Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (33114 Views)

Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Peace Talks Ended Between Russia And Ukraine With No Breakthrough / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by msrcusgarvey6(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
How old were you in 1975 sir. I want to verify if you too signed that book forithdrawing Soviet troops from Afghanistan. Other wise you are a master lier
Stevenson1:

You follow for people who claimed that Ukraine will fall by Sunday, yesterday. Now, you are saying that the president of Ukraine will run to exile and new one will be elected. Lol.
Na people like been dey hype Hitler that year that he can take over the world cos Germans had the best tanks, guns and bombs that time.
Now, where is Hitler.
War never even lasted for a week and you think Ukraine will back down cos of some bombs thrown in Kiev??
E be like say you no know about Ukraine. Out of the ex Soviet states, Ukraine is the only one that matches Russia's madness. If no be fear of nuclear weapon, Ukraine would have invaded Moscow by now. Even Russians know this.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by mike8804: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Una for nor hold peace Russians have the Arsenal to conquer 50nations put together Ukraine is just like ant to Russia. Putin just dey play with them see as them.they panic give Putin 3 hours he will wipe out the whole of Ukraine Even USA knows this
Tsar Bomba: have you heard about this bomb made by Russia in 90s, a single can wipe out a small country like London and Monaco in an instant. The most powerful nuclear weapon on earth
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by naija4life247: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol
I thought Ukraine was winning and 5 million Russian soldiers are dead?

................................................................................................
Here's how this talks will go:
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

Ukraine will live happily ever after...

The End.

Sense will not kill you my Nigga.

If you are my neighbor and you invite cultists and criminals to your house which is beside mine. Definitely, I will invade your house and eject you and your criminal friends.

Also, if you are my neighbor, and you make my enemies your best friends, then I will invade your house and set you and my enemies ablaze.

Ukraine's leaders must be replaced by Russia's royalists

It's simple survival instincts.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by ogyunging(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has always had a richer history than the West that's why they are always jealous. America has no history. They stole Indian lands.
Apt
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Hanibbal(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

................................................................................................
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

The End.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by ajayiopy: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
ukraine president should not take those bottled water.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by donforeign: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
I think Russia for Dem wipe Ukraine in 30 seconds as most of the fools here go comment..this war just show how Overated Russia is. Na to show muscle n all, Nonsense Putin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by TheABOMINATION: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
dammyBoxes:
your own don dey too much. Did america steal your wife? Haba. Go and rest jare. One would think you are being paid for all this your gragra

You really don't know how terrible America is. This war among many others was created by them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by clevybrown(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Let's hope it's not the ASUU vs FG kind of delegation... grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
taiwotimitt:
please oooooo are they going to greet each before and after the meeting
Its a conflict resolution we are talking here a neutral body will chair the peace talks...
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Winters23: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.

500k likes

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Lamasta(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
ajayiopy:
ukraine president should not take those bottled water.
How do you expect the president to be in a meeting like this Its his assigned delegates that will attend.

Ukrainian delegation has arrived for talks with Russia at Ukraine-Belarus border, office of the president said. It consists of defence minister Reznikov, deputy foreign minister Tochytskyi, presidential advisor Podoliak, MPs Arakhamia and Umerov, TCG representative Kostin
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by knowhowk: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.
. You are the Real Clown...

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by smileyoo: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.
it's not that easy, lots of things are involved, in due time you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Nomiyesupersaint: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nnamebuka:

Oga analyzer, neither Ukrainian nor Russian president would attend the peace talk in person but their respective delegations. tongue
May be he doesn't know the meaning of delegation
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by newoffer: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
You and your pdp apc mentality
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Deltavariant(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omniman:
cool I love peace talk,
If you can't beat them, Make peace with them for the sake of the people.

Nigerian Government should make peace with Terrorists, bandits if they can't beat them

smiley
period.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Swallowurspit(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
dammyBoxes:
your own don dey too much. Did america steal your wife? Haba. Go and rest jare. One would think you are being paid for all this your gragra

He’s actually right. They have a rich and rooted orthodox culture.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by GlobalWay: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by toprealman: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has always had a richer history than the West that's why they are always jealous. America has no history. They stole Indian lands.
America is not the cause of your headache.....kpele!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by profndu(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.
This guy, you don't even have work.. Russia this.. Russia that.. Putin himself doesn't know you are existing. No responsibile fellow can leave his/her work to chase thrash.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by dammyBoxes: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Swallowurspit:

He’s actually right. They have a rich and rooted culture. Talking from 5 years experience.
so what? I never said he is not right. What is his gain in this war that he has been exhibiting excitment all over the place since it started?
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by dammyBoxes: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
profndu:

This guy, you don't even have work.. Russia this.. Russia that.. Putin himself doesn't know you are existing. No responsibile fellow can leave his/her work to chase thrash.
exactly what I was just saying now. The guy must be stupid as if they are crediting his account from the war front.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Cantonese: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
The Russians arrived Belarus since Saturday!
Chai.

Hopefully once again, a revolt can pick up in Russia to remove such an evil man like Putin. His likes and Donald Trump should not handle such positions.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Bloggersp: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
donforeign:
I think Russia for Dem wipe Ukraine in 30 seconds as most of the fools here go comment..this war just show how Overated Russia is. Na to show muscle n all, Nonsense Putin
mumu, Russia is not Fighting a war with small Ukraine as the Western media has brainwashed you, they are de-nazifying and de-millitarializing Ukraine with minimal effort, try reading news from credible sources
if it was a war the Ukrainian comedian posing as president will not be on tiktok uploading videos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by phorget(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hammyaladin:
louder! They have no culture and history.

They don't have culture but they have a way of life which others that claim to have culture would gladly emulate...

Una wey get culture how una country be?

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by zoedew: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

The End.
NOT ON YOUR LIFE! UKS IS DIGGING IN.
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by sweetjohn(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Una for nor hold peace Russians have the Arsenal to conquer 50nations put together Ukraine is just like ant to Russia. Putin just dey play with them see as them.they panic give Putin 3 hours he will wipe out the whole of Ukraine Even USA knows this
And in your foolish head slamming bottle, USA or UK only had a bomb that can bomb you and your family abi.
Let me tell you what Trump told North Korea president when he threatens America with bomb. He said in paraphrase, My hand is already on the botton inside the comfort of my room, you know what we have tested it and proven to work unlike yours. Any noise from you I pressed the botton. We have the largest weapon the world have never seen or heard of.

War is not won with the mouth but in the battle field in action. Get this and pass this message to all head slammers in the world also
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by Stevenson1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
How old were you in 1975 sir. I want to verify if you too signed that book forithdrawing Soviet troops from Afghanistan. Other wise you are a master lier

Soviet union was dissolved in 1991 under Mikhail Gorbachev and he stated that the major reason for it's dissolution was caused by Chernobyl disaster.
Ukraine surrendered it's nuclear under the disguise and trust that Russia will always protect her and co.
Now, all Russia does is to annexed cities and towns from Ukraine day by day, year by year without provocations.
So my brother, Ukraine deserved to fight and die for this war cos either way, Russians will never allow them be.
It's a simple anology. Your father dey beat you all the time, now you want to go live with your peaceful step dad whom is peaceful but your dad refused that, even though you have crossed 18 years of age which is adult age.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by xeju: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
orohbiro:
By now we the observers thought Russia for don wipe Ukraine comot for map. I think Russia power na Putin mouth and nairaland e dey o
Re: Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia by kansoboy: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
I am not pro Ukraine.

However, I don't think it is wise for the president of Ukraine to personally attend that meeting, I honestly fear for his life.

That president could be killed and nothing will happen other than more sanctions.

Putin just want to kill the man to make an example of what he can do to any president that have boundary with him to always be loyal to Russia or get killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.