Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (26370 Views)

Russia Says Talks With Zelenskiy Possible, But Negotiations Stalled / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by obedience4(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Loewe:

What is this one saying? I'm talking about their 40+million vs our 200+ million population... angry

Oga must everything be population.. They are bigger than Nigeria in land mass. They are the 2nd biggest country in size in Europe..
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by KingdomlessKing: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2022
The peace talk wey go end with FIGHTING cheesy cheesy
Nothing good will come out of this
ALL I WANNA SEE IS UKRAINE TO EU's IRAQ grin grin
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

Guy forget that thing. For Putin to make mention of nuclear weapons means his losing..

And losing badly.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Lanretoye(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Violence101:
Hello good people of NL i come in peace.
Please i need help. Im deeply sorry bringing my personal issues here but im starving and depressed. Pls for the sake of humanity i appeal to your conscience, help me so i can feed pls my brodas and sistas.

Zero two three five five two zero eight four four

Gtbank
them don come,no go find work
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by jesmond3945: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
aluyapreston:

You have been shouting burn burn burn for the past 4 days yet Russia has not succeeded in its mission to overthrow Ukraine. Na so dem wan take fight the US. Na wao. That will be a massacre. Even Afghanistan will beat Russia forces on ground fight. Now I understand why the Soviet Union kept losing to underdogs throughout their history. All Hype
you people are very funny. Russia dont war, if they wanted war, they would have bombed ukraine to stone age. The west are using ukraine to get a pretext to attack Russia. Russia just want to take over the country by installing a puppet. You cannot install a puppet in a ruined and bombed city. Did you not see them allowing civilians to drive around. In real war such would not happen. Civilians would be massacred. Tell the west to leave ukraine alone. They dont care about Ukraine. Russia dont care about them as well. They should just make peace with russia and continue in peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Boss469(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by uniquetechng: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Loewe:

So population means nothing but land mass means something in war to you?

Military strength is first of all assessed by the number of military personnel in the country, which is always a function of population...
Population of Russia is just 140m but its military is still way powerful than that of China and India with almost 3bn people combined .

Do you know that North Korea is just a country of 25m people? Thats the population of Kano state or Lagos state, does that make Nigeria more power than NK ?

England with a population of just 50m is regarded as one of the world's most powerful nations.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Joshmuch: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What he should have done since, see don't be deceived, Russia is not fighting a full war with Ukraine, they only want to bully them into submission, I've seen a lot of people here saying Russia is weak and is living on past glory, I just laugh, If you don't know deep details of the history of Russia, please don't just make arguments against them, If you have been following abandoned engineering on Discovery channel you will know what I'm talking about...
You have sense jor. They used academy student army that were deceived that they are going for training to fight Ukraine. These are team C cadre of Russian army. You think if it is a war between Russian vs US, they will use this type of army. Putin was just tired of the deadness of the west and how they reneged on agreement. That's why he said : I hope I have been heard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Falseprofet2: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2022
DemMannaScam:
I dey tell u

The pounding ukraine has received these few days, forced them to the negotiating table

SCAMerica scammed them badly cry

You either must be an impressionable teenager or you can't read.
I thought you putin arsekissas said by now Ukraine would fall

This was needless war caused by only one person- the madman called putin

Pick a book and read about world history and see that all dictators never end well
If buhari clings to power for 10, years you will be the first to start crying. Now that was putin does in russia and you want me to respect such a mofo
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by GGirll: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Good, voice of reason is gradually prevailing.

African leaders are the most senseless humans on earth. This war is an avenue to express their displeasure to the west about their inglorious role in destabilising the region by removing Ghadafi. Yet this same leaders are siding with the west against Russia, probably because of neocolonial aids.

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing total chaos in West Africa and its neighbouring regions

What most people fail to realise is that if Russia fails the world would be almost uni polar, entirely in the hands of the US and its lackeys. More Libya scenarios would happen, US and NATO would have a carteblanch to change any leader they don't like, install puppets in countries close to ther neighbours and cause crisis anywhere they feel like.

Oil dey your head sir. Fools will never ever comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2022
EDGEof2MORO:
Our government has started blaming them for prolonged fuel scarcity. Bunch of retàrds
very useless fools
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Bluntemperor: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

Visa denied isn't the end of the world as you can always try again next time...

Only one city in America can compete with Russia economically and you say America must burn..

Don't mind him.
There are many like that on Nairaland Forum but just accommodate them but the day you will be made naked,eh,no help for you o!
Texas State alone is bigger than your Country,not to talk about California!
Make una kontin,yo heerr

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Deltavariant:
African leaders don't have any tangible agenda on foreign policy only where free foreign grant and low toxic Chinese loans that's where you see them.
very unfortunate.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Shebi he is winning

You never see anything grin

Even Trump praised him while Russia’s economy is crumbling quickly.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Benny6944: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Shebi he is winning

Your understanding is very POOR. Who doesn't want peace talk? Zeelensky made it clear he only wants peace talk to fulfil all righteousness that he tried to get things done right and also he told everyone they shouldn't expect much from it. So what makes you think he's a coward or he's not winning?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by DaveHarry(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
useni1:
No to peace. America must burn and her cities turn into molten glass
Hellooo! You are talking about the world's #1 country here.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by andy4d2ofus(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Violence101:
Please i need help. Im deeply sorry bringing my personal issues here but im starving and depressed. Pls for the sake of humanity i appeal to your conscience, help me so i can feed pls my brodas and sistas.

Gtbank

The hardship is real! You will find help
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by CoronaVirusPro: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Shebi he is winning

Russia extended the invitation.

He has declined once when venue was proposed to be Belarus

Have seen the drone strike video? If the war ends today, Russia lost the war. They lost too much and exposed their military.

The world now knows their military is fvcking weak and just Nuclear war heads makes them strong.

Check out the live video, Mad explosion!

Israeli doctors enroute Ukraine to support. Putin lost it all if it ends today. Losing about 10 fighter jets on a small Ukraine! 6 in one day! You call that a military that got what it takes? Meaning of UKraine had about 20 F-35 lightening, Russia would have been dust!

We now all know their military cannot use GPS. grin
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by SEGLIZ: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Violence101:

Gtbank
if you don't mind, would you care for a business proposal?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Bluntemperor: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

Guy forget that thing. For Putin to make mention of nuclear weapons means his losing..

Ukrainian President and all their entourage should be careful for Putin is dangerous!
- Zelensky has always made it plain ' let their be peace'.
- it's left to Putin and the Despotic Belarus benefactor to agree on the peace.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Brendaniel: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Masterito:
Nobody is underestimating Russia rather Russia is overdoing things. My friend in Moscow said, if you lived in Russia you will value democracy and even pay for it.

Abeg can you compare the democracy we have in Nigeria with that of Russia...
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Falseprofet2: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:

African leaders are the most senseless humans on earth. This war is an avenue to express their displeasure to the west about their inglorious role in destabilising the region by removing Ghadafi. Yet this same leaders are siding with the west against Russia, probably because of neocolonial aids.

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing like.

Silly analysis. Hold elections, give your citizens a choice and provide basic amenities..dont hold onto power like you are invisible. E.u and others wont come for you. You cant suppress your people rights and keep you and your family cooconed in wealth and expect nobody else to intervene
The West or the East are not the problem. The problem of africa is itself leadership

If buhari decides not to hold elections next year and perpetuate himself in power you and your ilk will be the first to wail and stomp. Now you blame the developing world problem on America and its influence.
Since oil was discovered nigeria has wasted 1Tn dollars on corruption. Was it the west that told you to steal your common resources.
If any blame, its to why they kept custody of it but even the ones they returned, you and elite re looted it

Whose fault is that?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Naughtysex: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing total chaos in West Africa and its neighbouring regions

What most people fail to realise is that if Russia fails the world would be almost uni polar, entirely in the hands of the US and its lackeys. More Libya scenarios would happen, US and NATO would have a carteblanch to change any leader they don't like, install puppets in countries close to ther neighbours and cause crisis anywhere they feel like.
Many of these guys supporting USA are doing that because it's USA, not because they really understand the game in it

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Realists(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:

This the bitter truth illiterate Nigerians won't understand, because everything to them is ameilika their own god.
The hypocrisy of these Nigerians aka Dotians has no bound. Evil is Evil no matter who is doing it, for every human soul matter's.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
Population of Russia is just 140m but its military is still way powerful than that of China and India with almost 3bn people combined .

Do you know that North Korea is just a country of 25m people? Thats the population of Kano state or Lagos state, does that make Nigeria more power than NK ?

England with a population of just 50m is regarded as one of the world's most powerful nations.

You're the one contradicting yourself. There is definitely a place for nuclear power and military technology, no one is doubting that. But what I posted was that Ukraine was 5 times smaller (population) than Nigeria and still held their ground... You started telling me about land mass and I corrected you, so forget long story like wikipedia.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2022
obedience4:

Oga must everything be population.. They are bigger than Nigeria in land mass. They are the 2nd biggest country in size in Europe..

And what benefit is land mass in a war? Guy keep quiet.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

na so your brain dey work? One way traffic!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2022
blkmum700:

Okay this one , next time specify what you’re talking about ,so that the reader can understand you.

If the reader isn't an olodo, he/she would know better than to jump into conclusion...
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Zeefort: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Crayfish09: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What he should have done since, see don't be deceived, Russia is not fighting a full war with Ukraine, they only want to bully them into submission, I've seen a lot of people here saying Russia is weak and is living on past glory, I just laugh, If you don't know deep details of the history of Russia, please don't just make arguments against them, If you have been following abandoned engineering on Discovery channel you will know what I'm talking about...

Don't mind those fools. I saw a video of a Ukrainian woman insulting Russian troops while they are trying to calm her down.

In another video, a single Ukrainian man stood in the way of a CONVOY OF TANKS and still lived to tell the story.

Just imagine an Arab man trying this with a NATO army or with IDF
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Springboot: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
This is what Ojukwu should have done in the first few months of the war knowing he couldn't win but instead allowed my grand fathers, children and innocent people die for a selfish interest .
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by 2000yearsago: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:

That is a lie from the pit of hell.
You have been brainwashed,
You are highly sentimental,
If those countries where not mature in their dealings, the whole world would be in Armageddon right now.
The maturity this countries is the reason many of your brothers have been residing there for decades and even hold political offices.
Does it happens in Russia and those other countries you so much love and enslaved your interest in them.
Assuming you are a deep thinker, you will realise that there was a 9/11 before US and its allies went out to hunt for heads they believe have hands on it using reasons they could lay their hands on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat / Mugabe's 2nd Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Younger Man / La Palma Eruption Enters 'New Explosive Phase'(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.