Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,882 members, 7,824,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes (1043 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Frank2021: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
My girlfriend refuses me to watch her clothes and undies, I don't understand, I thought true love is the two partners will be free with each other?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by bigjackass: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
trouble siddon, yanga go wake am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Premiumwriter: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
bigjackass:
trouble siddon, yanga go wake am

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Ecos(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
What am reading so?Ewu simp. U need better blow for ur head aswear make ur mumuness vanish

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please beg her to allow you... grin
You are a great man.. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Candidlady: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Baitullah: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
You need a big deliverance from your almighty infatuation in SIMPHOOD
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by heniford2: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Frank2021:
My girlfriend refuses me to watch her clothes and undies, I don't understand, I thought true love is the two partners will be free with each other?
looking at you i get confused never did you washed your fathers cloth nor ur mum u want to wash a bleeding losed girl cloth all in the name of testing her torn pussy undecided ur a disgrace and disgusting to manhood smell out

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by shawante(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Attention seeker.. Cooked up story
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by donbachi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
For pant sake.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Husband material cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Tickles001(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Your girlfriend likes you, but you hate yourself. It's only a matter of short time before she'll start feeling disgust for you, if you continue like that.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by KingEverest: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Waste of a man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Jennyclay(f): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please I'm looking for a boyfriend like you that would wash my undies and clothes, go to the market for me, cook for me, and do house chores.

You're very romantic and your type are rare. Please don't allow frustrated redpillers guys here discourage or insult you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Tezzi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
U are a fuu_lish simp angry

Though this post is cooked up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by vinceyinnovation: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
The fear of yahoo yahoo is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Palazee(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wife material
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Austeeenxx: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mf

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Exkandayee(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Attention seeker,fake story
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by Frank2021: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
The problem is that she doesn't value me
Jennyclay:
Please I'm looking for a boyfriend like you that would wash my undies and clothes, go to the market for me, cook for me, and do house chores.

You're very romantic and your type are rare. Please don't allow frustrated redpillers guys here discourage or insult you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes by etel124(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

Most desired wife material...Welldone

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, I Love You. / Relationship Advice From Joro To Women / What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.