Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (17138 Views)

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Alamkir: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Blake755:
So that the can continue to kill their self
The all should go to hell

Thats why I keep telling pple, the west dnt love anyone except themselves. How have they help Ukraine now? By buying weapons for them so they will continue dieing knowin they can't handle russia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by tradepunter: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Winters23:
The so called “civilized EU” now supply weapons to nazi Ukraine just to spite Russia.

If you have been led to think Russia calling out Ukraine for neo-nazism is propaganda, then perhaps the racism perpetrated by Ukraine and Poland in war time against people of color should open your eyes to reality.

Russia will today seat down with Ukraine for peace talks, but since USA, EU and UK are not invited it won’t make the news.

To them, it’s all about world domination, same ideology of the Nazis.

Hahaha Nazi Ukraine that Israel have allowed 10k of them to come into Israel.
You Nazis here on nairaland will be hunted down
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Udoboss(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
crossfm:
Peace is all we want to hear.

I know why am bothered,if this war continue soon Nigerian government will be like:

Due to the war going on salaries will be delayed.

The war delayed ASUU negotiation.

Fuel now 360 naira because of the war.

Elections postponed because of the war.

Lol...Naija no go kill us
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by tctrills: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
oldtruth:

Can't you guys just sit down and think for a minute? Now look at it from this perspective, If EU had earlier supplied them with weapons how do you think they will look?
Is this what you mean by thinking?
Do you think Putin would start a fight with a strong army?
If Ukraine had a strong military, Putin wouldn't feel encouraged to fight.
He is fighting because he knows he would win in less than a month.
The EU and the US showed great stupidity and weakness.
They clearly learnt nothing from ww2.
Show of strength would put off the bully

1 Like

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by crossfm: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
chrizzyace:

You're so correct, this is the same thing I was just thinking after reading the news of continued fuel scarcity due to war from FG. This morning, the same thing happened when covid came, they use am cashout well well..
cashing out time is here,if this war continue. You know we love looting.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by francisbiz: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What I hate about this war is the double standard America and other countries are doing, I'm not justifying Putin's invasion, what I know is whatever will not benefit Europe and America they will never put hand in it, Europe and America have been raping Africa of it's resources from left right and center with bad leaders they impose on the people, have they ever been concerned about the people of Africa concerning the type of leadership and style of governance that Africans want

Instead they impose everything on Africans even up to laws without asking if we are ok with such, an African president that will openly kill his people committing genocide will still be invited for UN meetings and will be awarded in some cases for keeping democracy in that country even if it means killing his own people to maintain democracy.

THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED WHAT DO AFRICANS WANT
Its a pity you are sobbing this way.
Africa this, Africa that, and you blame Caucasians for the problems of Negroes?

If you can't fend for your race, you on your own.
Black race problem is that we are too wicked and primitive.
Don't blame Europeans for protecting themselves, what else do you want them to do?
Nawaa for una ooo.
Simple ensars protest, una no free.

1 Like

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by damiloladuke: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by flexispy: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Bastards want the battleground to be Ukraine, why can't Ukrainians see this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Mom007(f): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Weapons? Their contribution is to buy them weapons? So that they can keep killing one another? Can you imagine. Choosing pride and personal vendetta over human lives! I don't blame them sha. Its the Ukrainian president that I blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by skybeauty(f): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
There is much support for Ukraine.

And I wonder why some people ever thought sanctons won't affect Russia.

Even me wey dey Naija dey feel on behalf of Russia the effect of the too many sanctions.

Almost everything that connects with Russia is affected. Person wey no buy sef don dey pay.

I don't know anything but I know that it doesn't make sense for only one man to put millions of Russians in a lot of mess.

It is not even this terrible in Nigeria. After all, many of our so-called terrible Leaders still get properly challenged and sometimes bow to pressure

There is a grand conspiracy against Russia by the USA and the West. Once Russia is gone they will face China and then North Korea. They intend to take over the world and impose a new era- the era of the one Universal Despot. This despot will have the power to say what happens in the world. He maybe the Anti Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by crossfm: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Udoboss:

Lol...Naija no go kill us

You no say we no da carry last for this type of opportunity. Infact,sulvivar fund go follow soon. Via cashing out things.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
HolarQD:

Why would you expect them to ask for what “Africans want”? Did Africa ask the West what they want?

The problem with your analysis is that you think the West owes Africans anything, when in reality, no one owes anyone anything. All human actions are done for a reason, which is usually more than often, selfish in nature.

Until Africans start taking their own life serious without any recourse to the West, the better for them. The West won’t make Africa better, because it’s not Africans than made West better, Africans are with sole responsibility to make Africa better.

Did Africa ask the West what they want?
The question you should be asking is have they given Africans( not Africa) a listening ear, there are so many petitions written to the united nations, EU and America by different ethnic groups about genocide, Injustice and so on going on in Africa by the same leaders who they( EU , UN and America) still welcome and give accolades, when these ethnic groups begin to carry arms against against the government, they tag them terrorist, Africa as it stands needs lots referendums to gain peace and stability, most African countries were created by the Europeans and I can tell you that till date most of them are going through problems because of the way it was created(I can go into more details about this if you want me) and I will break it down for you to understand better, The system we are running here was imposed on us for selfish reasons...
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by AtlanticB(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2022
DannyFX2638:
oga Putin can command them to seize Operation while talks are going on.. They will supply weapons and still be shouting pray for Ukraine
they should continue to die without defending themselves before pootin command his week army to seize operation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by SEGLIZ: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
gigabyte13:

U say wertin, oga come collect North Korea visa, go there na.... Una go just dey talk nonsense

like they aren't doing well for themselves, on my check and for the records their citizens ain't begging for Nigerian visa either.

you were fast to bring in visa thought, this conversation isn't about visa but Russia surviving. not everyone hunt for visa or get freak out about it.

don't always see contrary opinions as nonsense we are all open to learning.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2022
NOwazobia:
Your own lord and Saviour is in Ukraine taking casualties of humans and of machines. undecided

What is this one saying Again... I have business with whatever they want to in Ukraine, my concern is Africa and evil leaders like Buhari...
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by ken045501: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Yes o . Zelenskiy fall prey for them , them go use am check something
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2022
francisbiz:

Its a pity you are sobbing this way.
Africa this, Africa that, and you blame Caucasians for the problems of Negroes?

If you can't fend for your race, you on your own.
Black race problem is that we are too wicked and primitive.
Don't blame Europeans for protecting themselves, what else do you want them to do?
Nawaa for una ooo.
Simple ensars protest, una no free.

It's so sad you missed my point, I'm only calling out the hypocrisy of the west, speak for yourself for your own black race since that is your belief not mine, I believe in something totally different...
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by uniquetechng: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What I hate about this war is the double standard America and other countries are doing, I'm not justifying Putin's invasion, what I know is whatever will not benefit Europe and America they will never put hand in it, Europe and America have been raping Africa of it's resources from left right and center with bad leaders they impose on the people, have they ever been concerned about the people of Africa concerning the type of leadership and style of governance that Africans want

Instead they impose everything on Africans even up to laws without asking if we are ok with such, an African president that will openly kill his people committing genocide will still be invited for UN meetings and will be awarded in some cases for keeping democracy in that country even if it means killing his own people to maintain democracy.

Do you know how much America spend in Nigeria annually as aid Bill Gates alone has spent trillions of dollars in Nigeria over the years, ask your leaders where they have been keeping the money for their unborn generations.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Vicotex(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

I can see the result of your limited education manifesting.
ignoramus
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by HolarQD(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

Did Africa ask the West what they want?
The question you should be asking is have they given Africans( not Africa) a listening ear, there are so many petitions written to the united nations, EU and America by different ethnic groups about genocide, Injustice and so on going on in Africa by the same leaders who they( EU , UN and America) still welcome and give accolades, when these ethnic groups begin to carry arms against against the government, they tag them terrorist, Africa as it stands needs lots referendums to gain peace and stability, most African countries were created by the Europeans and I can tell you that till date most of them are going through problems because of the way it was created(I can go into more details about this if you want me) and I will break it down for you to understand better, The system we are running here was imposed on us for selfish reasons...

Now, I would help you understand my point. Remember biology? This world is the survival of the fittest. The West are currently the fittest in the world and so are making the decisions for others. If Africans want to make their own decisions then they have to make themselves very fit enough.

Africans are a set of people that easily look for who to blame for their misfortunes and they never want to accept their own weaknesses.

The West have not always been the fittest in the world, they actually worked their butt off to take them to the position they’re today and whether you like it or not, they would always make decisions that would favour them and them alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by GGirll: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

I am beginning to see reasonable people and assertions here n there. Yours is one of them.
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Zeefort: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by jesmond3945: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin
Putin will finish ukraine
Putin will do this
yen yen- all the childish talk from nairaland teenagers
Meanwhile, offer them a choice of visa to Uk or USA or russia

None of them will go to russia
Frustrated yoots praising dictator

Now Ukraine is showing them pepper
A country with four world champion in boxing and a proud fighting record and you think russia will just blow them away
You must be dreaming
lol. My dear as an African just be a spectator. The west say this is war while russia say is speacial operation. So take it like that. If Russia declared war on Ukraine, they would bomb ukraine to the ground before they come in, so think about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
HolarQD:

Now, I would help you understand my point. Remember biology? This world is the survival of the fittest. The West are currently the fittest in the world and so are making the decisions for others. If Africans want to make their own decisions then they have to make themselves very fit enough.

Africans are a set of people that easily look for who to blame for their misfortunes and they never want to accept their own weaknesses.

The West have not always been the fittest in the world, they actually worked their butt off to take them to the position they’re today and whether you like it or not, they would always make decisions that would favour them and them alone.

For me as an African don't fall into that category, that is why I am calling out these issues for Africans to reject the system that was imposed on us and stop supporting the west because all they do is to their benefit, they keep acting like they don't know the real problems facing Africa because the problems benefits them and some Africans are still thinking that the west have the best for them in mind by supporting their actions and in-actions...
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by greatness77: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin
Putin will finish ukraine
Putin will do this
yen yen- all the childish talk from nairaland teenagers
Meanwhile, offer them a choice of visa to Uk or USA or russia

None of them will go to russia
Frustrated yoots praising dictator

Now Ukraine is showing them pepper
A country with four world champion in boxing and a proud fighting record and you think russia will just blow them away
You must be dreaming
Shut up, russia is not at war with ukraine, they just want to demilitarize ukrain stop saying what u dont know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Brendaniel: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
Do you know how much America spend in Nigeria annually as aid Bill Gates alone has spent trillions of dollars in Nigeria over the years, ask your leaders where they have been keeping the money for their unborn generations.

That's the thing I'm saying, Bill gates has never asked Africans what they want, He would carry billions of dollars and give the government, if and opinion poll is opened on what Nigerians want before he gives each of those donations( I mean what the money should be used for), I mean as serious poll, Bill gates will change the direction of that money from the government to the people, take case from the Covid Palliatives and funds here in Nigeria, did the people get the benefits till they went and stole it from the government...

In Africa what the people want is not what the government wants...

1 Like

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by HolarQD(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

For me as an African don't fall into that category, that is why I am calling out these issues for Africans to reject the system that was imposed on us and stop supporting the west because all they do is to their benefit, they keep acting like they don't know the real problems facing Africa because the problems benefits them and some Africans are still thinking that the west have the best for them in mind by supporting their actions and in-actions...

You’re quite right in your postulation but the problem is still the subtle blaming of West. It’s human for people to always look out for what benefits them, the West aren’t evil for that. I can assure you that Africans would behave worse if we’re to be the fittest and wield the kind of power the West has today.

So you see, it’s always going to be like this and I repeat the West has no blame (overt or covert) because of you keep on talking about the West that way then you’re acknowledging that Africans can’t make their own decisions.

And to add, Africans would always support the west because among the fittest of the world today, the West provides the best form of support to the Africans, this is the reality that some of the east (China for example) is adopting the same style of providing support so as to earn the goodwill of Africans.

1 Like

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by uniquetechng: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

That's the thing I'm saying, Bill gates has never asked Africans what they want, He would carry billions of dollars and give the government, if and opinion poll is opened on what Nigerians want before he gives each of those donations( I mean what the money should be used for), I mean as serious poll, Bill gates will change the direction of that money from the government to the people, take case from the Covid Palliatives and funds here in Nigeria, did the people get the benefits till they went and stole it from the government...

Government represent the people, Buhari tell them what we want at every UN meetings, each constituents elect representative to the state and federal legislation to represent us, but what do they do They loot the money meant for the people and we still sing their praises.
So how is that US fault
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by HolarQD(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

Then the African people needs to do more in the selection of their own government so the government would always want what the African people want, or do you want to still blame the West for that?
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Boss469(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

Rubbish theory

Na Dem dey tell tinubu to run for presidency?
Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Boss469(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2022
casdoruche:
Borrowed money to buy weapons of war is total trash.

What happens at the end?

If ukraine wins the war they lose and if ukraine lose the war they still lose?

No matter what war leaves traces of sorrow and ruins.

Russian allies are sending their troops e.g Belarus.

Why is America and NATO just drawing back and playing the hero while they are not.

Ukraine needs to check and balance.

Many people support America but always remember America never fight where there is no gain.

Russia and America war is as old as world war 1

Re: EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine by Youngzedd(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2022
EU truly wants to destroy Ukraine.

Russia isn't the enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats / Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact / Alexei Navalny’s Former Chief Of Staff Volkov Attacked In Lithuania(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.