for your ritual killings and skull mining?
Is the west responsible for you fantastic greed and corruption?

CONTINUE BLAMING OTHERS, WHEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.
BE SLEEPING AND WAIT FOR THE WEST TO WAKE YOU.
YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY THEY HAVE NOT DECIDED TO INVADE YOU AND COLONISE YOU AGAIN.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2022
francisbiz:

The European countries that you think are monolingual are actually multilingual, some of them speak more than one nation languages and many local languages.
The problem is that you assume what you don't know.
You don't just have enough knowledge, but pretend to, the Niger you think is a Fulani country is not so. Niger's major ethnic group is Hausa ant not fulani., Fulani is just of about seven other tribes in Niger.

The Blackman is incapable of ruling himself, there is no stable black country.
Okay Ethiopia was not colonized, is Ethiopia doing great?
America was colonized and is of multiple ethnicity, yet she is the most powerful nation.

Russia invaded Ukraine over issues that could have been settled in dialogue. And the west is protecting their territory and you are here prattling.

You are just a rabble rouser that is not learned enough to thinker an iota of policy for his village.

Continue crying the west did this and that, yet you only referred to colonization.
I know you don't know that that Arabs have colonized Africa before the west came, and nobody is calling out Arabs.

Is the west responsible for the destruction of your refinery?
Is the west responsible for your ritual killings and skull mining?
Is the west responsible for you fantastic greed and corruption?

CONTINUE BLAMING OTHERS, WHEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.
BE SLEEPING AND WAIT FOR THE WEST TO WAKE YOU.
YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY THEY HAVE NOT DECIDED TO INVADE YOU AND COLONISE YOU AGAIN.

Dude you only made baseless noise here without offering a solution to Africa, I offered a solution to what Africa should do and that is to restructure the system offered to them by the Europeans, If I ask you what is the fastest solution to Nigeria's problem I'm very sure you will not get it, because you don't even know the root causes of Africa's problem today, so I will ask you here, what should Africans do to resolve their problems you listed up there and what should Nigerians do to resolve their problems you listed up there?

And for you to say that Africans are not capable of ruling themselves is an insult to the entire black race and shows how inferior you see yourself to the whites, that also dictates your level of reasoning how low you have subjected yourself to knowledge, before the Europeans came to Africa, we've had Egypt Empire, we've had the Benin Empire and so on and they were doing just well before invasion, so for you to accept that the whites are more superior to you is your perception and I wish you well in that but I don't fall into that category of perception or reasoning, continue worshipping the whites while they rape your resources from your your lands and see you as as nothing in return, I just pray you are not from my tribe because I will be ashamed to have you sharing the same tribe with me, please answer my questions about Africa and Nigeria above...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa / Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact / Trump Accepts Deal For Temporary End To Painful Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.