Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Hfddv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hfddv (331 Views)

Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hfddv by ntipro: 3:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Jgf5g
Re: Hfddv by Stephen0mozzy: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Lay there on the bed,
Close your eyes,
Stop trying to solve many things in your head (worrying or overthinking),
Depending on how much sleep you've already had... Before 15minutes you'll likely sleep off.

While you're waiting, don't be browsing and hoping you'll sleep off

1 Like

Re: Hfddv by Cyphar(m): 3:26am On Feb 28, 2022
most times, I make sure I do something that will make me feel tired and would warrant me to want to rest.. most times, pressup or situp.

do you also know that blinking your eyes very fast as you can for a minute would make your eyes feel tired and would make you want to sleep? it works bro. it works like magic for me.

2 Likes

Re: Hfddv by Xantel(f): 4:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Try reading a book, you will doze off

1 Like

Re: Hfddv by khatea: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Read ur Bible smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Five Meals That Men Should Consume In Order To Stay In Bed Longer. / Dr Said My Baby Has Colic, What Does It Mean? / Be Free From The Stigma Of Glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa And Cataracts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.