Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World (782 Views)

Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags / Russia vs Ukraine: PHOTOS: Ukrainian Beauty Queen Turns Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Vixlot: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Ukrainian flags shine bright Around the World

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Vixlot: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
More

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
indeed bright,but alot of people are loosing their lives and lots of refugees..so i see nothing for the brightness
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Vixlot: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
More j

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Nonybb: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Answer me please

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Vixlot: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
#stand with Ukraine.. Putin will Never succeed on this one... he's likely to end like gadaffi..
Evil must never prevail..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Who useless flag epp
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2022
It is well
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by GHOSTTALK: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2022
When you see the world like this pushing one direction you should know or suspect that something is not right...putin, trump, may have wrong personality trait or so but i do think there is something genuine they are fighting.. Dont forget the world is full of ignorance so u will find population always or often on the wrong.. But we wait.
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Nonybb:
Answer me please
If boko haram capture you you'l get the answer you seek.
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Proudlyomonna: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2022
Nonybb:
Answer me please

Your answer should be dugged from the primary reason why the Us sent troops to Afghanistan.
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by twosquare(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2022
grin

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Racoon(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia is a racist country. Ukraine is also a racist country. The US and other Western countries are not in any way different as imperialists.So where is the world heading to?
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Nonybb:
Answer me please
The Answer is the US will invade Russia soon.
So deal with it.
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Investigative: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
no more covid 19

Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by Cizarr(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nonybb:
Answer me please
See question, it would hv b. Better if you Google it
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by LogicBomb8: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
#stand with Ukraine.. Putin will Never succeed on this one... he's likely to end like gadaffi..
Evil must never prevail..

Gadaffi? Like seriously?....
Wait until it is Nigeria the U.S is invading and all the news media be applauding it then you see from Lybia's point of view
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Gadaffi? Like seriously?....
Wait until it is Nigeria the U.S is invading and all the news media be appluding it then you see from Lybia's point of view
Ok
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by bonechamberlain(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nonybb:
Answer me please
it's so annoying, the double standard.
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by bonechamberlain(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Propaganda as usual.

Israel is bombing Syria daily, for association with Iran. no one is shouting Syria is an independent country they can associate with whomever.

And you want a powerful country with history and pedigree to allow it's enemy reside permanently close to it's borders.

Russia might be bad economically die to sanctiy, but Russia would never allow Ukraine join NATO. The world would rather end because Ukraine joining NATO means Russia is gone. America and Europe are aware of this fact, but they are trying to profit from the war and at the same time slow down Russia's economy
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by LogicBomb8: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
If africans gave africa the kind of audience they are giveing ukraine. her problems would have been far lessend. You think the ukrainians would really give a f^ck if you die or live?
EYE SERVICE
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by bonechamberlain(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
The west are talking about free speech and have banned RT.com. I can't even open the site again grin

The want all of us to visit. CNN
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by LogicBomb8: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
bonechamberlain:
The west are talking about free speech and have banned RT.com. I can't even open the site again grin

The want all of us to visit. CNN

They want us to listen to only one side of the storx
Re: Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World by bonechamberlain(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:

They want us to listen to only one side of the storx
very funny and unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Usa Invade Libya? / The Irony In Solomon Islands As China Plans A Military Base / Breaking: Ukraine Turns Off Europe-Bond Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.