Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars (5492 Views)

European And American Food Production To Drastically Fall / Who Else Noticed The Very Vocal Ika And Ndokwa Heavyweights Have Gone Silent / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by LordIsaac(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
The argument is not about who was colonized or not. It's about thinking that white men are saints, incapable of doing harm to fellow human while Africans are barbarians who derive joy in killing each other.

Leopold massacred people in Congo.
The German army wrecked French women with intensive raping.
Napoleon and his soldiers were devilish.

Africans have not committed the atrocities committed by the Europeans and you should never think the Europeans are better than us.
Africans need help. Period.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Alexgeneration(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

Africans need help. Period.
Africans needs help, no doubt. But the Europeans are not better humans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Connected1: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
bigpriik:
In this war Who else noticed that Whenever Russian army captures a territory,they respect the civilians still living there, Russian tanks were actually stopping for ukrainian vehicles to pass,After a bloody battle in Kiev as Ukrainians soldiers retreat , Russian soldiers were actually going round looking for injured ukrainian civilians to help and treat with their available healthcare provisions .
My brother oya bring it to Africa,let's say Nigeria invaded Benin and capture coutonou,our soldiers will loot, rape,commit genocide on innocent civilians living there ,no wonder God keep blessing the whites.
You are a Fool..

I can't say much to you.

They never invaded to colonize, so there was no use commiting atrocities or taking spoils of wars.

Too many foolish Nigerians, It has always been European War 1 and War 2 and possibly War 3. They should not involve others and Africa in Particular.

You should go about your normal business and act like nothing is happening because nothing is truly happening.

Care for those who care for you only.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by AoifeNightfall: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rostikol:

Slave mentality. This forum drips with racial inferiority complex and self hate.

You see one video and then conclude ''that is how white people fight''.

What if I showed you videos where white troops are lining up millions of white civilians and ordering them at gun point into gas chambers together with their kids, as happened a few decades ago in Germany and Poland?

What if I showed you videos where white troops order hundreds of white civilians to dig a large pit, and then after digging, are shot dead and thrown and buried en masse in the pits, as happened in Serbia a few years ago, and in Germany, Italy, Poland, and Russia in the mid 20th century?

Of the 100 million+ Europeans that died in European war 1 and European war 2 (falsely termed 'world' wars), less than half were combat troops. The majority were civilians.

When Americans - white people - invaded Iraq based on lies about non-existent WMDs, and then slaughtered 2 million people there, over 3/4 of their victims were civilians. Was it your father or mother that killed them, or was it your 'angelic' white soldiers?

Ever heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Are you aware that 99% of those killed there, by white people, were civilians?

See, until you empty-headed, colonised, brainwashed Nigerian dullards stop hating yourselves, and stop regarding other races as superior to you, you will never make progress in this life.

Worthless.

A hug from me to you.

Well said. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by AoifeNightfall: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

All the above is useless. You need help.

Those are FACTS, sir. You didn't even provide any coherent argument. You just dismissed what he said. That is very unintelligent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by LordIsaac(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Those are FACTS, sir. You didn't even provide any coherent argument. You just dismissed what he said. That is very unintelligent.
Facts without reference? I don't work with figments of people's imaginations. What is obvious is that there are kids roaming the streets with no food or shelter; others are managing poor health care and education because, African leaders have wickedness in their DNA. And, since the leaders are gotten from the people, I stand by my assertion, "Africa needs help".
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Olatundee001(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lols. We're you there? You can't be so sure all you said are true. You said they were helping the wounded Ukrainian civilians that were injured by their action.

Forget about Africa or European war, there is no good thing about war.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by AoifeNightfall: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

Facts without reference? I don't work with figments of people's imaginations. What is obvious is that there are kids roaming the streets with no food or shelter; others are managing poor health care and education because, African leaders have wickedness in their DNA. And, since the leaders are gotten from the people, I stand by my assertion, "Africa needs help".

So he should now come and do assignment because of you?
These are things you can EASILY search right now on Google and you'll see the results true and fair.

And no one said Africans are not wicked but stop trying to paint Europeans as saints.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by LordIsaac(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

So he should now come and do assignment because of you?
These are things you can EASILY search right now on Google and you'll see the results true and fair.

And no one said Africans are not wicked but stop trying to paint Europeans as saints.
No one is calling Europeans to question. Africa is the basis of the conversation. And yes, if they were real assertions designed to prove his point, he ought to state verifiable references. There are many wrong and biased info on Google. He wanted to talk like a scholar, but the realities in Africa, especially that African leaders earn millions in the same continent where there citizens are wickedly impoverished, confounded his submission ab initio.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Rostikol: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

You affirmed you are a sub human with your comment. Now go kill yaself.

You affirmed you are subhuman by saying you are subhman.

So run off to the Ku Klux Klan website.

They love your type of black coon.

Go give 'em a mass B.J. with your big as.s. lips.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Litmus: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Africans are sub humans. Close to Gorilla family. This is still same reason some rejoice when they see Buhari army attack innocent Igbos.

If they are in the same situation, they will rape the hell out the women. Thats why God left them. Forget all the yabbing in churches and mosques.

If you're Igbo you're probably married to a white person. I've noticed that Igbos with white partners often employ the worst racists slurs against blacks. Thing is, i cant be certain whether this attitude grew in the relationship or if the attitude led to seeking relationship with white people in the first place. In any case, majority of Biafra agitating Igbos abroad, especially the most influential, are in mixed race relationships, it often appears. This has led me to suspect that any Biafra will be a nation stratified along color lines, with fair and mixed race people in leadership positions while majority of Igbos make up citizens that are regarded with contempt as brutish low-browed apes or retrogrades. I have little doubt they will be brutalized into a facsimile or an orderly society just as US deep South slave plantation owning states had an outward air of civilization and aristocracy.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Rostikol: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

A hug from me to you.

Well said. kiss

Thanks.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Richy4(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2022
The one wey I like pass, Na the neatness of their luggage... African war or displacement, u go see dirty mattress, goat, three legged pot, something that looks like dirty Ghana must go... It's just painful to watch embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Alexgeneration(m): 1:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Litmus:

If you're Igbo you're probably married to a white person. I've noticed that Igbos with white partners often employ the worst racists slurs against blacks. Thing is, i cant be certain whether this attitude grew in the relationship or if the attitude led to seeking relationship with white people in the first place. In any case, majority of Biafra agitating Igbos abroad, especially the most influential, are in mixed race relationships, it often appears. This has led me to suspect that any Biafra will be a nation stratified along color lines, with fair and mixed race people in leadership positions while majority of Igbos make up citizens that are regarded with contempt as brutish low-browed apes or retrogrades. I have little doubt they will be brutalized into a facsimile or an orderly society just as US deep South slave plantation owning states had an outward air of civilization and aristocracy.
You're very stvpid to suggest that Igbos are very racist and whatnot cos they have foreign wives.

Majority of Africans don't marry black women when they travel cos of the nasty attitudes of the black women there. They either come back to marry and take their wives with them or they marry foreigners .

Keep your hatred against the Igbos and the Biafran agitation burning but don't you ever in your wildest imagination suggest that we are anything like the African Americans in USA.

The Yoruba women have a single mothers cartel growing very strong in UK that the police had to warn them against pushing their husbands away and raising bastards by themselves thereby creating nuisance for the police to clean up.

Igbos know that you and your fellow degenerates in Nigeria hates them (you can choke on your hatred) but don't compare us to some Black communities in USA.

P.S Mind the business that pays you and keep your dirty mouth out of the Igbo struggles.

PUNK
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Rostikol: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You're very stvpid to suggest that Igbos are very racist and whatnot cos they have foreign wives.

Majority of Africans don't marry black women when they travel cos of the nasty attitudes of the black women there. They either come back to marry and take their wives with them or they marry foreigners .

Keep your hatred against the Igbos and the Biafran agitation burning but don't you ever in your wildest imagination suggest that we are anything like the African Americans in USA.

The Yoruba women have a single mothers cartel growing very strong in UK that the police had to warn them against pushing their husbands away and raising bastards by themselves thereby creating nuisance for the police to clean up.

Igbos know that you and your fellow degenerates in Nigeria hates them (you can choke on your hatred) but don't compare us to some Black communities in USA.

P.S Mind the business that pays you and keep your dirty mouth out of the Igbo struggles.

PUNK

Look at the venom and rage with which he attacks a black guy for a mere comment.

If a white guy had said this exact same thing, he would have laid down and purred like a pussycat, and dreamt up multiple excuses for blondie...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by joyandfaith: 1:52am On Mar 01, 2022
bigpriik:
In this war Who else noticed that Whenever Russian army captures a territory,they respect the civilians still living there, Russian tanks were actually stopping for ukrainian vehicles to pass,After a bloody battle in Kiev as Ukrainians soldiers retreat , Russian soldiers were actually going round looking for injured ukrainian civilians to help and treat with their available healthcare provisions .
My brother oya bring it to Africa,let's say Nigeria invaded Benin and capture coutonou,our soldiers will loot, rape,commit genocide on innocent civilians living there ,no wonder God keep blessing the whites.
Most Africans and arabs are barbaric and lack principles. African nations would remain slaves to the rest of world.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Rostikol: 1:55am On Mar 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Africans and arabs are barbaric and lack principles. Africans would remain slaves to the rest of world.

Are you an African?

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Shiver99:

1) Firstly, the Europeans had the resources and time to evolve a more morally sound and humane society. Secondly, they still view the people that they are invading as brothers and have a common pan-European identity.

2) On the other hand, Africans have been kept in a state of moral and societal decay by various powers. Because of this, things such as basic human empathy and critical thinking are often devoid from the mind of your average Nigerian citizen. That's why they would cheer a soldier on for stripping and flogging a citizen for indecent dressing instead of going to fight for his country like his mates.

Secondly, Africans have not yet evolved a pan-African identity nor feel any kinship to the other ethnicities that make up their artificial nations. Just look at Nigerian soldiers, who are mainly sourced from particular parts of the country, and how they are known for burning properties and massacring civilians of their country for revenge.

Preach!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Look at the venom and rage with which he attacks a black guy for a mere comment.

If a white guy had said this exact same thing, he would have laid down and purred like a pussycat, and dreamt up multiple excuses for blondie...

WORD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

All the above is useless. You need help.

No, it is you who needs help. Rid yourself of inferiority complex and self hate because everything he said is true. It is time that traitors like you who are a threat to other Black people be schooled. In your enslaved mind, the white man who enslaved Africans, raped and killed Africans and till today is the reason why your leaders rule you with impunity is considered your savior.

A time will come when the West and other non-white countries will no longer be safe for Africans and as long as you are an African, be sure that you will not be safe too. You think our rogue leaders don't have the blessings of the white global elites? Who do you think is encouraging them? You think kissing white people's azz will make them like you? They will never like you okay? So you better get it together before it will be too late.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

Slave mentality. This forum drips with racial inferiority complex and self hate.

You see one video and then conclude ''that is how white people fight''.

What if I showed you videos where white troops are lining up millions of white civilians and ordering them at gun point into gas chambers together with their kids, as happened a few decades ago in Germany and Poland?

What if I showed you videos where white troops order hundreds of white civilians to dig a large pit, and then after digging, are shot dead and thrown and buried en masse in the pits, as happened in Serbia a few years ago, and in Germany, Italy, Poland, and Russia in the mid 20th century?

Of the 100 million+ Europeans that died in European war 1 and European war 2 (falsely termed 'world' wars), less than half were combat troops. The majority were civilians.

When Americans - white people - invaded Iraq based on lies about non-existent WMDs, and then slaughtered 2 million people there, over 3/4 of their victims were civilians. Was it your father or mother that killed them, or was it your 'angelic' white soldiers?

Ever heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Are you aware that 99% of those killed there, by white people, were civilians?

See, until you empty-headed, colonised, brainwashed Nigerian dullards stop hating yourselves, and stop regarding other races as superior to you, you will never make progress in this life.

Worthless.

School them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:19am On Mar 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

Baseless statistics. Just admit that there's something intrinsically wrong with your race and get help. Period

Instead of you to look up the information he provided you, you have chosen to be dismissive like the typical inferiority stricken Nigerian coon that you are. By the way, since you are a BLACK MAN yourself, why don't you just admit that something is intrinsically wrong with you because you suffer from so much self hate, you need help. Some projecting your self hate on other Africans. I would not want to be around someone like you because your self hate and inferiority complex stinks to high heavens. Seek help!

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

Get help.

Says a self hating inferiority stricken Nigerian coon who actually needs help freeing himself from mental slavery and inferiority complex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Africans are sub humans. Close to Gorilla family. This is still same reason some rejoice when they see Buhari army attack innocent Igbos.

If they are in the same situation, they will rape the hell out the women. Thats why God left them. Forget all the yabbing in churches and mosques.

Thank God you are an African too so you are also talking about yourself. Since you are a sub human and close to a gorilla, no wonder you are on this platform typing shit! By the way, I detest what Nigerian army are doing to the innocent people in the East but that does not mean you should disparage an entire race of people of which you are a member of all because of your grievances. You don't cut your nose to spite your face.

You white supremacists in BLACK SKIN are a danger to the African race because you seek to be worse than the white supremacist caucasians whom you adore and look up to but Elohim will deal with you people accordingly. Those that don't want the African race to rise and who continue to take sides with our enemies from other racial groups will meet their doom because 400 years of punishment for our disobedience as Elohim's children is up. We are the true Hebrews. Educate yourself and rid yourself of unnecessary self hate!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by dasparrow: 2:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
This one is still a whiteman's slave. You saw what a white policeman did to George Floyd in broad day light. Where is the civilisation there? Lets not even talk about what the whites did in Libya, Afghanistan and Syria

You dey mind am? Until these white supremacists in black skin are properly dealt with, we Africans will not make any progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by austinvsb: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

No one is calling Europeans to question. Africa is the basis of the conversation. And yes, if they were real assertions designed to prove his point, he ought to state verifiable references. There are many wrong and biased info on Google. He wanted to talk like a scholar, but the realities in Africa, especially that African leaders earn millions in the same continent where there citizens are wickedly impoverished, confounded his submission ab initio.

Guys, Stop engaging this clearly low IQ thing! He obviously has self-worth issues that requires the attention of a mental health professional

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by caye(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Rostikol:

WHAT BASELESS STATISTICS?

The numbers I gave are even low numbers. These facts are not hidden. Research them and learn the truth about the whites you worship.

The only thing ''intrinisically wrong with my race'' is that it has so many people like you drowning in self hate, low self esteem and inferiority complex, which makes you consider yourselves inferior to other races.

The sooner my race is rid of people like you, the better.

LordIsaac ( slave not lord) may probably be a white man with an agenda on nairaland.
Pls note.
Just like the evil beast called Olaadegbu, and one orisa something.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by caye(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Litmus:

My Igbo brothers believe themselves to be Jewish, despite evidence suggesting that they are probably related to the Bantu expansion from the Congo.

This reeks of low self esteem and self hating.
And they act as agents (not all) for the continuous wedge between Africans and Afro-Americans, just like the Liberian fool who told Marcus Garvey with disdain, " I never sang in the plantation!".

We black people, we must develop self-love: a love of the positive side of our culture, language, skin, people and Land; while rejecting the negative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Golan007: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

Putin is a very kind gentleman.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Coldie(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Shiver99:

1) Firstly, the Europeans had the resources and time to evolve a more morally sound and humane society. Secondly, they still view the people that they are invading as brothers and have a common pan-European identity.

2) On the other hand, Africans have been kept in a state of moral and societal decay by various powers. Because of this, things such as basic human empathy and critical thinking are often devoid from the mind of your average Nigerian citizen. That's why they would cheer a soldier on for stripping and flogging a citizen for indecent dressing instead of going to fight for his country like his mates.

Secondly, Africans have not yet evolved a pan-African identity nor feel any kinship to the other ethnicities that make up their artificial nations. Just look at Nigerian soldiers, who are mainly sourced from particular parts of the country, and how they are known for burning properties and massacring civilians of their country for revenge.
As usual Africans always blaming everyone else for their problems and bad behaviour
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Bayonet40: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
bigpriik:

You are indeed a slave. Get help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) / Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? / FG Approves 40 Firms For Q3 Petrol Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.