Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life (880 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by christianjoy(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Sometimes i get sad for no tangible reasons, a minute am romantic the other am just aggressive towards people Life is a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by ogayemiolumide(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2022
U no get man wey dey give u all u need. That's why

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Nonexisting: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
It's a normal feeling under this government. May Buhari or anything like him never happen to us again in this country.
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Bahamas95(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2022
You can't get sad/happy for no reason, something must trigger it.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Slynation(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2022
In an unstable country, unstable emotions are the order of the day!! So it's a normal routine for most people
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Cypress042(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy All i see is Depression grin
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by thrillionaire(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Solution: Gratitude.

Learn to remember and count your blessings one by one every time, everyday especially whenever the depressing thoughts and feeling comes.

Count your blessings. E.g you are healthy, you can see, walk, talk.. you have a smart phone, friends and family, food, shelter and dreams... etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Prettygirl200(f): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
It's a normal feeling under this government. May Buhari or anything like him never happen to us again in this country.
Amen oooo Amen may an aboki with dead brains never rule this country again ooo Amen.
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Medianna(f): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2022
I've gotten to a stage that mood swing and depression doesn't scare me
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Jeon(f): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
You must have something under Cardinal rulez.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by JOACHINpedro: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
You need to check your mental health. Is smth bothering you?
Do you wanna talk about it?
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Fairview1: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
christianjoy:
Sometimes i get sad for no tangible reasons, a minute am romantic the other am just aggressive towards people Life is a bitch.

I can help you deal with that if you don't mind.
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by christianjoy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fairview1:

I can help you deal with that if you don't mind.
How?
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Softmirror: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
undecided NOW I UNDERSTAND ALL YOUR RANTING ON NAIRALAND. THIS GOVERNMENT NO FAVOUR YOU. POVERTY IS A DISEASE.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Take amlodipine 10mg.One tablet in a day and thank me later.
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogayemiolumide:
U no get man wey dey give u all u need. That's why
All you head is sex. Na your type be 10secs.
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by rant19ade: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
christianjoy:

You need to start to see and appreciate the little things you do.
Don't place too much value on others reactions and actions towards you.
Don't take anyone too seriously except yourself.
Engage things you like and read books, good ones
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Loveisnotenough: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
I inherited mood swings from my Mum...we have a similar trait....What makes us happy right now can make us sad in the next minute, you can be Funny to me today and the next day, I don't even want to hear you speak.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Kibbs(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
christianjoy:

A lot of us do,as you said Life is a fcking bitch. Some mornings, I just wake up angry for no reason while other times, I just get sad when I remember some things.

So you see, no one is really exempted. Try to meditate, it helps
Re: Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life by Autobot05: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2022
I used to feel that way too. But JESUS LED ME OUT

Just give him a try.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Man Shows Off His Dance Skills After Bonking Young Girl [watch] / Makeup Is A Big Scam / Every Nigerian Knows At Least One Hookup Girl And One Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.