Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike (24838 Views)

I Disagreed With Tinubu In 2007 Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Atiku / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by haffaze777(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Which bank should I take it to?

Gtbank or Zenith?

Take it to Polaris bank brother,such useless comment should not be taken to our serious bankgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

How do you give ticket to a man who hasn’t shown interest?

They will take it to his house and ask all Nigerians to beg him to contest,I don't know why someone expect people to just give their ticket to someone who's afraid of contesting just primary election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by CHAQUR: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Aboki still wants to retain power, if Atiku should get the PDP ticket, even Northerners in every other parties would vote for him. Let's have two southerners from the two major political parties & let Northerners choose one.
Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by nisai: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Which bank should I take it to?

Gtbank or Zenith?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by Halo22: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Let's wait first and see the outcome of the appeal/Supreme Court ruling on revisited Atiku/Buhari's election case.
Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Lol. Where are the IPObian noisemakers, always on Tinubu's case, when you need them to tackle Atiku's 'born to rule' Fulani arrogance they are always victims of in the PDP they served diligently for 23 years and counting?

Since Atiku made his arrogant statement, regarding his assured win to become PDP Presidential candidate, we have heard zilch protest from Igbos.

Meanwhile Tinubu sneezes and same Igbos, happy to ignore the humiliation Atiku and Fulanis are dishing them, rush to proclaim him"desperate" and "arrogant".

I guess we can all now see that Igbo toxicity, enmity and hate is reserved mainly for Yorubas, they will forever remain envious of, rather than their number one political obstacle and stumbling block. I.e the 'born to rule' North.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by funshint(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Imagine Tinubu making this type of statement. Dem no gonallow person hear word grin
Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by Ofachiedo: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why is PDP still wasting their time to contest 2023 presidential election?
Re: Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike by keneck1: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
eeetuk:
"Wike also has said the outcome of the PDP presidential primaries would shock Nigerians, noting that whoever emerges of all the aspirants should rest assured that the entire party would rally around and make sure that he wins the 2023 presidential election."

I like governor Wike, but his constant---on the record hypocrisy statement is turning me off from him. You cannot criticize others for something you often say or had said. That kind of attitude only stands to divide your supporters and benefit opposition. When 2023 presidential campaigns began this year, I predicted PDP victory because of APC mishandling of affairs in Nigeria. Now that somebody like governor Wike is beginning to make divisive statements, it really raises many questions about whether PDP will produce a wining candidate to head the party.

So, Gov. Wike and vice president Atiku should stop making divisive statements because they are unhealthy for party unity. Let focus on defeating APC. Returning APC to Power will destroy Nigeria for good, and God forbid!

God has already forbidden that evil party called pdp from getting into aso rock,never again that evil party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.