Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant (914 Views)

Is It Bad To Use Saliva As Lubricant / My Boyfriend Leaves Fountain Of Saliva In My Mouth Whenever He Kisses Me / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by Linadinna: 3:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has warned against the use of saliva as a lubricant when having sexual intercourse.

Directing her warning to men, the thespian in a post on her Instagram page, said, "I cannot believe that in 2022, I am (still) arguing with a friend who sees nothing wrong with these things. Her excuse was that, 'What if it's a quickie'? Honestly, guys, please take this from me; a woman's vagina is very delicate. It is her temple.

"Help her to keep it clean, safe and healthy. Stop using dirty hands and saliva on it. Brush your teeth and tongue before and after MouthAction, and cut your nails before any touching. Germs that cause bacteria are bred on such. Girls, please learn these basic hygiene practices and stay clean."

Meanwhile, medical experts have repeatedly warned that the application of saliva on the v@gina for lubrication during sexual intercourse could put women at the risk of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by Linadinna: 3:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by Naijanascam: 3:34am On Feb 28, 2022
You are correct....... the act is so irritating and absurd.........

One colourful Pant and bra for you sisterly grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by stixxy(m): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Mtcheeew! Pretenders does the worst
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by Baitullah: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2022
This advice goes to the bouyant oralists. E no concern me grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by okoroemeka(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
stixxy:
Mtcheeew! Pretenders does the worst
so pvssy is so delicate I will bath,clean my nails,brush my teeth,shave my hair's,bring lubricate standby,Barb my hairs, and wash my hands with sanitizer before nacking, before I will finish preparing the woman must have gone,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by EmmyDJourno: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Story, until body dey do jigijigi and baba no get time wait make Aunty lubricate wella sad

Omo na to just spit cheesy, swipe grin and enter cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Against The Use Of Saliva As Sexual Lubricant by DonroxyII: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
so pvssy is so delicate I will bath,clean my nails,brush my teeth,shave my hair's,bring lubricate standby,Barb my hairs, and wash my hands with sanitizer before nacking, before I will finish preparing the woman must have gone,
Na for your wife na. She must do the same. Bath with Soap and Water and use clean water no be anyhow water O.

(1) (Reply)

(watch Video) JHS 1 Students Record Themselves Kissing In The Classroom / Wife Gets Jealous, Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mother A Car (photos / Why I Sl³pt With My Son — Mother Confesses After They Were Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.