Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines (42691 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Three Kind Of Guys Who Turn Good Girls To Bad Girls / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Op what's your point??
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Elporo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Faber:
If you got money pls find one or two poor girls and keep them around.
Feed them and pay their bills. But you see their pussycat bleep it mercilessly, make it look like war torned Iraq. grin grin That's your one and only reward

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Connected1: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
wetin u dey talk no even relate with wetin op dey talk
It's related very well.

You just aren't smart enough to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Elporo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Senomii:

But you guys better warn your gfs, sisters and daughters to run away from Yahoo boys o, if na poverty make dem drink their garri like dat, cos most of these boys dey mix meth, codeine, hennessy, weed and tramadol together b4 dem fvck any girl, some dey put heroin inside some of the girls vaginas,

Oboy ; these days the 26, 28, 30 year old girls appeal more than these young girls. They look so battered, and defeated.

I saw a pretty (very wink) light skinned one this evening, she has a slouch in her gait . An experienced gentleman, would in an instant know it was from countless, haphazard sexual engagements.

The much older girl in the store; looked like a well used foreign tokunbo. Can't say the same for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
ednut1:
The young ladies were warned by their parents and society but they still went for those guys. They should take accountability

Do you think it's easy to know who to trust ? You think it's easy to be a good girl and be alone and lock everybody out because you don't even give yourself a chance to make even simple friends , did you obey everything your own parents told you ? Did you do all the assignments your teachers gave you ? You did not
They give a man a chance because they listen to him when he says he's different from the rest and in the end people don't see it wrong for the guy to lie they get angry at her for believing a lie that even a lie detector can't point out

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by bmdmix11: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Connected1:

It's related very well.

You just aren't smart enough to understand.
or u just stupid to think u making sense.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you realize you're talking to your mother who gave birth to you?

Please stop being rude to your mother and sisters. Well thank God you were specific.

I like you have a cupcake wink
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
They agreed to it. They were not force.

This one is using his sister's account to type
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Connected1: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
or u just stupid to think u making sense.
mumu
Very Well Then.

Enjoy your Wisdom.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Southernigbo:
They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!
They grow up believing that men are all the same.

It's a revenge for the first girls that they liked that probably broke their hearts and now they want to destroy as many of the good girls as possible , its even a game now , one girl will be on her own and they will be like " I bet you I fit chop that girl " nothing wey she do Dem , I don't know why, you'll have to ask them but my own guess is revenge , even the very decent looking guys are hiding among them .
I'll probably regret this but let me just post it , in my town I can say I'm among the most decent girls around and it doesn't mean I'm a saint it's just that I don't like drama and I just avoid everyone but deep down I know if I plan to settle down with someone from here I'll have to start paying attention to some of the guys that come around which I did and I ended up liking 1 , he looked decent , he worked in my church so he was an active church goer , had a job , lived alone , he had decent looking friends , doesn't smoke , had all the good guy traits and I let my guard down , let's just say he just wanted to have sex with me and it almost ended in rape because he didn't inform me and I even brought it up that I didn't want this and he made a promise that we wouldn't and here he was going back in his word and the next thing we'll know is someones saying that it's my fault and I'm not decent or whatever , this guy is a good guy by community standards and worse he's handsome but [/b]He's just like the rest of them[b]

And they go around like that telling you how different they are and how special you are and how beautiful you are and how they want something more , they'll tell you you're not like the rest of these girls because they already told those girls what they're telling you now and they bleeped them and now it's your turn , I'm not a saint , if I had my way I don't care about the sex but apparently it's a big deal to these guys and even if I'm Hot I have to hold it in because there's no mature guy that can have sex with you and still respect you and it sucks
I try my possible best to not get involved with anyone in my area because even the men that are in their 30s are listing down names of girls they want to Bleep this year and you don't know who to trust anymore and still it's the girls fault for being a premeditated sex target
And the comments here are annoying to read

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!
They grow up believing that men are all the same.

All my life only one man told me whatever we did together wouldn't change how he looked at me and he kept his word and I miss that man cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by ednut1(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Do you think it's easy to know who to trust ? You think it's easy to be a good girl and be alone and lock everybody out because you don't even give yourself a chance to make even simple friends , did you obey everything your own parents told you ? Did you do all the assignments your teachers gave you ? You did not
They give a man a chance because they listen to him when he says he's different from the rest and in the end people don't see it wrong for the guy to lie they get angry at her for believing a lie that even a lie detector can't point out
jamb question
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Rawhumper(m): 1:44am On Mar 01, 2022
I do same to girls I slept with especially those it was almost on daily basis.

Sex is a two way thing,I had this 18 year old goddess that I really spoilt.....even her girl friend that was telling her to leave me am far older than me is coming to my house and am bent on giving it to her.

My girl which in turn her friend has gone back to her state and thisher friend is a virgin which I confirmed by dipping my fingers. I told her that I can never bash any woman cos of the times we spent on bed. Its immaturity.....

My only weakness is ladies are into me and that has made me to love eating puddies.....

Am still single, want to marry but I can't at the moment.....

uote author=Danyyyyyyyyyyy post=110643848]

All my life only one man told me whatever we did together wouldn't change how he looked at me and he kept his word and I miss that man cry cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Rawhumper(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2022
My dear never you trust these church guys,
they are the worst ooo cos when they strike
you,you may not recover.

I have slept with countless from my name
you know but what I hate and God punish me
is to bash women or the girls that opened up
their bodies to make me happy,at the end I start talking trash about them. Thats
wickedness and childishness.

From my experience,I believe no girl is cheap
and no girl is easy to get,it all depends on
choice.
I have met girls that sent videos of their unclothedness believe me I didnt see it as anything.
Thanks

uote author=Danyyyyyyyyyyy post=110643804]

It's a revenge for the first girls that they liked that probably broke their hearts and now they want to destroy as many of the good girls as possible , its even a game now , one girl will be on her own and they will be like " I bet you I fit chop that girl " nothing wey she do Dem , I don't know why, you'll have to ask them but my own guess is revenge , even the very decent looking guys are hiding among them .
I'll probably regret this but let me just post it , in my town I can say I'm among the most decent girls around and it doesn't mean I'm a saint it's just that I don't like drama and I just avoid everyone but deep down I know if I plan to settle down with someone from here I'll have to start paying attention to some of the guys that come around which I did and I ended up liking 1 , he looked decent , he worked in my church so he was an active church goer , had a job , lived alone , he had decent looking friends , doesn't smoke , had all the good guy traits and I let my guard down , let's just say he just wanted to have sex with me and it almost ended in rape because he didn't inform me and I even brought it up that I didn't want this and he made a promise that we wouldn't and here he was going back in his word and the next thing we'll know is someones saying that it's my fault and I'm not decent or whatever , this guy is a good guy by community standards and worse he's handsome but [/b]He's just like the rest of them[b]

And they go around like that telling you how different they are and how special you are and how beautiful you are and how they want something more , they'll tell you you're not like the rest of these girls because they already told those girls what they're telling you now and they bleeped them and now it's your turn , I'm not a saint , if I had my way I don't care about the sex but apparently it's a big deal to these guys and even if I'm Hot I have to hold it in because there's no mature guy that can have sex with you and still respect you and it sucks
I try my possible best to not get involved with anyone in my area because even the men that are in their 30s are listing down names of girls they want to Bleep this year and you don't know who to trust anymore and still it's the girls fault for being a premeditated sex target
And the comments here are annoying to read

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by bmdmix11: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Connected1:

Very Well Then.

Enjoy your Wisdom.
enjoy urs
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Elporo:

Oboy ; these days the 26, 28, 30 year old girls appeal more than these young girls. They look so battered, and defeated.

I saw a pretty (very wink) light skinned one this evening, she has a slouch in her gait . An experienced gentleman, would in an instant know it was from countless, haphazard sexual engagements.

The much older girl in the store; looked like a well used foreign tokunbo. Can't say the same for her.
If she open her pussy show you, e go resemble bread wey dem use razor blade or matchete brutally pieces, some dey very tattered or mauled like say lion chop am
The reason why these boys dey fvck dem like dat be say, dey no say dem suffer well well b4 dem cash out their money so no yahoo guy in his right senses go give any amount of money to woman without gaining from her 20times, so na vex dem dey use Bleep dem

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, you should know apart from sex, Nigeria girls absolutely have nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their Over used pussies.

mumu
Mentally deranged man
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Faber:
If you got money pls find one or two poor girls and keep them around.
Feed them and pay their bills. But you see their pussycat bleep it mercilessly, make it look like war torned Iraq. grin grin That's your one and only reward
cry embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by tragergeorge(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
The younger the merrier ....
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Silva0: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Tt
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by derecho(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2022
You dey mind dem...see hin definition of good girls sef
soundOsonic:

If the girls were decent, they wouldn't be having sex in the first place.
Stop blaming guys. Nobody is forcing girls to have sex with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by BloomingDale(f): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, you should know apart from sex, Nigeria girls absolutely have nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their Over used pussies.

What do men offer?
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by DamnnNiggarr: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Successmind(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Let the owner of the child warn their child..... Ki olomo kilo fun omo eee...... I just pity most of those young girls ajeh....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by superCleanworks(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
because many a time d guys are fucking the amount they spent on the girl

Dangerous grin
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by ashawopikin(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Which kind post be this one nah
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by superCleanworks(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Successmind:
Let the owner of the child warn their child..... Ki olomo kilo fun omo eee...... I just pity most of those young girls ajeh....

No mind that guy.
If you come out by 12 in the afternoon see all these small girls jumping okada looking for where to go and get high and make the kind of noise they can never make in their father's house. Where are the parents?

A small girl will be coming back home at 2 in the morning and the parents will open door for her because she is now their parent. She is feeding them. Where are the parents?

If you leave your daughter any how and you expect boys to be nice to her in this mad world?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by wisdom042(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
You forgot to add the good girls should stop seeing a guy as her mugu. When a guy gives u money he expects something in return in conclusion na she wan spoil

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by RPG2020(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Other food dey wey them dey chop �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.