Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (33095 Views)

Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Peace Talks Ended Between Russia And Ukraine With No Breakthrough / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by kelvindj98: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I thought Ukraine was winning and 5 million Russian soldiers are dead?

................................................................................................
Here's how this talks will go:
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

Ukraine will live happily ever after...

The End.

Shut up idiot. Shebi you said Russia will have control by Sunday. As if it's Call of Duty you are playing.
Dont know what concerns a monkey in west africa with the affairs of europeans. Better face your jungle.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Kaiser20: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
America and his UK follow+follow dogs must stop meddling in regional politics of other nations. USA should first solve his regional wahala with Nations in the Caribbean, latin America, south America and countries within that region , before interfering in China Taiwan,. Russia- Ukraine or the Middle East, or Africa.

USA interventions has never brought Permanent peace to any region.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Bellerophon: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
mpire:

Why bother? The guy is a typical NL m.oron

Point quite noted, thank you
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by TheABOMINATION: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
how comes his people are behind him? What u don't know is that the war increase his approval rating. Even opposition leaders joined him.

That's because they are being brainwashed by the west, using the president as the medium. When they are told about the benefit of joining EU and NATO, importance of asserting their independence, they start to think that opposing Russia is the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by MT: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Una for nor hold peace Russians have the Arsenal to conquer 50nations put together Ukraine is just like ant to Russia. Putin just dey play with them see as them.they panic give Putin 3 hours he will wipe out the whole of Ukraine Even USA knows this

it is time for you to nap. I can feel it . You desperately need it. Enjoy your sleep, girl.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
GlobalWay:
Putin publicly says he is godless, but the blood-sucking Satan he worships in secret has been confirmed, he even named his biggest Nuke after his god. You and him have much in common, human Life has no meaning to your gods. Psalm 24:31 "Evil shall eternally Consume the wicked!" It's only a matter of time, evil Souls like you shall soon be enter eternal Destruction with your wicked Soul forever roasting in HellFire! Rejoice not over me my Enemy! You and your likes hate Christians as your evil leader directed you to use Deception and killings to take over their Worlds. Even if you and your likes manipulate, kill and own the whole World, soon the CREATOR shall eradicate all of you wicked Souls and give this Earth to those that take no Joy in wasting human lives. HE knows that you don't deserve the Earth, only those that truly value the Sanctify of Life shall be Rewarded with Immortality and live forever! The victory of you and your Demon blood-sucking god is only temporary!

Russia named the Weapon RS 28 Samar
NATO Renamed it SS 30 Satan.
Let us open our eyes to the propaganda of the western media.

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Great0ne1: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jackanda1:
Putins didn't expect the EU, America and the world to react the way they did. Sanctions are biting, he's now begging for peace talks. grin

Once America finish with Russia, Putin will be begging to join NATO grin grin
Guess what ? Ussr had asked in the past to join nato, just for peace to reign, but America said no. If ussr joins nato, who are we going to be fighting ?
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
mike8804:

Tsar Bomba: have you heard about this bomb made by Russia in 90s, a single can wipe out a small country like London and Monaco in an instant. The most powerful nuclear weapon on earth

Russia also has deadlier weapons today.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bloggersp:
mumu, Russia is not Fighting a war with small Ukraine as the Western media has brainwashed you, they are de-nazifying and de-millitarializing Ukraine with minimal effort, try reading news from credible sources
if it was a war the Ukrainian comedian posing as president will not be on tiktok uploading videos

You are the one fooling yourself.. the missiles and bomb they have been shooting, is it for TikTok videos? The innocent people killed are for Instagram likes... Even your useless Ukraine is planning to use nuclear weapon lmao . Shame on you and your useless russia.ode...
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Righthussle: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

You hate US, UK and EU? Eh ya, you must have been denied visa times without number. grin grin grin May I ask you who gives a damn about you liking US and co? What value in life have you added to that useless country you live in? When you start dying after your next election, you'd better remember to call Russia for help.

You are idiot to think
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

................................................................................................
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

The End.

Most of y'all just foolish on here
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Una for nor hold peace Russians have the Arsenal to conquer 50nations put together Ukraine is just like ant to Russia. Putin just dey play with them see as them.they panic give Putin 3 hours he will wipe out the whole of Ukraine Even USA knows this
oga shut up e ..na why e never wipe Dem since.. overhype putin ..na so e easy to conquer 50nations ode .. Putin can't do shittt
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Lixusheng(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
mike8804:

Tsar Bomba: have you heard about this bomb made by Russia in 90s, a single can wipe out a small country like London and Monaco in an instant. The most powerful nuclear weapon on earth

It was made in d 50s and tested in 1962
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Eagban(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Where have you been? It has been 5 days now and russian military has not been able to conquer UKRAINE.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
phorget:

They don't have culture but they have a way of life which others that claim to have culture would gladly emulate...

Una wey get culture how una country be?
lol. They have education, science and technology no doubt. They also have gays, trans, homosexuals, different groups etc. I pick the one I like unlike u who licks every drop of them. SMH!
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by jesmond3945: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson1:

No country would start war in week and expect another country to jump in immediately unless it's planned.
Even isreal can not start war and expect Americans to join immediately.
Of course in war, there are casualties and death but Ukrainians are in the right direction.
They were invaded. Russians invaded them and told them to lay down their weapons. Do you know what that means??
Omo, Ukraine is sovereign state and it has its own government. You just can't do such.
If no be because of nuclear weapon, Europe for don bomb Moscow and Russian cos this is a threat to democracy.
you are the seeing this war as russia vs Ukraine but this was war is actually east vs west. This is the cold war that has preceded decades. When the cold war ended, the Russians became friends with the west. That means US and nato can invade countries, create protests, supply weapons and russia will support them. But when America toppled the Ukrainian leader allied to Russia the cold war started again. Check the people protesting on the streets mostly young people. The old people who know history know that this invasion is inevitable. Let me tell you this peace talk is about Russia telling Ukraine to leave the west and come to them but the west doesnt they want Russia to start bombing so that they can use that pretext and come into the war.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hammyaladin:
louder! They have no culture and history.
if Dem give you visa to Russia or US, which one u go go oga rich culture
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bloggersp:
mumu, Russia is not Fighting a war with small Ukraine as the Western media has brainwashed you, they are de-nazifying and de-millitarializing Ukraine with minimal effort, try reading news from credible sources
if it was a war the Ukrainian comedian posing as president will not be on tiktok uploading videos

Tell him.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Preator: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
GlobalWay:
Putin publicly says he is godless, but the blood-sucking Satan he worships in secret has been confirmed, he even named his biggest Nuke after his god. You and him have much in common, human Life has no meaning to your gods. Psalm 24:31 "Evil shall eternally Consume the wicked!" It's only a matter of time, evil Souls like you shall soon enter eternal Destruction with your wicked Soul forever roasting in HellFire! Rejoice not over me my Enemy! You and your likes hate Christians as your evil leader directed you to use Deception and killings to take over their Worlds. Even if you and your likes manipulate, kill and own the whole World, soon the CREATOR shall eradicate all of you wicked Souls and give this Earth to those that take no Joy in wasting human lives. HE knows that you don't deserve the Earth, only those that truly value the Sanctify of Life shall be Rewarded with Immortality and live forever! The victory of you and your Demon blood-sucking god is only temporary!

Which nuke is that?
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Topmaike007(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

The End.
what is the title of the movie
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Jostoman: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
this is one of the useless comment I was telling nairaland people yesterday
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Josywhyte: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
If na Buhari e for don run go him state go hide
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by TobiAbuja: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has always had a richer history than the West that's why they are always jealous. America has no history. They stole Indian lands.

America represents all of the East? And Russia didn't steal multiple lands from native Siberians and God knows whom on their expansion West? Not to mention slaughter of native Alaskans

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Newboss:

The Ukrainian president will not be in Belarus, just his representatives. That's how this thing usually works because he's the target of the whole shît show.

It's like that young fool only wants to prove that Ukraine can defeat Russia. Which is why he didn't want to negotiate ceasefire. Russia had put negotiation on the table right from day one but the mumu dey form woke.

He's a very very stupid fool for using civilians as human shield. I bet this fool can kill his people and claim Russia killed them just to score cheap points.

Very soon, people will notice what that asshole is doing. People are currently being sentimental
you are the fool here bro
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Swallowurspit:

You’re absolutely correct. You seem to know quite a lot about Russia. Have you visited before?
if them give you Russia or USA visa ,where you go choose? Oga rich history answer me
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Newboss(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
donforeign:
you are the fool here bro

I'm not your bro. That fool in Ukraine is your bro. Don't bother replying
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
mike8804:

oga shut up e, that bomb no longer exist.... Na so russia go wipe Ukraine in 10secs, how e be na... Laughable say Russia dey wan use nuclear bomb lol...everybody dn see say na oberyhpe Dem dey ..
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Sense will not kill you my Nigga.

If you are my neighbor and you invite cultists and criminals to your house which is beside mine. Definitely, I will invade your house and eject you and your criminal friends.

Also, if you are my neighbor, and you make my enemies your best friends, then I will invade your house and set you and my enemies ablaze.

Ukraine's leaders must be replaced by Russia's royalists

It's simple survival instincts.
ode talk....
The cultist come invade your house ni or Dem go pursue u comot ur house? Guilty conscience
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by MARYIAN(f): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

The End.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
ajayiopy:
ukraine president should not take those bottled water.
he's not going there ..
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by wasuka14(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin should always remember that; No matter how big the nuclear power/Nuke he currently posses. Pharaoh of Egypt is mightier than him during prophet Moses era. He walked himself to his death inside red sea with Almighty God permission. God, the supreme creator and SUPREME POWER won't spear the wicked at aloted time. Putin should repent now and save the world, before the unpreventable destruction of God fall on him like Pharaoh!
GlobalWay:
Putin publicly says he is godless, but the blood-sucking Satan he worships in secret has been confirmed, he even named his biggest Nuke after his god. You and him have much in common, human Life has no meaning to your gods. Psalm 24:31 "Evil shall eternally Consume the wicked!" It's only a matter of time, evil Souls like you shall soon enter eternal Destruction with your wicked Soul forever roasting in HellFire! Rejoice not over me my Enemy! You and your likes hate Christians as your evil leader directed you to use Deception and killings to take over their Worlds. Even if you and your likes manipulate, kill and own the whole World, soon the CREATOR shall eradicate all of you wicked Souls and give this Earth to those that take no Joy in wasting human lives. HE knows that you don't deserve the Earth, only those that truly value the Sanctify of Life shall be Rewarded with Immortality and live forever! The victory of you and your Demon blood-sucking god is only temporary!
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Swallowurspit:

He’s actually right. They have a rich and rooted culture. Talking from 5 years experience.
if Dem say make you choose where to live, where you go choose Russia or US?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History / Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67