Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (26417 Views)

Russia Says Talks With Zelenskiy Possible, But Negotiations Stalled / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Masterito(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Nobody is underestimating Russia rather Russia is overdoing things. My friend in Moscow said, if you lived in Russia you will value democracy and even pay for it.
Brendaniel:

That's their problem, they can do whatever they want, my concern is the people underestimating the power of Russia...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Connected1: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Masterito:
If Russia is winning they won't even agree to a peace talk. Russia miscalculated, they taught Ukraine will fall under 48hours with few losses but so far both side losses are huge.
Russia never meant to overthrow the country, they just didn't want them to join NATO that's the reason for invasion and it's going well as planned considering the fact that the Ukrainian President is opting for peace talks.

If they had intentions to overthrow Ukraine. That would be less than 48 hours, because we all know that only a fraction of Russian Soldiers went to Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by kissdabride: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Putin made mention of nuclear weapons not because he is loosing the Ukraine war but because of economic sanction
Putin is massively loosing the war both within and outside Ukraine,but is ego will never allow him and that's what we later destroyed Putin
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Orch1981: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Violence101:
Hello good people of NL i come in peace.
Please i need help. Im deeply sorry bringing my personal issues here but im starving and depressed. Pls for the sake of humanity i appeal to your conscience, help me so i can feed pls my brodas and sistas.

Zero two three five five two zero eight four four
Go and sell gala or pure water not just eat today what of tommorow

Gtbank
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by DemMannaScam: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
I dey tell u

By the time Boss Vlad is done with SCAMerica they will repent from their evil ways...

Na Ukraine I pity, SCAMerica scammed them, they will lose terribly.

Laslas Zelensky's presidency is over.

internationalman:

Visa denied isn't the end of the world as you can always try again next time...

Only one city in America can compete with Russia economically and you say America must burn..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
blkmum700:

This is not true, Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe after Russia, how can it be 5time smaller than Nigeria ?

What is this one saying? I'm talking about their 40+million vs our 200+ million population... angry
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by uniquetechng: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What he should have done since, see don't be deceived, Russia is not fighting a full war with Ukraine, they only want to bully them into submission, I've seen a lot of people here saying Russia is weak and is living on past glory, I just laugh, If you don't know deep details of the history of Russia, please don't just make arguments against them, If you have been following abandoned engineering on Discovery channel you will know what I'm talking about...
Russian amry is shi.t without Nuclear weapons, take that to the bank.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What he should have done since, see don't be deceived, Russia is not fighting a full war with Ukraine, they only want to bully them into submission, I've seen a lot of people here saying Russia is weak and is living on past glory, I just laugh, If you don't know deep details of the history of Russia, please don't just make arguments against them, If you have been following abandoned engineering on Discovery channel you will know what I'm talking about...
don't blame them, an average Nigerian hates reading, research, deep thinking etc. That's why everyone is carried away by the one sided mind control news of CNN, BBC and co. That's why we are where we are today.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria

What is this one saying? I'm talking about their 40+million vs our 200+ million population... angry
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
kissdabride:
Putin is massively loosing the war both within and outside Ukraine,but is ego will never allow him and that's what we later destroyed Putin
ok
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Princedapace(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

Only one city in America can compete with Russia economically and you say America must burn..

America is a criminal country that goes about destroying countries. America instigated what is happening in Syria. Such a country.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by uniquetechng: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Loewe:

Population means nothing in war as Army strength is usually between 400k to 3m personnel.

Canada with a population of 38m will level Nigeria in days not even weeks.

Israel is another good example.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Rubbiish(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Gudridance:
It's a fu*king trap ZELENSKY, don't fall for it.
He isn't going there but to send delegates
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by DemMannaScam: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Una neva even see anything

By the time Boss Vlad is through with them, they will be a shadow of themselves

SCAMerica scammed ukraine cry

obedience4:

Stop been pained bro, the Russia federation initiated the the meetings.. So stop being a fool

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by obedience4(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Yankiss:
Up Putin. He knew how to get what he wants. Where is NATO? European union is busy raising fund for weapons for ghosts and corpses to fight with in Ukraine. Are they aware that Putin has highly powerful weapons, reason why Biden decided wisely on keeping a distance?

What has Putin achieved during these past days.. He has succeeded in unity the West.. Germany that has not send a weapons in over 100 years have increase his defence spending and also increase his defences allocation in NATO.. Nations like Finland who were neutral are leading toward the west and NATO.. The EU for the first time since it creation is sending weapons to a country not even in it bloc of nations....
Sanction people thought were off the table like swift and airspace blockages are been done to Russia..
The Russia economy is in free fall, the ruble fell 30% today.. Russia hasn't Even capture one major city in Ukraine.. You send biden is keeping a safe distance.. From the start biden said Americans will not be involved in the war in terms of personal but will send aid.. And that is working fine for the Ukrainians..
You are here suffering in Nigeria while Russians are protesting against the war..mumu ...note you said Russian has powerful weaponry I think you ment nukes.. You people are acting like the Russia federation only have nuke's nobody Else have.. The UK , France NATO nations are nuclear powers.. The us nukes are station in Turkey Germany, etv

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by damiloladuke: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Good one
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Teaser4(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Johnrake69:

WTF are you talking about?

Did you even read what I wrote
alaye no Dey mention me…
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by DemMannaScam: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2022
I dey tell u

The pounding ukraine has received these few days, forced them to the negotiating table

SCAMerica scammed them badly cry

Falseprofet2:
cheesy
Ukraine has my maximum respect

Two days in, lootin Putin was already mentioning nuclear weapon

The mofo never experected this fierce resistance

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Help2020: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
He for non agree nan,shey western media says they are dealing with Russia? Mumu man
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by IgOga(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

Guy forget that thing. For Putin to make mention of nuclear weapons means his losing..

No man...it's a message to NATO who claim to be boosting the eastern flank but reports are that NATO troops are coming into Ukraine through the polish border and being given Ukrainian citizenship so they can basically take over the fight.

Ukraine has been supplied with weapons by NATO but Ukrainian troops are not trained to use them....so those weapons are useless and Russia can potentially blow them up. Besides Kiev/Kyiv is surrounded by Russian troops. Most of what you read in the news is propaganda...it's part of warfare ...information war.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Masterito(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Lies, Russia said they won't invade Ukraine but they lied. Do you know Ukraine lost its 5000 nuclear weapons? Because Russia promised them thier sovereignty and not to invade. Russia doctrine is built on lies. Ukraine president agree to peace talks. Russia too agrees to peace talk due to heavy losses.
Connected1:

Russia never meant to overthrow the country, they just didn't want them to join NATO that's the reason for invasion and it's going well as planned considering the fact that the Ukrainian President is opting for peace talks.

If they had intentions to overthrow Ukraine. That would be less than 48 hours, because we all know that only a fraction of Russian Soldiers went to Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Best decision

But why you no do this since fool
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by naija4life247: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:

My guy, Visa denial dey pain oooo. I don see old men dey cry like baby because of Visa denial. So, let the guy be oooo.

But, Putin isn't at fault. Why is USA building walls round Russia? Have yu ever held that Russia is building military bases in Cuba, Mexico or any North American country? Russia does not have time for that. So, why ae the foolish white pigs allowing USA to build military bases in Europe just next door to Russia.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
Population means nothing in war as Army strength is usually between 400k to 3m personnel.

Canada with a population of 38m will level Nigeria in days not even weeks.

Israel is another good example.

So population means nothing but land mass means something in war to you?

Military strength is first of all assessed by the number of military personnel in the country, which is always a function of population...
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by poiZon: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Englishisamust:
Pls if there is nuclear bomb. Is there nuclear knife, nuclear gun, nuclear sword, nuclear cutlass, nuclear cutlass and nuclear car?
There is nuclear sense, but e dey like u no get am
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by uniquetechng: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2022
DemMannaScam:
I dey tell u

By the time Boss Vlad is done with SCAMerica they will repent from their evil ways...

Na Ukraine I pity, SCAMerica scammed them, they will lose terribly.

Laslas Zelensky's presidency is over.

America is still way more powerful than Russia, as at this morning my guy in Russia who is a footballer said people are already feeling the heat of the sanctions, queues are already building up in all ATM due to shortage of cash .

Russia cannot afford to go head-to-head with US because has everything Russia has in its military arsenal and far more than what Russia don't have which rae regarded as unclassified weapons.

To make it clearer to you Russia annual military budget is $60bn while that of US is $731bn annually.

The only thing giving Putin that confidence is nuclear weapons.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by Deltavariant(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Good, voice of reason is gradually prevailing.

African leaders are the most senseless humans on earth. This war is an avenue to express their displeasure to the west about their inglorious role in destabilising the region by removing Ghadafi. Yet this same leaders are siding with the west against Russia, probably because of neocolonial aids.

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing total chaos in West Africa and its neighbouring regions

What most people fail to realise is that if Russia fails the world would be almost uni polar, entirely in the hands of the US and its lackeys. More Libya scenarios would happen, US and NATO would have a carteblanch to change any leader they don't like, install puppets in countries close to ther neighbours and cause crisis anywhere they feel like.
African leaders don't have any tangible agenda on foreign policy only where free foreign grant and low toxic Chinese loans that's where you see them.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by EDGEof2MORO: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Good, voice of reason is gradually prevailing.

African leaders are the most senseless humans on earth. This war is an avenue to express their displeasure to the west about their inglorious role in destabilising the region by removing Ghadafi. Yet this same leaders are siding with the west against Russia, probably because of neocolonial aids.

Buhari the dullard has wailed and complained thousands of times that the crisis in Nigeria was fueled by the senseless ouster of Ghadafi. Yet he joins other useless leaders in condemning Russia siding with US who removed Ghafi for just hating him, thereby causing total chaos in West Africa and its neighbouring regions

What most people fail to realise is that if Russia fails the world would be almost uni polar, entirely in the hands of the US and its lackeys. More Libya scenarios would happen, US and NATO would have a carteblanch to change any leader they don't like, install puppets in countries close to ther neighbours and cause crisis anywhere they feel like.
Our government has started blaming them for prolonged fuel scarcity. Bunch of retàrds

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia by blkmum700: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Loewe:

Okay this one , next time specify what you’re talking about ,so that the reader can understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Bans BBC World Service, Following U.K. Ban Of Chinese Network / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.