Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars (5480 Views)

European And American Food Production To Drastically Fall / Who Else Noticed The Very Vocal Ika And Ndokwa Heavyweights Have Gone Silent / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
what's the meaning of *babushka?

Its a term of endearment used to refer to the elderly in Russia.

I love the way it sounds and no insult intended.

Peace!
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by CheedyJ(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Transcriber post=110973142]Read don't be stupid
They didn't create everything the Asians did the most[/
According to u, d asians created most of d thingsu use & last time I checked, you're ain't Asian so, what has your lineage created, you fool...
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
CheedyJ:
I can see that you're so dumb that you can't even quote well.
What I myself have done for the betterment of science I'm sure your dumbskull can't fathom
You idiots take everyone on nairaland to be on your level.
And you don't know my father or my grandfather. What they've done to better this world is what you can never think of
Bloody fool
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by CheedyJ(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Transcriber:
I can see that you're so dumb that you can't even quote well.
What I myself have done for the betterment of science I'm sure your dumbskull can't fathom
You idiots take everyone on nairaland to be on your level.
And you don't know my father or my grandfather. What they've done to better this world is what you can never think of
Bloody fool
If ur father was someone, d world would have known about him or better still, ur local community would have immortalized him but he's a nobody just as you're a nobody...betterment of science kee u dia, mumu..
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by LLiKYekoba: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rostikol:

You must be insane. Slave dunce talking rubbish.

Rossiky, why did nigerian soldiers kill civilians and burn down houses of civilians in Izombe and Orsu LGAs in Imo state recently in guise of chasing armed ESN/IPOB members.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars by Transcriber: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
CheedyJ:

If ur father was someone, d world would have known about him or better still, ur local community would have immortalized him but he's a nobody just as you're a nobody...betterment of science kee u dia, mumu..
lol
You don't know me
Don't try to project the failures of your family onto me
I'm no match of you
You're just an average nairaland fool that thinks everyone on nairaland is a mirror of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB / Olakunle Churchill Calls For Active Youth Participation In Governance (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.