Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (33117 Views)

Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Peace Talks Ended Between Russia And Ukraine With No Breakthrough / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by hayzed19(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
At least settle Una issues within your family (East Slavs) and stop allowing the self acclaimed world police and their baby NATO meddle into your affairs
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cantonese:
The Russians arrived Belarus since Saturday!
Chai.

Hopefully once again, a revolt can pick up in Russia to remove such an evil man like Putin. His likes and Donald Trump should not handle such positions.
Donald trump is the best president ever ,
Putin can't be compared to Donald trump. you should be worried about your lifeless president in aso rock...
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by makavellidon: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol
I thought Ukraine was winning and 5 million Russian soldiers are dead?

................................................................................................
Here's how this talks will go:
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

Ukraine will live happily ever after...

The End.
in your own view, russia have been isolated the whole world have turn there back on them then go hear am putin no far see anytin
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Germi9: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hisbah21:
hope it will not be as similar as ASUU meetings
You mean the fake alert stuff
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by cocolacec(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Exquisite settings for a war talk cool
You want them to hold it under mango tree.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
kansoboy:
I am not pro Ukraine.

However, I don't think it is wise for the president of Ukraine to personally attend that meeting, I honestly fear for his life.

That president could be killed and nothing will happen other than more sanctions.

Putin just want to kill the man to make an example of what he can do to any president that have boundary with him to always be loyal to Russia or get killed
the Ukrainian president will send a deligate
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by femo007(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol
Oloriburuku were

................................................................................................
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

The End.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
donforeign:
if Dem give you visa to Russia or US, which one u go go oga rich culture
Russia cool
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Adjovi: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
All of you making noise up and down bashing Russia. Wait until the dust settles them y'all will see the whole truth.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has always had a richer history than the West that's why they are always jealous. America has no history. They stole Indian lands.

And Ukraine stole who’s lands?? And Africa stole who’s lands?? How and when did anyone begin to own lands and how did they own them?? Was Russia born on the lands it lives in currently or it ancestors migrated there and stole lands??

History is very old and rich like old wines. grin tongue
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by ensamy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Russia thought Ukraine was a walk over.
This is leadership, staying and fighting for motherland but Nigerian leaders most have dual citizenship waiting for anything to happen, they will flee with Thier families. grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by webizone(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
annawhite:
Will there be refreshments after the meeting

So u still carry this your Nigerian anya aguru enter peace meeting, okwaya? No worry na only bottled water you dey see abi?
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine are winning and they're the one holding peace talks.

So many stupid people on NL
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by waze63(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.

You are evil
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by ken045501: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
The media are full of lies .. I’m so sorry for ppl that listen to media and come here to disturb us about who and who is losing the war .. eu and us are using the media so much to paint anything black just for them to justify their ego. I blame comedia president for falling prey to this monsters
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by anambraamaka: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
please
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Oshodipikin: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.

Gilberish
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by orisa37: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please know that we are dealing with VOLODYMYR FREAKING PUTIN. HE IS AN ATHEIST BASKING IN STATE AUTHORITY CLOTHES, AN ICONOCLAST AND A CARELESS AND MAWKISH MAVERICK.
THE US, UK AND THE EU SHOULD CONTROL THIS MAMBY-PAMBY CHARACTER. HE IS SUCH A COWARD FOR ATTACKING UKRAINE FROM THE BACKDOOR. IF HE THINKS HE IS COURAGEOUS ENOUGH, HE SHOULD COME OUT AND FIGHT SELENSKY AT THE NEXT WRESTLEMANIA.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by dreyboard(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
EternalBeing:
You this senseless Muslim Jihadists below me, intelligent Christians havr recognized your satanic deceitful pattern of manipulating the gullibles among Christians to join you, becoming your tools for self-destructive implosion Christianity,ediot!

They are all Muslim Jihadists ever deceitfully twisting and changing Narratives to propagate and celebrate any situation that is Anti-Christian or Anti-America. Ukraine is predominantly a Christian Country.
So, you people have brought in religion matter into this again sad, no wonder they said we africans are animals, did you know the level of rascism in that same Ukraine that you are backing because it's a Christian country, this people don't give a Bleep whether you are a Christian or Muslim, it's based on your skin colour you will be treated..., They are rascist in Russia and america, including Islamic nation self, I don't know why we africans still stick and argue about religion all the time, Well, Africa will be great one day!!!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by frog12: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
you say the same for america when it invade other countries ??

wasuka14:
Putin should always remember that; No matter how big the nuclear power/Nuke he currently posses. Pharaoh of Egypt is mightier than him during prophet Moses era. He walked himself to his death inside red sea with Almighty God permission. God, the supreme creator and SUPREME POWER won't spear the wicked at aloted time. Putin should repent now and save the world, before the unpreventable destruction of God fall on him like Pharaoh!
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by enonche85(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Una for nor hold peace Russians have the Arsenal to conquer 50nations put together Ukraine is just like ant to Russia. Putin just dey play with them see as them.they panic give Putin 3 hours he will wipe out the whole of Ukraine Even USA knows this

And you think Russia won't bear the cost of any war?.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by obedience4(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.

Fool, I thought Putin doesn't negotiate...
Lol, why did they ask the Belarus to weighed in a negotiations... Just four days of war you dey find nuclear weapons....
The mad Putin didn't know he was facing a strong resistance.. Four days of war not one major advance..
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Bluntemperor: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has always had a richer history than the West that's why they are always jealous. America has no history. They stole Indian lands.
See this one o!
Where you don reach foy the West,where America de not to talk of Nigeria!
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by frog12: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by internet: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.

Ode
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by internet: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Una for nor hold peace Russians have the Arsenal to conquer 50nations put together Ukraine is just like ant to Russia. Putin just dey play with them see as them.they panic give Putin 3 hours he will wipe out the whole of Ukraine Even USA knows this

Olodo
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Righthussle: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

You hate US, UK and EU? Eh ya, you must have been denied visa times without number. grin grin grin May I ask you who gives a damn about you liking US and co? What value in life have you added to that useless country you live in? When you start dying after your next election, you'd better remember to call Russia for help.

You're an idiot to ever think I hate them simply because i was denied a visa. And what made you think I tried or will ever try to go to the US or UK for anything? The fact that you sold your family land to migrate to these countries to do menial jobs doesn't mean every Nigerian should also desire to go there.

And you must be a big fool for thinking that I needed you to give a damn about my opinion. Give your damn to your dirty looking mother who needs it.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by internet: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson1:

You follow for people who claimed that Ukraine will fall by Sunday, yesterday. Now, you are saying that the president of Ukraine will run to exile and new one will be elected. Lol.
Na people like been dey hype Hitler that year that he can take over the world cos Germans had the best tanks, guns and bombs that time.
Now, where is Hitler.
War never even lasted for a week and you think Ukraine will back down cos of some bombs thrown in Kiev??
E be like say you no know about Ukraine. Out of the ex Soviet states, Ukraine is the only one that matches Russia's madness. If no be fear of nuclear weapon, Ukraine would have invaded Moscow by now. Even Russians know this.

Tell the mugu so he will understand. Had Ukraine not given up their nukes back then, who is Russia to try rubbish where Ukraine is. He has no idea that there was a time kiev was far far stronger than Moscow.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by frog12: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
i tell una, na WOMEN in POWER go start WORLD War 3
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by andy4d2ofus(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
If Putin is 69 how can Tinubu be 69 the difference is clear. Pls they should allow peace reign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.