Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) (58436 Views)

Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
akeeng:

Wash! No I don’t believe you do joor

I am going to reclaim my position as the lead side chic.

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by akeeng: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Twoclans:

I am going to reclaim my position as the lead side chic.

You know the door is always opened. You can always come in whenever

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
All the dead meats criticizing her pics ought to know she wasn't having them in mind while snapping that. The pics are for big shots who woo with expensive gifts and not indomie and Fanta.

Make do with the urgent 2k girls or die in frustration. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by TechTack: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Shhhh01:
Yinmu. It will so make front page.

I'm not against it reaching front page

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stupid and shameless girl
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:10am On Mar 01, 2022
You are very right you know . Indecency really it is
GoodHardDick:
This nonsense should not make FP angry

The mods should take note!
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:42am On Mar 01, 2022
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin took to Instagram to shared topless beach photos, IGBERETV reports.

The reality TV star wore only panties and a straw hat in the photos. A part of her breast was visible, as she only used her hand to cover her breast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaenKWQNzG6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After unclothedness, what else??
These people have nothing else to offer.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by dlordy100: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2022
unclothedness is the only source of female spotlight wealth argue with the gods
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by HRMK: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2022
any dffce btw these set of ppl and oloshos?
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Nigeriainpeace: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2022
This girl you wan you wan to run mad now ohh
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2022
MC oluomo new girlfriend to be.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by rali123(f): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Will the photographer and other crew members not see her ni? shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by simdidy: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Popular demand for 2023 general election.Ashawo everywhere......This nonsense must stop. Let Love Lead
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2022
SmellySperm:

Gosh! U know me?
Well I was not talking to you. Just thinking aloud
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
affable4:

The way and life of a people differs.

Abeg, die that hypocritical quote.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
My dear na all these kind nonsense news dey make front page
TechTack:

I'm not against it reaching front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.